Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) (24532 Views)

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by drogs(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=holytribe post=58102014]Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.
[Dumb comment.. Read it again if you doubt me.. May God console her family.. Rip ]
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Albert0011:
Lautech again...i heared dat u can spend up to 10 yrs in the school

Very true
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by CanadianNurse: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2017
jummiepearl:

What has lautech got to do with the accident....what is she still doing in school..had it been she's in her parents' house such won't have happen

Rip to her thou but stop blaming lautech for it
are you God that knows what will happen and what will not?
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2017
An accident involving a motorcycle and a Bike Man has killed a student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Science and Technology (LAUTECH).

Abeg my people, what's the difference between motorcycle and a bike man? Forgive my ignorance biko

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2017
embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by felo812000(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Death is an inevitable way to eternity.
Let us live our lives well so we can inherit an eternal life
God help us

RIP to d dead
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by jummiepearl(f): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2017
CanadianNurse:
are you God that knows what will happen and what will not?
Am not God but there's a Yoruba adage that says "Ti Olorun ba nso eyan,ki eniyan gan so ara e" meaning when God watches over someone he/she should also watch over himself/herself
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by maxysmith(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
OMG.....300l student

so sad, may God console d family sad

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
chloroform:

Who asked for your opinion on why she might be in school? She might be in school for one thousand and one reasons which concerns you not. Stop assuming and generalizing things you don't know about. The deed has been done. No point flogging the dead horse. Just pay your respect to the dead and move aside.

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the great loss. (Amen ).
Who asked for your opinion too? What is wrong with the comment he made? you guys always like attacking people with your comment for no reason. Eye Service smh

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Albert0011:
Lautech again...i heared dat u can spend up to 10 yrs in the school
I eared it wit ma ear too..thumbs up.. guess u on ur own 9th year nw. An still countin
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Bimpe29: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Ultimate end... It's pretty sorrowful.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by chloroform: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Raptor15:
Who asked for your opinion too? What is wrong with the comment he made? you guys always like attacking people with your comment for no reason. Eye Service smh
The fact that you don't see anything wrong with the comment he made,speaks a lot about your type of person.

And I didn't offer any opinion, I only chastise him for casting his opinion in a wrong way. And you can swerve already, eye and nose service. Smh too.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by baysol: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
comradespade:
Ahan, Na this lautech again? You people need serious prayer oo.

Rest in peace

Something is really wrong, the rate at which people (the young) die and get killed is just unacceptably high nowadays. Something in the form of prayers must be done to ward off untimely death from the land.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by juman(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Unsafe country.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by adewuyiade: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
So sad R.I.P.

Re open Lautech on time
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kevprince95(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
She was my best friend in school, a vibrant young barrister and an amazing friend to me, woke up this morning to the most devastating, horrendous and disheartening news of her sudden demise, and this has left a deep hole in my heart, she is one of the renowned and prominent figures in the campus, that is why she was in school to make sure she keep us apprised about the meetings and updates of our resumption.
Rest in peace my dearest friend, hope u find peace beyond the skies!!!
NB: she wasn't killed by a motorcycle, she was on the bike and a reckless driver ran into them and she lost her life in the process......please get ur facts straight. cry

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by AYOUNG(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I would have said rip then I realised you probably fuvked a broke guy who pushed u into death because I really don't understand what you are still doing in school even though school is closed.

one slay queen down

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kevprince95(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=drogs post=58109164][/quote]
Like I said she was a prominent figure in the Department and Faculty, so she was in school to see things through as far as our resumption is concerned, and she's been keeping us apprised on daily basis, that was why she was in school, and it's not only her, a lot of students of her calibre are also in school.
You now see that assumption is the lowest form of thinking, you don't just punch keypads and start constituting nuisance of yourself all in the name of sounding sarcastic, just pay ur respect to the dead.
RIP my dearest friend cry cry cry
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
bia legendvibes what do you mean by an accident involving a motorcycle and a bike man?

No one deserves to die violently, except the unrepentant violent...may her soul find peace
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kevprince95(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=AYOUNG post=58110173][/quote]
Look at how Gibberish u sound, must u display Stupidity in public? If you don't know the reason why she was in school, you could have at least hid ur Stupidity by asking, and if u can't ask, u should shut the hell up.
I can't deal with your level of absurd, vitue-signalling ignorance today, as I have to mourn my dearest friend. Sorry.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by ibkgab001: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP HIKMAT
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kevprince95(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I would have said rip then I realised you probably fuvked a broke guy who pushed u into death because I really don't understand what you are still doing in school even though school is closed.

one slay queen down
You are so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by zikam(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Everyone always want to comment, d truth is day d guy driving d red vehicle was on a very high speed, e tried to avoid a little waterloged syd, while d bike man nd d female were on motion(speed) .so d guy tried to avoid d bike by pressing a very sharp brake dt was hw d vehicle summersaulted into a near by Bush. ...a boy of Abt 2 years was inside d vehicle, nt even a single scratch apened to im. ........i was amazed, anyway Rip to d lost. ...d bike man and d lady were lying lifeless on d ground. ....... M still crying oooo
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by badguyleke(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
sense fall on u..seems you're one of those brokeass cunt, what does a guy have to do with her accident..she's a no nonsense girl
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by AYOUNG(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
kevprince95:

Look at how Gibberish u sound, must u display Stupidity in public? If you don't know the reason why she was in school, you could have at least hid ur Stupidity by asking, and if u can't ask, u should shut the hell up.
I can't deal with your level of absurd, vitue-signalling ignorance today, as I have to mourn my dearest friend. Sorry.
I would have insulted you for quoting me..
Because I never insulted the girl who died.instead I gave a reply to the girl that said some manner of things to someone who is dead..
Do me a favor edit your post and don't quote me again.
R.i.p to the dead.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by drace(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
The story above did not reflect what actually transpired.
The girl (a student of LAUTECH) left her home in Ilorin to see her brother/school father (whichever one was right because the young chap that identified her mentioned both). She had boarded the motorcycle but the cycle was hit from the rear by the car being driven by another student of LAUTECH who was said to be drunk alongside his friends that were together with him in the car. She suffered multiple fracture and was brought in dead to the Teaching Hospital by another young chap who tried to help. The chap that helped was not allowed to leave the Emergency Room until the men of Nigerian Police came in and the driver of the car admitted he was the one that hit the motorcycle.
The matter is with the Nigerian Police.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Frabjous(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2017
A very close friend and colleague. ..we attended the same secondary school together. You'll forever remain in our hearts. May your soul rest in perfect peace.

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by double0seven(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.

You sound pained, like you toasted many girls and they hardly gree for you

A girl just died tragically, and this is the only nonsense that you can say

Nonsense, as if girls that don't die in accidents in Lagos, and good girls at that

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
maybe she was engaged, if not a responsible student should be at home assisting his or her parents.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
So sad, and i doubt if she had the premonition that the day will be her last day, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Raiders: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
you don't know the circumstances or the reasons why she might still be in Ogbomosho so stop making unnecessary assumptions. Nigerians like you always like blaming the victims of an accident rather blame the driver of the vehicle that caused the accident.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.