Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (101089 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

If you even use any phone less than 8GB RAM/1TB ROM eh, I go vex for you.. On to say you na our honorable boss lady.. cheesy

grin grin grin
8GB RAM 1TB ROM?

That one is simply vanity upon vaniity.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by comrChris(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Itel ke..its camera will still be as bad as other itels
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nams77: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

It has been tested sir. Some of our staff confirmed it in the office last month grin grin
With heavy usage? Some people hand no dey comot for their phone
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by SycophanticGoat: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin
8GB RAM 1TB ROM?

That one is simply vanity upon vaniity.

LoL.. Laptops have already passed that stage presently oh. Expect phones to follow suit soon.

All those ones no go impress me self. The only phone wey go impress me na the one wey you go think something, and within the twinkle of an eye, your phone done do am. No be the one wey person go dey look screen dey type and eyes go dey pain am. Let them make a phone that reads the mind and carries our instructions from the mind.. grin
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by klinro(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

errmm
no.
actually
what I meant was that I won't use 1gb ram for android.

see ehn, in iphone, 1gig is 3GB grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by klinro(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I'm using 2 presently. not kidding.
Itel price is pocket friendly & has good battery life

i agree with you based on my dad's experience of it1516Plus

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

LoL.. Laptops have already passed that stage presently oh. Expect phones to follow suit soon.

All those ones no go impress me self. The only phone wey go impress me na the one wey you go think something, and within the twinkle of an eye, your phone done do am. No be the one wey person go dey look screen dey type and eyes go dey pain am. Let them make a phone that reads the mind and carries our instructions from the mind.. grin

that one is advanced supernatural winchery.
I refuse to be part of it!!

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by klinro(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Timfreds:
Abeg make I run go buy am. Itel try for this one.

Make sense

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by klinro(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Ademoore07:
I'm just biased on which model to purchase for my mum. She was someone that loves taking pictures and rarely have time to charge her phone. Hence, itel 1516+ comes to my mind and it cost just 22k. Any idea about better and cheaper spec like this? Quote asap pls

Well, you can go for itel A51.

2700MAH battery,
5MP camera

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by SycophanticGoat: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

that one is advanced supernatural winchery.
I refuse to be part of it!!

LoL.. That is innovation! Imagine having a phone that anybody can use. The blind, crippled, lame, deaf, dumb, etc., even language will no longer be a barrier.. Lol..
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

LoL.. That is innovation! Imagine having a phone that anybody can use. The blind, crippled, lame, deaf, dumb, etc., even language will no longer be a barrier.. Lol..

okay o.
let's wait it out.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by bishopkay: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

It has been tested sir. Some of our staff confirmed it in the office last month grin grin

Until Itel upgrades their phones and gets rid of the bug that keeps hiding and deleting ones contacts, even if they give them out for free, I'd never buy that product again. I am still regretting the 1516 plus I bought. Thank God sef it got stolen.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
comrChris:
Itel ke..its camera will still be as bad as other itels

This is a newer style camera sir. itel has upgraded grin
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
nams77:

With heavy usage? Some people hand no dey comot for their phone
We know. Even at that, the itel P51 can still go well over 2 days
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
klinro:

i agree with you based on my dad's experience of it1516Plus
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by akpumping7720(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hope the front camera comes wit flashlight?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:
With a major emphasis on a consumer driven market, itel Mobile, a leading global provider of mobile devices has introduced itel P51; a power packed device for the young and adventurous. The itel P51 is the first model in its Maxpower Series. This new model is equipped with an upgraded 5000mAh battery and 8.0MP rear camera, which makes it stand out among its peers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592372_p51colours_jpeg61071c487df0485ec29a3f3c8b0a18fb

1 Charge for 3 Days
Powered by 5000mAh battery with 700 Wh/L high energy density, P51 carries more power compared to others with the same battery volume, which keeps you powered up for 3 days from a single charge. Also, P51 supports OTG Reverse Charge and can act as a portable power bank to charge up other devices. Let’s say, you and your friend are outside and your friend’s phone battery suddenly dies, you can charge his/her phone through your P51.

Smart Power Management
P51 not only has a powerful battery, but also has an inbuilt app named Phone Manager which is very helpful to make P51 runs longer and smoother. Applications like power saver, APP freeze, lock screen clean, etc. can work together to maximize the battery life.

