Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? (823 Views)

Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Photo Of David Beckham Kissing His Daughter Is Causing Serious Controversy / Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by FemiFemola: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
David Beckham faced a ton of backlash last month when he shared a picture of himself kissing his daughter on the lips.

Becks recently defended himself during a Facebook Live interview: "I got criticised for kissing my daughter on the lips the other day. I kiss all my kids on the lips.

He added: "But I'm very affectionate with the kids. It's how I was brought up and Victoria, and it's how we are with our children.

What do you think? Right or wrong?

More: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/is-anything-wrong-with-david-beckham-kissing-his-5-year-old-daughter-on-the-lips/

Re: Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Absolutely NOTHING wrong... Even sons get it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by femolacqua(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ain't a big deal.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Beckham is a FoOol. Nothing wrong with it.
But must imagery like this be in the public space. Everything is instagram.
British Animal..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by profnigga(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
no go Bleep am oooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong With David Beckham Kissing His Daughter On The Lips? by emerazz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
watin we wan talk here wey go change anytin or concern Beckham ??

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Sterling (official Video) - For Sterling Bank / Funke Akindele’s Husband Finally Explains Reason Why Toyosi Left Jenifa’s Diary / Fan Love! Drake’s New Tattoo Of Lil Wayne “see Photos”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.