Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu (1922 Views)

How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider / Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze / Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
By John Owen Nwachukwu on July 3, 2017

The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has declared that it was better he died fighting for the actualization of Biafra.

Kanu also alleged that the government was using the media to spread false information about him and his agitation for Biafra.

In an interview with SarahaReporters, Kanu revealed that the people in power know that he was the right person to lead the people, thereby employing all means to make him lose the support of his people.

Nnamdi reiterated that nothing can make them reverse on their decision from breaking away from Nigeria.

“There is absolutely nothing anybody can do. We have crossed the point of no return and there is nothing anybody can do, if I am alive or dead wherever I may be, Biafra will come. If I die, it will be better because it will even make it come quicker.

“The media has an interest in maintaining one Nigeria with those that loot, steal and cheat in the political landscape. The more Nigeria continues, the more this criminal and rogues get fatter.

“All those spreading nonsense about Nnamdi Kanu know that Nnamdi Kanu is the only person capable of articulating a policy that can get people out of the mess that we are in.

“The government wants us to remain poor, they know what they are saying is false but they continue to say so.

“People should be more concerned with the gross abuse of human rights being perpetrated by DSS, Police, and Army.

“They should ask questions on Amnesty report, the mass grave in army barracks in Onitsha, bad roads despite the resources in the country and unemployed graduates.

“The government understands that Nnamdi Kanu means well for the people, downtrodden and those who are suffering, so they turn your mind around because they know you are not disciplined enough to understand that you need to stand your ground to demand what is yours. That is why it is very easy to twist the mind of a black mind.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/03/biafra-death-will-bring-igbo-freedom-faster-nnamdi-kanu/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Finally confirmed that KANU is q confirmed Badoo guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
A great message to those planing evil against him.
If you kill Kanu : war
If you leave him: war

Kanu bu otito toro n'akpamu.

God bless Ipob.

That Yoruba Muslim that occupied the space above and below me is damn frustrated, after saying he would rot in Jail . Afonjas and goal post shifting are inseparable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
So we are actually right to call Mazi

Personal lord and savior of Igbos and supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranPrince: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
All these useless media sites always want to replace Biafra with Igbo.

Biafra is not Igbo.
Igbo is not Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
ESDKING:
A great message to those planing evil against him.
If you kill Kanu : war
If you leave him: war

Kanu bu otito toro n'akpamu.

God bless Ipob.

I swear if him die Nada will happen

Anyone that foment trouble will be roasted alive

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

ZomB leave KANU, focus your energy on the vegetable that's in life support somewhere in London.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Deluded fake Jewish mofo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

What hell are you afraid about the actualization of Biafra? If you seemed to shake like a dried leaf on a tree when mere mention of Biafra is made, one wonders how you will stand beats of staccato from AK-47. Stop talking about warring and killing because you have already shown the stress of cowardice by mere pronunciation of Biafra.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is deep

The media has an interest in maintaining one Nigeria with those that loot, steal and cheat in the political landscape. The more Nigeria continues, the more this criminal and rogues get fatter.

All those spreading nonsense about Nnamdi Kanu know that Nnamdi Kanu is the only person capable of articulating a policy that can get people out of the mess that we are in.

“The government wants us to remain poor, they know what they are saying is false but they continue to say so.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dedetwo:

What hell are you afraid about the actualization of Biafra? If you seemed to shake like a dried leaf on a tree when mere mention of Biafra is made, one wonders how you will stand beats of staccato from AK-47. Stop talking about warring and killing because you have already shown the stress of cowardice by mere pronunciation of Biafra.
Ow!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by BlackDBagba: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Go and lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by BabaRamotu1988: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]
work on your engirish first
and don't forget to fix your carburetor

Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbos:
Deluded fake Mumuslim spotted !!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbos:

Bonobo Cownu Slave worshipper spotted!
Fulani @ss licker. Even when they treat you like shiiiiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
ESDKING:

Fulani @ss licker. Even when they treat you like shiiiiiit.

Have you worshipped and licked cownus a$s today
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbos:

Have you worshipped and licked cownus a$s today
I should be asking you if you have sucked your Masters coooock. Remember, Buhari marginalised afonja Mumuslim during Salah message by addressing his fellow Mumuslim in Hausa language, yet you are still sniffing his @ss.
Shame on you people.
Perpetual slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm more interested in what mr. Maroof afonjamudeen have to say about this After calling him a scammer who wants to defraud the igbos.
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Blizzy9ja: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

This guy your very popular with your pro one Nigeria rants.... But lemme tell u sometin, people are wiser now, I don't like the Hausa people, I hate Nigeria... Any southerner that professes love for the north is doing that just to protect his interest or investment in the north... The northerners are smelly people no matter how rich, they are backward, they use their religion to cage their people and instill fear.

Why the hell do people build a house and den sit on the floor?

We want out, I want to only read in the papers how your backward religion celebrate paedophiles... How they amputate a thief instead of throwing him into jail

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by tobillionaire(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
I b afonja, but i want biafra to be actualised. it will bring about competition.... every tribe will sit up and build thier territory

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
ESDKING:

I should be asking you if you have sucked your Masters coooock. Remember, Buhari marginalised afonja Mumuslim during Salah message by addressing his fellow Mumuslim in Hausa language, yet you are still sniffing his @ss.
Shame on you people.
Perpetual slaves.

OSU.. Fowl crier
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by kunlexy1759(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
...as if he will wait when he sees death.
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbos:

OSU.. Fowl crier
Skull Miner.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
What a leader. Give ibos fairness and justice and they will embrace one nigeria; don't give them and they will dare the worst. How can you kill someone that is not afraid to die?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
ESDKING:

Skull Miner.

Deveroper. Druggie.
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by sinistermind(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Now what is he saying? Because i am not understanding. From what i understand, it looks as if he is campaigning or something. Painting himself as the messiah of Nigerians. We all will soon see where are this Kanu Brouhaha will end. Make they just remember, dis man is a British citizen with a British passport.
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by kikuyu1(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos:

Like most I was deluded about the whole Ibo thingy. I didn't know of the many Igbo provocations and hubris that went into the declaration of war. I was also unaware of the non stop propaganda efforts that swayed most non Naijjans like myself.
I'm wiser now!
What I want to know is:
-why is this dude always threatening and giving ultimatum
-who is funding him?

Thanks!
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:

Sharrraaaap!
Re: Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu by chejosh: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
I strongly feel that..kanu's struggle will bring about a better deal for us as a people within and across the Niger.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of A 62 Year Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Nigerian Hospital / NADECO Back, Says Nigeria Is Back To Dictatorship / Possible Timelines For The Biafra Actualisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.