Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Rita Ora Went Gothic For The Serpentine Galleries Summer Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Ora Went Gothic For The Serpentine Galleries Summer Party (375 Views)

Fireboy DML To Attend Wet Wild N Wasted Summer Party In Awka / Wet Wild N Wasted The Summer Party / Rita Ora B00BS Fondled By A FAN.. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Went Gothic For The Serpentine Galleries Summer Party by elax360: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Remember when Lady Morgana of Merlin joined the dark side, we all loved to hate her but one thing was for sure, she upped her fashion gamed by a solid 100%.

Well, Rita Ora is giving me some serious dark Lady Morgana vibes as she attended The Serpentine Galleries Summer Party in London in this Chanel Pre-fall 2017 gothic glam outfit.

The outfit featured black velvet bodice which extended to the hip area with velvet fluted sleeves, power shoulders, a full lace skirt, reminiscent of the dark ages, a faux gothic belt and a conservative lace-up open back.

She had on white emo-inspired shoes to finish off this to-die-for look.

She extended the drama to her makeup as she sported a winged cat-liner and red lipstick. Just when we thought Rita was done, she turned to reveal an intricate silver head-piece and clip-on ear wraps.

My favourite part of Rita Ora’s fashion is that the singer is unpredictable and keeps wowing us with her fashion decisions.

I’m a huge fan of goth-inspired looks so I can say this was a huge fashion moment for Rita and she definitely KILLED it.
more pictures @ http://www.unbrokenchords.com/rita-ora-went-gothic-for-the-serpentine-galleries-summer-party/

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure / RMD: "I Didn't Always Believe That I Would 'make It'" / Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.