Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu (38993 Views)

See The Moment Femi-fani Kayode Knelt To Greet Tinubu / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by gameboyo: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2017
tesppidd:
Odili does not come into this discuss. Amaechi and Odili had a disagreement yes, but you would never hear Amaechi slander or diss Odili, at least not in public!

But disses Jonathan and wife at will in public.
U guys should say what u know. Isn't it Wike Dat ensured ameachi recovered his mandate in court even wen ameachi ran away from Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by emmanuelgon: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
tesppidd:
Odili does not come into this discuss. Amaechi and Odili had a disagreement yes, but you would never hear Amaechi slander or diss Odili, at least not in public!

hahahahahaha you don't know anything about Ameachi in rivers state. ask about how he made odili a man that hand pick him from no where irrelevant in politics today.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by obataokenwa(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
oruma19:
let's be sincere here, how many times have u heard amaechi disparage or talk negatively about his mentor and benefactor peter odili? Amaechi is beta than wike. I can't talk down on my benefactor the way wike talks about amaechi. I pity him. U tink its easy to get a helper? Pple pray for God to send them helpers if destiny. U don't behave like wike and succeed. Don't quite me by bringing up Jonathan's case because Amaechi and Jona were not mates until luck smiled on the ill prepared Jonathan.
Bro, Amaechi ended his political stooge with Wike the moment he decamped and wanted everyone to forget their own vision and follow his... in the present terms, Wike chose his part of destiny by going with his present Godfather(GEJ) no matter what. If you don't know, Both Wike and Amaechi were all Peter Odili Boys. Amaechi don't have the qualities of a godfather. If you talk of criticism, Amaechi all started it and you don't expect Wike to be shut when Amaechi has exausted his respect
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Vioncy(f): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
Ikwerre dominating Rivers politics. Using APC and PDP machinery to deceive the rest, how sleek of them. grin

I REP IKWERRE
Ikwerre anu mekaa o!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Vioncy(f): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
dee02:
All politics.
I won't be surprised to see Wike and Amaechi joining forces for another political dispensation in the near future.

abi oo i pity all those pipo that are putting their mouth in their talk

Amaechi and Wike are brothers, and if you know how twin brothers fight, u wnt even put mouth....cux in d future dey will definitely settle

lol I REP IKWEREER jare

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by TheLawTheLegal: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
tesppidd:

But Amaechi will slander or diss Wike in public?

You expect Wike to be quiet when Amaechi slanders him in public?
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by tesppidd: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
gameboyo:

U guys should say what u know. Isn't it Wike Dat ensured ameachi recovered his mandate in court even wen ameachi ran away from Nigeria
even before that, Amaechi gave Wike limelight when he was speaker of house of assembly. Whether Amaechi ran away or not he first made Wike.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by tesppidd: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

you are either feigning ignorance or lying. The beef btw them started when mama pissss empowered Wike and Mbu to humiliate Amaechi a sitting governor. So Amaechi did not start it Wike did
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by tesppidd: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, Amaechi ended his political stooge with Wike the moment he decamped and wanted everyone to forget their own vision and follow his... in the present terms, Wike chose his part of destiny by going with his present Godfather(GEJ) no matter what. If you don't know, Both Wike and Amaechi were all Peter Odili Boys. Amaechi don't have the qualities of a godfather. If you talk of criticism, Amaechi all started it and you don't expect Wike to be shut when Amaechi has exausted his respect
liar. Mama pissss empowered Wike and Mbu to humiliate Amaechi a sitting governor before Amaechi decamped. Stop lying to us. Even before Amaechi decamped Wike and Mr and Mrs Jonathan made us believe that 16 was greater than 19. They even tried to impeach him with 5 out of 32 hoa members. We have not forgotten. Amaechi didn't do to Odili 5 percent of what Wike did to him.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by tesppidd: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
emmanuelgon:

