Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu (39014 Views)

See The Moment Femi-fani Kayode Knelt To Greet Tinubu / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by wilcox(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=58100511]

So he should lie to please you
And who tagged him a liar? Well I understand since they are good in telling lies, perhaps you are scared he's lying that's why you are defending him (uchendu)
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by pazienza(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:

If you want to discuss Rivers politics, which to me is the business of Riverians only, create a thread and let me tell you why Wike is ruling the turn of Riverine people.. and why no one can blame Ikwerres for anything. except maybe u don't know PEJ and her role in making Wike governor.

You are a mischief maker, trying to sow seeds of discord. Ikwerres don't care what other ethnicities feel or believe. Ikwerres only care about the truth of the matter.It was handed down to Wike as compensation for his toutish displays. That is why I've always said that a people are only as good as their leadership.

So create the thread and invite me. I will enlighten you.

Bodmas P. Kemepadei
Ijaw people, where are we heading to?
Ikwerres in Rivers state now has Governor, Minister and now a Senator, and the likes of Gabriel Allen , Madam Annkio briggs and others are busy chasing after the Wind, Making fulani herdsmen their problem.
2019 is fast approaching and Yet the ijaws in Rivers seems to have no Agenda, i will not be surprised if it was our people that sold us out in this manner, afterall, they betrayed Dakuku.
The IYC is in deep crises, INC has gone into oblivion, Ijaw nation is in disarray.
The Likes of Tompolo, Okah and others that were suppose to be our liberators, have been betrayed by our own people, and confined not to act.
I seriously feel for my Ijaw people, the three major ethnic groups have made their position clear and we are still watching like zombies.
Left for me, we should all surrender ourselves to Egbesu, it seems to be our last hope now.
Sorry if my piece offends you, am just bitter at the happenings.
Bodmas Kemepadei is my name.

I guess I was the one who wrote the above. Keep playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by Ogbuefi2020: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:

If you want to discuss Rivers politics, which to me is the business of Riverians only, create a thread and let me tell you why Wike is ruling the turn of Riverine people.. and why no one can blame Ikwerres for anything. except maybe u don't know PEJ and her role in making Wike governor.

You are a mischief maker, trying to sow seeds of discord. Ikwerres don't care what other ethnicities feel or believe. Ikwerres only care about the truth of the matter.It was handed down to Wike as compensation for his toutish displays. That is why I've always said that a people are only as good as their leadership.

So create the thread and invite me. I will enlighten you.
Define a RIverian please
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by HopeAtHand: 5:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Define a RIverian please
an indigene of Rivers state is a Riverian.
Re: Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu by HopeAtHand: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2017
pazienza:

Bodmas P. Kemepadei
Ijaw people, where are we heading to?
Ikwerres in Rivers state now has Governor, Minister and now a Senator, and the likes of Gabriel Allen , Madam Annkio briggs and others are busy chasing after the Wind, Making fulani herdsmen their problem.
2019 is fast approaching and Yet the ijaws in Rivers seems to have no Agenda, i will not be surprised if it was our people that sold us out in this manner, afterall, they betrayed Dakuku.
The IYC is in deep crises, INC has gone into oblivion, Ijaw nation is in disarray.
The Likes of Tompolo, Okah and others that were suppose to be our liberators, have been betrayed by our own people, and confined not to act.
I seriously feel for my Ijaw people, the three major ethnic groups have made their position clear and we are still watching like zombies.
Left for me, we should all surrender ourselves to Egbesu, it seems to be our last hope now.
Sorry if my piece offends you, am just bitter at the happenings.
Bodmas Kemepadei is my name.

I guess I was the one who wrote the above. Keep playing the ostrich.

I'm very happy the complaint is coming from an Ijawman. The name of whoever you quoted is mainstream Ijaw(Bayelsa or Delta). He is been given a taste of his own pill and he is wailing. It is not even deliberate, yet he is crying.

I repeat again, Ikwerres don't care whatever anyone says on social platform, or wherever. The people of Rivers conspired to arrive at this status quo. so why should they complain.

We the good people of Ikwerreland are going to help them again and present a Riverine candidate, if they like, they should reject him again and come online to complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.