Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (71040 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigerians are truly complicit in their enslavement.
People here saying it doesn't matter. Well it does matter and you need to know why.

This man was a former governor and present senator who supports SHARIA LAW. Sharia is no theory: a citizen has had his arm chopped off as a result of application of the law. If you go to any sharia state, your rights are abridged to fit the law. Here he is, now caught up in adultery / fornication, for which the SENTENCE IS DEATH and he claims it is an act between two adults. Are we to have one law for senators and another for common people ?.
What happened to the application of the law ?
Does Sharia now permit an individual to engage in three.some's ? So Sharia now permits 'jugunu' with ash.awo ? If 'yes', since when ?
We must insist he face the music.

Nigerians, receive sense.

You over make sense my guy!

6 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Amah70: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una free the man Joor!

Jooor. See as e sweet her in the language.

If he was an Ibori, you could have called to investigate how much public money he must have squandered on the women and hotel bill.

A Senator is not a private citizen.

[I could have freed many more slaves if they had known that they were enslaved]. ....Abolitionist.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by selfmadeboss: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2017
hahaha i love this man response. this is what i call savage.
dude, now it is time to try and assasinate that shara reporter.
no slack o. saraki, dino and ou can waste his useless life so that when i become a memeber of house of reps and start uselessing naijamoney, i wont stain my hands with his smelling blood.
because when i become member by 2019 and thisbastard try shit, na waste i go waste am.
please waste him for me now please.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by ddeola: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2017
This goes to tell all of us that these men are liars and hypocrites. He's supposed to be a role model, a sharia advocate for that matter. angry angry angry

According to the sharia law he made into law in Yobe state, what is supposed to be his purnishment ? Let him face the music.

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Anfieldboss: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2017
These Sahara Reporters are just bloody unethical. I like the way the man handled it, the best way to deal with blackmailers is to call their bluff.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by lesson44: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2017
He there a law in Nigeria that forbid a public office holder to be with other women? If no, the man should be left alone. The only person he own explanation if any, is his family. But the last time I checked, the guy na African.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2017
This thread come dey make pu^ssy to hungry me
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by emekaD3(m): 1:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Its our business, you are a married public official, it's a sex scandal

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by emekaD3(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigerians are truly complicit in their enslavement.
People here saying it doesn't matter. Well it does matter and you need to know why.

This man was a former governor and present senator who supports SHARIA LAW. Sharia is no theory: a citizen has had his arm chopped off as a result of application of the law. If you go to any sharia state, your rights are abridged to fit the law. Here he is, now caught up in adultery / fornication, for which the SENTENCE IS DEATH and he claims it is an act between two adults. Are we to have one law for senators and another for common people ?.
What happened to the application of the law ?
Does Sharia now permit an individual to engage in three.some's ? So Sharia now permits 'jugunu' with ash.awo ? If 'yes', since when ?
We must insist he face the music.

Nigerians, receive sense.

Gbam, sharia law should take over, when I was in Sokoto we couldn't drink alcohol because of their law, now this man wants to get away with 2 counts of adultery when the common man will be sentenced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by maxmyluv(m): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2017
So Sharia people dey do the thing
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by YelloweWest: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2017
To what standard do we hold our public servants??
No wonder we are so screwed up.
This can't happen in Ghana. People where will call for his resignation.

Nigerians have no moral compass. Imagine a public servant caught having a sex romp with too ladies and instead of the masses to call him out on being irresponsible we are here shouting private life. Smh.

We are all the same in this wicked nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2017
His response is so stupid and shows how wicked he is to the people he is representing. To those supporting he did the right thing, pray your spouse not only do that to you but gets away with it with honoursangry

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by selfmadeboss: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2017
was he expecting him to be with men like derenle or bobrisky?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

May many cvnts fall in our senators

And may bubu coffin fall on sowore and his reporters crew.

To my future wife, may restlessness fall on you till you locate me

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

I also dedicate this thread to my family and friends may God keep you safe.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

To my enemies on nairaland, bubu coffin fall on you all

so u tink u ve made a gud statement abt Sowore nd Sahara reporters? did u read d bolded statements abt ds dishonorable senator? a man that signed sharia law, a law dat shud forbid ppl from committing adultery/fornication. were those ladies his wives?
Is his arm or dick not supposed to b chopped off under the law that he signed?
Some of the biggest problems wit ppl from this part of world is lack of shame nd pretence.
If it were in a sane society this randy dishonorable man shud ve buried himself in shame nd resigned.

12 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by adecz: 2:39am On Jul 04, 2017
The issue is that, this man is
a Shari'a ex-governor, from a
Sharia state.

What he has engaged in, is un-islamic
& as a practicing Muslim, he must
be dealt with according to the Muslim
laws he signed & is expected to live by.

These politicians use religion to come to
power, but expect only the poor to live
by the religious laws, while they, as big men
are free to break those same laws & go
scot free.

A poor man in a Shari'a state gets his hand
amputated for stealing a chicken while a politician
who steals millions is hailed & gets rewarded
with higher office. Who is fooling who??

One of his testiccles should be amputated.

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by klas(m): 2:56am On Jul 04, 2017
He said he couldn't remember when and where the event place, but recalled vividly how he queried one of the girls doing the filming and their response. How come?