hahahahahaha you don't know anything about Ameachi in rivers state. ask about how he made odili a man that hand pick him from no where irrelevant in politics today.
I don't deny that Odili picked Amaechi from the gutter if you like. That is why Amaechi does not diss him. But Wike is dissing his own benefactor simply because the jonathans made him governor.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by obataokenwa(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
tesppidd:
liar. Mama pissss empowered Wike and Mbu to humiliate Amaechi a sitting governor before Amaechi decamped. Stop lying to us. Even before Amaechi decamped Wike and Mr and Mrs Jonathan made us believe that 16 was greater than 19. They even tried to impeach him with 5 out of 32 hoa members. We have not forgotten. Amaechi didn't do to Odili 5 percent of what Wike did to him.
so your point is Wike should be his boy and don't Forge his own future? Amaechi wants to be an obstacle and remain godfather in Rivers State but it's not done that way. Did you forget how Wike won the Supreme Court case for him?
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Feej: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Who brought Ameachi from Ghana? who supported Ameachi b/4 he became the Governor? thanks
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by slivertongue: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
Ikwerre dominating Rivers politics. Using APC and PDP machinery to deceive the rest, how sleek of them. grin

100% gbam!!!
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by slivertongue: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
chidi4eze:
Amaechi even made d wife a judge

balance the story
state also that wike dared odilli for the sake of ameachi
tell the public that when he took off to Ghana wike hired and funded his case
tell the public that ameachi in his third year thanksgiving named wike as the major politician who stood with him from pre-election to post supreme court
yes ameachi got there first through odilli but turned to call him names. so what is the difference
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Realhommie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abfinest007:
lies .hw can someone beg for his enemy
They weren't at loggerheads then, this didn't occur recently..
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Realhommie(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

Who actually started it? Or you weren't in the country when GEJ and PEJ used Wike to fight against Amaechi whilst he was still governor and Wike a minister for state? And Wike sustained attacks during election and upon becoming governor, all Amaechi has done is to respond in kind..

So actually Wike has been the one attacking right from the very onset.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
tesppidd:
you are either feigning ignorance or lying. The beef btw them started when mama pissss empowered Wike and Mbu to humiliate Amaechi a sitting governor. So Amaechi did not start it Wike did
Thank you for this response, if i saw it on time i wouldn't bother replying him.. Too much sentiment and peddling of falsehood...
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Codes151(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:
We mean it when we said Amaechi is the leader

Of modern day democracy

In the Niger Delta Region

who is this one!? Who are you to reference Niger delta!? Dem no born u well!

Wonder who you can boast of in the north as an example !
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Codes151(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Realhommie:
Who actually started it? Or you weren't in the country when GEJ and PEJ used Wike to fight against Amaechi whilst he was still governor and Wike a minister for state? And Wike sustained attacks during election and upon becoming governor, all Amaechi has done is to respond in kind..

So actually Wike has been the one attacking right from the very onset.
smh!!! How was wike used by Gej and mama to fight Amaechi?

SR auditor
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by pazienza(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
HopeAtHand:

It's not like you think. Please don't bring misinterpretation into this.

It's not about me, it's about what other ethnic nationalities in Rivers state are saying.

I belong to "proud to be Etche" facebook group and Kalabari and Okrika facebook group, even Ogoni group. grin

They are all grumbling silently, about an Ikwerre agenda in Rivers state.

Many believe Wike and Amaechi are working hand in hand behind the scenes with a goal of marginalizing the rest of "Rivers people" by hiding behind APC/PDP dichotomy, to enthrone Ikwerre people in major posts in the state.

You lots are over doing it. You have to watch it, others are not stupid.

How can Wike be governor after Amaechi 8yrs

And Amaechi now a minister taking up Rivers quota

Only for Uchendu, another Ikwerre to displace an Ijoid man from Senatorial seat.

Haba! You reason am nah. Obulu gi, oga adi gi nma?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by chidi4eze(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
gameboyo:

was Wike d lawyer or d judge?
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Analee(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
So how did the Satan-Amaechi regard Dr Peter Odili? So cos Amaechi helped Nyesom Wike politically, he should also stop him from going further in life. If Wike has licked his ass like this 80years old man, he wouldn't have been governor. Destiny don't have respect for people cos everything is given by God and not a mere mortal.

