Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure (371 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure by liftedhigh: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
A video of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi KANU surface online when he was clamouring for one Nigeria during former president Goodluck Jonathan's tenure...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-cWFR7vyA

CC; lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure by hatchy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
The Igwe gburugbru 1,The Ogadagidi 1, The Chief Scammer 1 of Igbo Land.
The Biafra king himself.

This small boy is gradually becoming the Hitler of our time. Nobody believed it but it happened. Hitler was a great orator and knows how to wipe up sentiment against other race,using hate speech and propaganda. He melted into the heart of Germans and they did his biddings.They worshipped him and called him savior. What was the end?

He led them to a bitter war that was avoidable and unnecessary that brought Germany to ruins and changed the world.

Kanu knows all these things and is using the art effectively.
I pity those who will perish with his useless and unnecessary struggle.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi KANU Calling For One Nigeria During Jonathan's Tenure by Byonics: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2017
He is saying same thing he gas been saying. I see consistency

(1) (Reply)

An Oscar-winning Director Goes Virtual Reality, And It’s Utterly Thrilling. But / Sarkodie Celebrates His Birthday Today!!!! / Davido And Young Thug Goes Clubbing Together (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.