It is either he lied or there were so many of such rumpus in many locations that he couldn't pinpoint which was where.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by DrogoG(m): 3:02am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

You're part of the problem in this useless country. So an elected official shouldn't have good morals? Some Nigerians are just useless!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Ramos16(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

It is not just about the right to privacy and shit, it is also about the fact that this same senator in question signed into bill an agreement to implement Sharia law, which in 200/2001 caused a serious religious crisis in some Northern state. You don't expect a man like that to be caught in an act like this.

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by DrogoG(m): 3:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Some id*iots are supporting this crook! What is wrong with Nigerians?! Shouldn't an elected official have good morals?!

Yobe State practices f*ucking Sharia. Why is their sharia not going after people like this id*iot? Is sharia only meant for their poor people?

Nigerian politicians are thieves and they all have serious moral decay!

8 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by IdeyFindWife: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Hopeless generation saying they like his response.

He is the man that signed sharia law back then. Your hands should be cut off if u commit any sin.

In a sane environment where the youths are not brainless and hopeless, This man would resign .

They are even praising him.

He is taking advantage of your sisters denied of opportunity to live a fulfilled life largely due to corruption and you see enjoyment.

And when you call out the same plebeian-dregs for the Awusa-slaves they are, they run to equally mentally-enshackled mods to ban you.

Only animals deserve to live in dis zoo, only mentally-conditioned animals can seriously cherish their slavery-chains like this lot.

He made a law against adultery but enjoys threesomes so frequently and randomly that he couldn't even place the time or location of the recording shocked, and f00lish jobless goats are hailing his rights to privacy. A man who passed a law that infringes on other's privacy and free beliefs?

This country must break, sharing Nationality with mor0ns is embarrassment enuf.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Callmedondee(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You just open ur mouth n close it like a worn out door... Did dey tell u in the write up that is sowore that is blackmailing the useless senator? Bro if u know ur eye is getting old to read n assimilate properly pls kindly see an optician to get glasses. Sowore only come to light because he is just doing his job by helping the senator who wanna go viral on social media to go viral. Sometimes I wonder how many Nigerian youth reason so it is not a crime for a senator, an hypocrite who enjoy n prevent others from enjoying too, a public figure to do dis trash. Continue God will see us! (Patient Jonathan voice). I pray b4 it's gets too late we will get to understand that for every nonsense our representative are doing it affect us directly or indirectly...

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2017
And your wife is the minister of state for foreign affairs. What a shame......

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by nnokwa042(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
CROWNWEALTH019:

but this man signed sharia law in yobe state ,so those two girls should be stoned to death and him will be caned

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2017
This man signed sharia into law and since then countless people have been flogged, disgraced and limbs amputed.
I felt this man is a saint to deny his people the same sinful plessure he was caught doing.
As a serving Senator, he should honourably resign or he should be dismissed but I dont see it happening.
These recycled old men have ruined this country, we need a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by ashawopikin(m): 3:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Wetin dey do dis sowore self? Aboki no go fuuuck again angry
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by BabaRamotu1988: 4:04am On Jul 04, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una free the man Joor!
[/s]
ngeneukwenu the ngeneukwenu
how far naa my guy grin
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by helpee(m): 4:10am On Jul 04, 2017
chiscodedon:

Why Nigeria can't work...corrupt mind everywhere, see bad and call it good because your party member or tribe man is involved..
A so called honourable man squashing a prostitute in video leak and you saying there's nothing wrong about that..what's the definition of irresponsible?? when a supposed married senator is busy hanging out with whores,drinking out and misbehaving and u said nothing is wrong... we ain't talking about a celebrity here,one representing a zone of about one million people. no wonder they were accused of sleeping with whores in America... anyways, I may not be surprised... from the region they are coming from, news that keep coming out of there and the products they bear wouldn't be bothered hearing this from u
the irresponsible thing now is not a senator representing a zone banging fellow adults, it is the president representing the whole country disappearing in london on tax payers bill without any form of communication. If sahara reporter is serious, they should lay siege on London by now in search of information about Buhari not laying siege on a senator with adults in hotel. We only take such news seriously when every other thing works. So you expect us to say the man should be crucified while Buhari should be hailed? Which is more important to my life now? A senator representing boko haram infested region banging his fellow jihadist in what is apparently a sex jihad or a president that left the country akimbo without any information? For your information.....the wife of Donald trump has a lot nude pictures on the internet and the Americans still voted him.....meaning your private life is your business
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by joy2000: 4:13am On Jul 04, 2017
our Senator should serve as a role model for others.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol who died and made Sowore the moral police,because the signed a sharia bill doesn't make blackmail and extortion right,Sowore is a sleaze bag and will have what's coming to him very soon
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Eaa247:

so u tink u ve made a gud statement abt Sowore nd Sahara reporters? did u read d bolded statements abt ds dishonorable senator? a man that signed sharia law, a law dat shud forbid ppl from committing adultery/fornication. were those ladies his wives?
Is his arm or dick not supposed to b chopped off under the law that he signed?
Some of the biggest problems wit ppl from this part of world is lack of shame nd pretence.
If it were in a sane society this randy dishonorable man shud ve buried himself in shame nd resigned.
the problem with the average nigerian is the mentality "it doesnt concern me", till it affects him somehow.
This is another clear evidence of the fact that hypocrites and criminals are who we have for leaders and lawmakers in most cases. He is a disgrace to his office but feels no remorse and people say it doesnt matter, so they say a people deserve the leaders they get.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.