Dan 4:17 This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men
nobody is sayin he shud lick his ass,at least 4 once talk gud abt somone who has been u backbone thru thick n thin,who stood by u wen evryone rejected u,fought 4 u,went thru rigors to ensure dat u stil remain n limelight,ds one we js heard is mayb js one of his good deeds wat abt d one weve nt heard.its unfair.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Odani: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
ideology:
you must be joking, politics is a game of interest, all over the world.

How many of Tinubu's boys that have reach Aso Rock are still licking Tinubu'

You know nothing
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by gryhusky(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just look at dis Old man who went rep for 8 years without good results

Do u forget what happen between amaechi / celestial and her wife. Fight for him to became a governor

Old fool who easily forgot how amaechi wanted to deny u senate ticket
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Halo22: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why won't he? where was Amaechi when Wike was fighting Omehia boys? Now Amaechi did this and that. Without wike, Amaechi would have been a dead man now.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by ejanla077: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Godson333:

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Chief Andrew Uchendu, has narrated how the immediate former governor of River State and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, knelt to beg Obio/Akpor people on behalf of Nyesom Wike, the current governor of Rivers State.

Mr. Uchendu made this known while addressing the ongoing face off or beef between the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi and his estranged successor, Nyesom Wike.

Uchendu, who was recently declared the winner of the Rivers East senatorial election by the state election tribunal, spoke during the unity rally/thanksgiving organised by the Obio/Akpor LGA caucus leader, Mr. Chikordi Dike.

He said: “There is no Rivers son that has made the kind of contribution Rotimi Amaechi has made in my life. Wike said Amaechi behaves like a God, but the Bible said man is God to man.

“If Amaechi has been the instrument of elevation and empowerment of many young people who were at the grassroots and now in the highest level of political career, is he not their God? And if he has helped people who testify as we are testifying today, for me, Amaechi is my God.

“I must congratulate the new leadership of Obio/Akpor caucus and other caucuses from different LGAs. Looking at the crowd here today, it shows that the house is settled for a serious business in 2019.

“By recovering my mandate, Rivers people now have an alternative voice. The truth is in the recorded memory in the political development of the Ikwerre ethnic nationality.

“Don’t forget when Obio/Akpor people said they were not going to accept Nyesom Wike for his second tenure as the chairman of the council, Amaechi went on his knees at the residence of the late Eric Asor at Elelewon and pleaded on behalf of Wike to be given a second chance.

“And finally the people accepted, from chairman to chief of staff and then governor; how else can a man be a god to man?” Punch quoted him as saying.

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/amaechi-knelt-to-beg-for-wike-uchendu/

you missed out the part whr wike was fighting to reclaim amaechi's mandate. before Amaechi became governor.....wike always has been a strong man of Rivers politics

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by BadBlaize(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wike dat championed d fight dat ousted Omehia from power while Amaechi was in Gahana crying lyk a baby!! Mtshlcheww
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by oruma19: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
well, thanx. na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Ogbuefi2020: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

It's not about me, it's about what other ethnic nationalities in Rivers state are saying.

I belong to "proud to be Etche" facebook group and Kalabari and Okrika facebook group, even Ogoni group. grin

Many believe Wike and Amaechi are working hand in hand behind the scenes with a goal of marginalizing the rest of "Rivers people" by hiding behind APC/PDP dichotomy, to enthrone Ikwerre people in major posts in the state.

Only for Uchendu, another Ikwerre to displace an Ijoid man from Senatorial seat.

Lol, "Rivers people" indeed
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by HopeAtHand: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
pazienza:

If you want to discuss Rivers politics, which to me is the business of Riverians only, create a thread and let me tell you why Wike is ruling the turn of Riverine people.. and why no one can blame Ikwerres for anything. except maybe u don't know PEJ and her role in making Wike governor.

You are a mischief maker, trying to sow seeds of discord. Ikwerres don't care what other ethnicities feel or believe. Ikwerres only care about the truth of the matter.It was handed down to Wike as compensation for his toutish displays. That is why I've always said that a people are only as good as their leadership.

So create the thread and invite me. I will enlighten you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons / Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.