Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (101091 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
sammomoh:
how much does it cost in Nigeria market?

The itel P51 would retail between 30,000 - 33,000 naira depending on your location and would be available in the Nigerian market from July 10th across all major partner shops like 3C Hub, Slot, MicroStation as well as online store like Jumia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by asumo12: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
itelMobileNG:

“I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

Una A51 dey gimme battery headache ooo
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by bravesoul247(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2017
I've never liked itel for once, never reliable. But get a Tecno phone and feel the joy
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2017
asumo12:

Una A51 dey gimme battery headache ooo

Haaaa...wetin do am? Let us know how far, so we fit try solve am for you smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
I've never liked itel for once, never reliable. But get a Tecno phone and feel the joy

"I believe so much in the power of performance I don't want to convince people. I want them to experience it and come away convinced on their own." - Marina Abramovic
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Mrjo:
what of spare ba3 in case?

No sir. It is an inbuilt battery...
But what would you need a spare battery for with a phone that can last 3 days and charge other phones? wink
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Alexas58:

and another problem is that of the contact. they just disappear and appear anytime it wants...if am in an urgent situation ,most times,I give up with my dail pad,cos it won't produce any number...I guess am not the only one experiencing this!

The bug has been worked. To start it, that bug is not in Android 7.0, which itel P51 runs on
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Alexas58:

I would have loved another itel product,but the itel 1506 I have is a big wahala to me..I bought it like 6 months ago,the battery takes time to charge and wen i unplug it from socket,let me say it charged 75 percent,from that 75,it will drop to 65,from 65,that's how it will kip dropping sequentially till it is dead
We are so sorry about the challenges that 1506 gave you. We duly apologized.
We however reiterate that itel P51 is the best ever phone we have produced and the software was duly optimised to remove all previous problems with itel mobile phones
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
chukwukahenry:

Ok. Thank you

With all pleasure smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

The camera is awesome, front camera with flash on point. I love the phone but hate the battery life.

By the way can you confirm if it will pick network in the us? My old techno l5 becomes moribund once it gets into USA but worked well in europe

Yes, it would work
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

Big lie

There is no need to lie sir, a trial will convince you smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Elxandre:

Lol I see your point.
I hope the screen is HD sha....

Yes, its HD SCREEN
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

But this is not true. I'm using this phone and the battery only lasts about 4hrs. In fact I switch it off every night to conserve my battery and turn off data when not in use.

I'm enjoying the phone but the battery life is wack!! My Hubby's techno w4 battery life is a lot better

But itel P51 is not even in the Market, how come you have been using it and already switching it off daily??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
bishopkay:

Until Itel upgrades their phones and gets rid of the bug that keeps hiding and deleting ones contacts, even if they give them out for free, I'd never buy that product again. I am still regretting the 1516 plus I bought. Thank God sef it got stolen.

The bug has been fully fixed.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

But itel P51 is not even in the Market, how come you have been using it and already switching it off daily??
Maybe I got the model number wrong. I know am using the latest itel (the selfie model) and the images you shared looks exactly like my phone. Perhaps and I hope the p51 is an improvement of the battery life of this crazy phone.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by asumo12: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Haaaa...wetin do am? Let us know how far, so we fit try solve am for you smiley

I bought it 2 weeks ago and since that day na only 3hrs the battery dey last! My padi don yab me taya say why I no buy infinix hot 4...
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by asumo12: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

But this is not true. I'm using this phone and the battery only lasts about 4hrs. In fact I switch it off every night to conserve my battery and turn off data when not in use.

I'm enjoying the phone but the battery life is wack!! My Hubby's techno w4 battery life is a lot better

U mean itel A51? Or this won wey never dey market? ]
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
asumo12:

U mean itel A51? Or this won wey never dey market? ]
Na even S31. I just confirmed
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
asumo12:

I bought it 2 weeks ago and since that day na only 3hrs the battery dey last! My padi don yab me taya say why I no buy infinix hot 4...

Lmao. I think say na only me
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by nefertitiram: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

"I believe so much in the power of performance I don't want to convince people. I want them to experience it and come away convinced on their own." - Marina Abramovic

Convince me. Dash me free P51
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Bishops10(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

It has been tested sir. Some of our staff confirmed it in the office last month grin grin
Like how many hours/days will it last for someone who surfs the net steady..... Like crazy surfing
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
asumo12:

Bring am come our office, we go check am to see the issue
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bishops10:

Like how many hours/days will it last for someone who surfs the net steady..... Like crazy surfing

Well over 42 hours
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
nefertitiram:

Convince me. Dash me free P51

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by Bishops10(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Well over 42 hours
Hmmm.... Can this be real?
Once it's out let me know, the cheapest price of can get it
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by TechPanda(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

LMAO grin grin grin
I Just Went To Buy 5310 so i Can Fit Pick Up The Call. grin
If You Dash Me Too, E Nor Bad Oh.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by bravesoul247(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

which is why I don't really like itel
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by asumo12: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Bring am come our office, we go check am to see the issue

Where?

When?

How many days I go take drop am?

Am I sure is going to be corrected?

Thanks
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by deewon56: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

The bug has been fully fixed.
make u help us release new os update and fast charging for itel1516plus pls I beg uuuuuuuuuuuuu I want to hear new update starting from nextweek
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by deewon56: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bishops10:

Hmmm.... Can this be real?

Once it's out let me know, the cheapest price of can get it
don't get it twisted this phone batry nah dope compare with itel1516plus batry too it last for 3days with heavy usage but a whole week without heavy usage
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2017
deewon56:
make u help us release new os update and fast charging for itel1516plus pls I beg uuuuuuuuuuuuu I want to hear new update starting from nextweek

we would let you know once its available
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge by itelMobileNG: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
asumo12:

Where?
When?
How many days I go take drop am?
Am I sure is going to be corrected?

Thanks
Where? itel head office, 2A Isaac John street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
When? Monday, 10 July
How many days I go take drop am? Like 2 - 3 days
Am I sure is going to be corrected? It should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.