Upgraded 8.0MP Rear Camera
P51 has an 8.0MP autofocus rear camera with wide F/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash which enable you to capture perfect shot even in dimly lit conditions. Many modes are available in the camera such as Pano, Beauty, Lowlight, Pro, etc. You can also set touch capture, countdown capture or add some funny watermarks as you like.

5.5” HD Extra Bright IPS Display
P51 comes with a 5.5” HD IPS display with 178 º wide viewing angle, which offers crystal clear views with vivid colors and ensures good readability in bright sunlight.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592370_p51fullsmall_jpeg8038e86325d3ce35b835e666316cd75c

Classy Brushed Metal Texture
The back cover of P51 has a brushed metal design, which not only can disperse more heat than its plastic counterparts, but also looks premium. What’s more, the metal case offers better protection to the internal components against drops and shocks.

Speaking on the phone, Oke Umurhohwo, marketing communications manager for itel mobile Nigeria said: “The itel P51, our latest Smartphone is a combination of strength and performance. With a whopping 5000mAh real battery, the P51 provides you up to 3 days of usage with a single charge. Therefore, feel reassured to enjoy videos, music and games without thinking of battery. The P51 is a member of our MaxPower series and our plan with the Maxpower series is to make the life of every Nigerian stress free with no battery issues bothering them. We at itel mobile believe that smartphones are needed to reduce your burdens and not add on it, hence, we design our devices with the needs of our consumers.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592371_p51small_jpeg436b8e197987b00ad1e3823af56b21d8

P51 is powered by the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat which provides a lot of major improvements and refinements over Marshmallow and would be available in four colors: Streamer Gold, Crystal Gray, Mocha Gold, Elegant Blue.

The itel P51 would retail between 30,000 - 33,000 naira depending on your location and would be available in the Nigerian market from July 10th across all major partner shops like 3C Hub, Slot, MicroStation as well as online store like Jumia.

Key Features includes:

5000mAh Real Big Battery
Power Saver
Rear Camera 8.0MP AF
5.5”HD IPS Display
16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB
Power Bank Function
Android™ 7.0 Nougat

About itel
itel Mobile is a 10 years old Hi-Tech innovative brand specializing in mobility solutions. Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 46 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel sold a landmark of 50 million devices, leading among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa. Every itel handset comes with 12 months of reliable after-sales service.

Additional information about itel Mobile is available at www.itel-mobile.com or follow our news on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/itelmobileNigeria

But this is not true. I'm using this phone and the battery only lasts about 4hrs. In fact I switch it off every night to conserve my battery and turn off data when not in use.

I'm enjoying the phone but the battery life is wack!! My Hubby's techno w4 battery life is a lot better
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We know. Even at that, the itel P51 can still go well over 2 days

Big lie
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

This is a newer style camera sir. itel has upgraded grin

The camera is awesome, front camera with flash on point. I love the phone but hate the battery life.

By the way can you confirm if it will pick network in the us? My old techno l5 becomes moribund once it gets into USA but worked well in europe
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

It is 31,000 naira only
Ok. Thank you
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by encrypt(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
5000mah battery is impressive (not many of those around)
But as a 6020mah battery user i can tell you that phone will only go three days if all you do is answer calls and send text plus some little music and pictures.
And 1gb ram really??
Though on the plus side that will reduce battery consumption but on the downside nobody wants a "Lagger" beer

If you're not a heavy user you can go for this!
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deapexboy:

are u related to our Minister of information MR. LAI?

That is my phone..

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Alexas58: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

I would have loved another itel product,but the itel 1506 I have is a big wahala to me..I bought it like 6 months ago,the battery takes time to charge and wen i unplug it from socket,let me say it charged 75 percent,from that 75,it will drop to 65,from 65,that's how it will kip dropping sequentially till it is dead
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Alexas58: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Yes. With one charge, you are assured of 3 days of usage.

Full Spec of itel P51

and another problem is that of the contact. they just disappear and appear anytime it wants...if am in an urgent situation ,most times,I give up with my dail pad,cos it won't produce any number...I guess am not the only one experiencing this!
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deapexboy:

are u related to our Minister of information MR. LAI?

My phone..

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Elxandre(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

It is no longer "who will deliver Itel from the spirit of 512MB RAM?" abi?
Stop defending mediocrity. angry

How are you doing?
Long time.smiley

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Elxandre:

Stop defending mediocrity. angry

How are you doing?
Long time.smiley

Hian o
Where have you been sef?

I wasn't defending nau.

