Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Short Letter From A Fan To Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Short Letter From A Fan To Hushpuppi (576 Views)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Letter From A Fan To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2017
A short letter to Hushpuppi from a FAN!!! Dear Hushpuppi,

I’m an admirer. Of your pictures. I don’t envy you. I think I would love to meet you in person – and disappear. Maybe, that’s why I admire your tenacity to ‘pepper’ the haters and ‘humble’ them, but since they ‘humbled’ the kidnapper Evans, I have been thinking about you. I didn’t say you are a kidnapper. Far from that. I am just worried about you.

Let’s take a spirituality class.

There is something called Wheel of Samsara in Hinduism. It rotates. It moves. It never stays in one place. It is like a table, which always turns. And within all of us, there is what we call willpower and the Cruel Mind. It’s okay if you say I am saying rubbish, but let us watch between now and August and see what happens. What we want will always come to us, if we focus on them.

You have defeated poverty, but you spend a lot of energy dragging poverty along with you. You feel bad leaving poverty. You feel vengeful. You feel you need to retaliate. That is why you have chosen to oppress us, most of us who may never really enjoy the kind of life that you are enjoying.
read more http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/06/a-short-letter-from-a-fan-to-hushpuppi/
Re: A Short Letter From A Fan To Hushpuppi by Tamarapetty(f): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Re: A Short Letter From A Fan To Hushpuppi by maclewis(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
mtcheew!!!..oro jatijati

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Shares Lovely Throwback Photo From 2009 With His Wife / Blac Chyna Sets To Resumes Strip Club Appearances To Earn $10k A Night / I Didn't Promise Any One A Grammy - 9ice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.