Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing (1472 Views)

South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Youngadvocate(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has kicked against the position of South East Governors and Igbo apex socio-political group, Ohaneze Ndigbo of a restructured united Nigeria.

According to MASSOB the political leaders whom the people of the South East do not have trust in, cannot take any major political decision for the over 5 million ndigbo in Nigeria.

This was contained in a statement the group issued in Abakaliki, through its Director of Information of MASSOB, Comrade Edeson Samuel who maintained that there was no going on the Biafra agitation.

The statement read in part: “MASSOB reject totally the decision taken by South east governors and the leadership of ohaneze Ndigbo in their meeting last week, which they said that they will remain in Nigeria. It is shameful, disgraceful, abomination and act of sabotage for them governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo to take such dangerous decision for over 50million Ndigbo and Biafrans without their consent.

“These so-called leaders want to mortgage the destinies and future of these young generations because of their interest and greed. These South east governors and the ohaneze leadership want to play good boy in the hand of their political masters who use them as tools against the wish and desire of Ndigbo and Biafran.

“Our so called leaders have never called meeting of various group where every group will contribute ideas in respect of the quit notice served Ndigbo by Arewa youths. Our brothers from South west, the Afenifere and other groups like OPC in south west are busy organizing themselves, the ACF and their youth wing have been holding secret meetings, but our so called leaders are busy making much noise in the Media.

“These governors and the acclaimed Igbo leaders who prefer Nigeria cannot send their families to Kano, Maidugri, Zamfara, Sokoto and Bornu state. Time has come when Massob and other genuine pro Biafra agitators will no longer allow these self centered greedy politicians to step their foot in Igbo land. Our non-violence should not be taken for granted.

“Massob will no longer accommodate these Abuja politicians that have no political values in Igbo land. Massob will not accept restructuring or 2014 National conference. Is Biafra or nothing. The governors and ohaneze leadership cannot decide for us.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=massob-replies-igbo-governors-ohaneze-ndigbo-says-its-biafra-or-nothing-see-statement.html

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tell them make them hear
The time has come
Biafra or nothing.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by nextprince: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
These people should resolve their differences among themselves and stop all these nonsense. We are done with the entertainment already.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by OVI75(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Political Jobbers ,Politician s,NevA Trust Dem
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
limeta:
Tell them make them hear
The time has come
Biafra or nothing.
I pity you

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I pity you

Lean something new
Come out of your comfort zone
Say hi to this rare gem call kanu.
His working hard for yr future .

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
limeta:

Lean something new
Come out of your comfort zone
Say hi to this rare gem call kanu.
His working hard for yr future .
He's working hard for who's future?? Do you know where I stay?? see your mouth like comfort zone, nnamdi kanu is fighting for a lost cause,the guy is a scammer!!!

Do you think all ibos are in support of that Biafra?? I pity you,don't go and find something useful with your life.
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Dreambeat: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:
These people should resolve their differences among themselves and stop all these nonsense. We are done with the entertainment already.
Which differences are you talking about.Perhaps the one you are seeing in your dream.There is only ONE GOAL,that GOAL is BIAFRA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
He's working hard for who's future?? Do you know where I stay?? see your mouth like comfort zone, nnamdi kanu is fighting for a lost cause,the guy is a scammer!!!

Do you think all ibos are in support of that Biafra?? I pity you,don't go and find something useful with your life.

I just have a thing for anybody with balls of steel
You don't sound like one ,is ok there would be sheeps

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by nextprince: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dreambeat:
Which differences are you talking about.Perhaps the one you are seeing in your dream.There is only ONE GOAL,that GOAL is BIAFRA.

Igbos and bare-faced lies are like

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Don't worry about my life I found Grace
Grace did not find me
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Go out there and find grace, Grace will not find you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I see,you've been looking at my profile cool
maybe you're jobless, i already have something good doing with my life, at least I'm not fighting for a lost cause.....Grace already found me...

You a lazy man .

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
How am i am a lazy man?? if 58,000 people applied for something and 50 were chosen and you're among the 50, is it not by the grace of God Na you know book pass? That's what i call grace!! Grace found me....

Play time is over
Bye bye
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Guestlander: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
limeta:

I just have a thing for anybody with balls of steel
You don't sound like one ,is ok there would be sheeps

Balls of steel ko, balls of titanium ni. If a hate monger like Kanu is your ideal kind of leader then it says more about you than anything else.
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Eastfield1: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:

did Nnamdi scam ur Father??
una no get better talk
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Eastfield1: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Please don't mention my father next time, thanks
Nnamdi KANU is married with and has a son.
He is some ones father too.
So next tym m going to mention even ur mother & sisters
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by kc2hansome(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
thumbs up
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by kc2hansome(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thumbs up. Biafra or Nothing
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
i love that, this idiots whose children are all abroad schooling think they wuld continue to use us as skep-goat.
massob i love that
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Eastfield1: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:
you're very stupid, infact ur mother is a fool,your sister is a prostitute and you're a poverty stricken fellow!!! This will be the last time I'll be quoting you.......oloriburuku,you think say na only sabi curse ba? Broke ass nigger.
How many Di.ck did ur mother rode on before the wh.ore gave birth to you?
I guess you don't know because It is a family Business.
I wonder how many dirty-potbellied men will be fvcking that ur wh.oring mother & sisters by this tym which they usually operate there usual wh.oring family business so they can put little food on the table
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by NNAMDIII(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by BigSarah(f): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2017
A Set Of People
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by limeta(f): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Guestlander:

Balls of steel ko, balls of titanium ni. If a hate monger like Kanu is your ideal kind of leader then it says more about you than anything else.

If a jihadist like Buhari is yr kind of leader then kanu is grace .

Kanu is a blessed man
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by Eastfield1: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2017
NNAMDIII:
[c]you see your stupid life, was your mother a virgin when your stupid father married her?? Oh I forgot, dem no pay her bride price.At least I'm not lacking anything, you're sister is a prostitute even my dog won't even look at her.....your mum is foolish for giving birth to a liability like you, i know that there's no hope for you in this country that's why you and your drunk father are fighting for biafran....broke ass nigger..........manage and send me pm lemme help your poverty stricken life!

Sense fall on your foolish mother and your olosho sister[/c]...
Incoherent
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by 99100(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2017
NNAMDIII:
you're very stupid, infact ur mother is a fool,your sister is a prostitute and you're a poverty stricken fellow!!! This will be the last time I'll be quoting you.......oloriburuku,you think say na only sabi curse ba? Broke ass nigger...I no blame you na internet I blame...Your mate are driving Bentley and making their money, you're here spewing tantrums..

You're foolish
Your father is foolish
Your whole family are foolish
omadioha fall on you and your children

Oya clap for your self...
Re: MASSOB Replies Igbo Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Says It's Biafra Or Nothing by greatiyk4u(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2017
These people are commedians

We don't want one Nigeria, the North is parasiting on our resources......IPOB

Park ur loads and go back to your land and enjoy your Biafra......Arewa Youth

No, we can't abandon our over 44Trillion naira investment in your land.....Ohaneze

Can you eat your cake and have it?

If your education can not scare away ignorance, then it is not for development

(1) (Reply)

Quit Noice: Hausas In Enugu Protest, Demand Arrest Of Shittima. / DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. / Buhari Divorced His First Wife! Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.