Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (73498 Views)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Bhelamblog(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
I never Imagine that she would, But she just did! Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has succumb to Hushpuppi order that she Should Apologize to Linda Ikeji for all her Derogatory words before he can think of giving her 100k, Now i've been following her up to get her reply, and she just did..

She's currently live on her Youtube Channel Making a video, She first started up with the Incident that happened in Paris Recently where a Malian Migrant Rescued a Boy dangling from a 4 storey building, she went on to how bloggers really needs to do their job, before she proceeded in tears saying:

'I never got married before having my kids, and it hurts me so bad, but i told my kids thats the way it is, i want the best for Linda, I dont want what happened to me to happened to Linda, So Am Sorry about what i said to Linda Ikeji, But she hurt me too'..

Am sure the N100k from Hush is waiting for her right now..

To Prove that her words are genuie, Kemi says having made peace with Linda she has decided to end her Jourlism Career, and retire honorably, In the end she thanked Hushpuppi for been a peace Advocate.

'P.S Her English is well polished i must say..

Watch it below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd5PYF_Vxk

Or Watch in full screen here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-hurt-me-but-am-sorry-kemi.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
So Madam K can succumb and apologize?
The power of "Conditional Cash Transfer".

A girl's gotta eat, right?

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by malificent(f): 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
Because of money undecided

If I'm hushpuppi I'll give her 10k

angry

244 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by NeeKlaus: 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
So, MONEY can be this powerful?! All it took was for MONEY to be flashed and this Woman became humble?! shocked

Kendrick Lamar was right. All it takes is to show the cash and the Bitch Aunty will sit down and Be Humble! grin

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by OKorowanta: 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Linda gifted u 100k during your never ending travails and now you saying she hurt you.
Even you hush giving conditions,you try well well.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Metuh: 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
hunger bad o. grin

Na hunger humble this lunatic lass lass

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Dalastically: 12:58pm On May 29, 2018
Coporate beggar, i stand with yemi alade internet begging must stop. Aunti kemi

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by JhimmySpark(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2018
Funny enough.. Linda would have helped her again but her bad & ungrateful mouth has shut that door for her. Nice one Huspuppi for making her do the right thing. Hope after this help rendered to her she won't come begging again?. If you're THANKful your TANK will be FULL. Aunty Kemi should learn to be grateful to people next time.

19 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by anibirelawal(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2018
Power of money.
Well, it is a good thing to make wrongs right.

By now, Linda will feel like beign on top of the world.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Swaggzkid: 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
HAHAAHAHAH anything for money.

HP should have asked her to name 1 BUHARI's landmark achievement since resuming duty.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by adaksbullet: 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
These aunty kemi oloyannla his no haved small shamed angry angry angry so because bushpapi his whant too gived u small change, u are changed rigtone angry

Shamed on u kemi oloyannla angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by ViaGist: 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
cool
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by oloriadejoke(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
aunty kemi shey e mo age hushpuppi.....so this madam can succumb

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by donstan18: 3:35pm On May 29, 2018
I'll be patiently waiting to book FTC when Kemi will insult and accuse Hushpuppi for using juju on her to apologise to Linda Ikeji

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
Hushpuppi my guy, his snaps are always funny, pity her and come through, so she go hear word cool

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by roarik(f): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
this woman ehn..SMH lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
shame has departed from this woman

20 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by cyndy1000(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahahahahhahahha. Money can make some people do anything even swallow their vomit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by DrObum(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Is this aunty that broke too?

Make she go govt hospital joor, PTSD no be rocket science to manage.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Icecream4U(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2018
Honestly, I like the way she doesn't let the shame of "weytin people go talk" brings her down.

I will transfer some cash to that her first bank account.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Leetunechi: 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
I love her accent embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Bhelamblog(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by jeff1607(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
NeeKlaus:
So, MONEY can be this powerful?! All it took was for MONEY to be flashed and this Woman became humble?! shocked

Kendrick Lamar was right. All it takes is to show the cash and the Bitch Aunty will sit down and Be Humble! grin

Not all women

9 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Aunty Kemi oooo
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Joelsblog(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
This is money speaking
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Crocodile tears.

Na money she dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by annnikky(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin

Money rules the world cheesy

Looking that was whining her mouth yesterday is now apologizng to aunty linda grin chai..money is good ooo
Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by opeolu202: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Pls who else thinks this is all drama?
It's getting boring abeg

15 Likes

Re: 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi by jazinogold(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
money cancels bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.