Shebi it was 512MB BEFORE.
Now, itel don upgrade. let's clap for them nau.
it shows they are listening to customers.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Elxandre(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hian o
Where have you been sef?

I wasn't defending nau.

Shebi it was 512MB BEFORE.
Now, itel don upgrade. let's clap for them nau.
it shows they are listening to customers.
Lol I see your point.
I hope the screen is HD sha...

Nairaland is no longer fun for me.
Shitty frontpage.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Mrjo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Yes. With one charge, you are assured of 3 days of usage.
Full Spec of itel P51
what of spare ba3 in case?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy
Elxandre:

Lol I see your point.
I hope the screen is HD sha...

Nairaland is no longer fun for me.
Shitty frontpage.

lol
I come around mostly for the new born thread.
besides, I'm now so used to NL. whether I want to read or not, once i open my browser, my fingers just click N, and GO.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by madjnr: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:
With a major emphasis on a consumer driven market, itel Mobile, a leading global provider of mobile devices has introduced itel P51; a power packed device for the young and adventurous. The itel P51 is the first model in its Maxpower Series. This new model is equipped with an upgraded 5000mAh battery and 8.0MP rear camera, which makes it stand out among its peers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592372_p51colours_jpeg61071c487df0485ec29a3f3c8b0a18fb

1 Charge for 3 Days
Powered by 5000mAh battery with 700 Wh/L high energy density, P51 carries more power compared to others with the same battery volume, which keeps you powered up for 3 days from a single charge. Also, P51 supports OTG Reverse Charge and can act as a portable power bank to charge up other devices. Let’s say, you and your friend are outside and your friend’s phone battery suddenly dies, you can charge his/her phone through your P51.

Smart Power Management
P51 not only has a powerful battery, but also has an inbuilt app named Phone Manager which is very helpful to make P51 runs longer and smoother. Applications like power saver, APP freeze, lock screen clean, etc. can work together to maximize the battery life.

Upgraded 8.0MP Rear Camera
P51 has an 8.0MP autofocus rear camera with wide F/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash which enable you to capture perfect shot even in dimly lit conditions. Many modes are available in the camera such as Pano, Beauty, Lowlight, Pro, etc. You can also set touch capture, countdown capture or add some funny watermarks as you like.

5.5” HD Extra Bright IPS Display
P51 comes with a 5.5” HD IPS display with 178 º wide viewing angle, which offers crystal clear views with vivid colors and ensures good readability in bright sunlight.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592370_p51fullsmall_jpeg8038e86325d3ce35b835e666316cd75c

The back cover of P51 has a brushed metal design, which not only can disperse more heat than its plastic counterparts, but also looks premium. What’s more, the metal case offers better protection to the internal components against drops and shocks.

Speaking on the phone, Oke Umurhohwo, marketing communications manager for itel mobile Nigeria said: “The itel P51, our latest Smartphone is a combination of strength and performance. With a whopping 5000mAh real battery, the P51 provides you up to 3 days of usage with a single charge. Therefore, feel reassured to enjoy videos, music and games without thinking of battery. The P51 is a member of our MaxPower series and our plan with the Maxpower series is to make the life of every Nigerian stress free with no battery issues bothering them. We at itel mobile believe that smartphones are needed to reduce your burdens and not add on it, hence, we design our devices with the needs of our consumers.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5592371_p51small_jpeg436b8e197987b00ad1e3823af56b21d8

P51 is powered by the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat which provides a lot of major improvements and refinements over Marshmallow and would be available in four colors: Streamer Gold, Crystal Gray, Mocha Gold, Elegant Blue.

The itel P51 would retail between 30,000 - 33,000 naira depending on your location and would be available in the Nigerian market from July 10th across all major partner shops like 3C Hub, Slot, MicroStation as well as online store like Jumia.

Key Features includes:

5000mAh Real Big Battery
Power Saver
Rear Camera 8.0MP AF
5.5”HD IPS Display
16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB
Power Bank Function
Android™ 7.0 Nougat

About itel
itel Mobile is a 10 years old Hi-Tech innovative brand specializing in mobility solutions. Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 46 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel sold a landmark of 50 million devices, leading among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa. Every itel handset comes with 12 months of reliable after-sales service.

Additional information about itel Mobile is available at www.itel-mobile.com or follow our news on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/itelmobileNigeria

What chipset does it run on
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by sammomoh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
how much does it cost in Nigeria market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.