Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos (25926 Views)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Gombe, Many Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Some pastors who escaped tragedy following a road mishap while travelling to Imo state, are thankful to God for the miraculous survival.

According to Evangelist Sunday Okafor, he was travelling to a program in his Ford explorer SUV along with two other pastors on Friday, December 28th, before fire broke out from his seat.

The occupants escaped from the vehicle before trying to quench the fire all to no avail. 

The SUV was burnt beyond recognition as can be seen in the pictures. 

After the incident, Evangelist Sunday Okafor said; 

Please join me thank God for this deliverance from premature death. I was driving to a program today 28th.Dec.to Imo state with my ford Explorer jeep suddenly fire broke out my seat while driving with two of my pastors. 

Thank God no life was lost. Divinity is on our side! 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/3-pastors-escape-death-after-suv-went-up-in-flames-while-travelling-photos.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by DEXTROVERT: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
James Bond With Expired Extinguisher

16 Likes

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by DEXTROVERT: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
James Bond With Expired Extinguisher To Quench Furnace Fire

7 Likes

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by ceejayMAX(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2018
God too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2018
I guess they worship in Mountain of Fire Ministry.......

Everything na fire for that church

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by tsephanyah(f): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2018
You ever cringe when you post something because you can feel nairalanders rubbing their hands together getting ready to say something completely asinine?
Me neither.
Hmm Pastors and fictions

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
God has nothing to do with this....

Let me make it clear here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by troublemakea(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
God is indeed great

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Venusman(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by domino4211(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
A scene from the much anticipated ''Avengers Infinity Wars 2''.. grin
Meanwhile,brb..let me visit my fvch plantation and harvest some ripe fvcks to give.angry.
Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by propsvila: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
The kind fire wey dey burn this days me I know understand again.
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
May d name of d lord be praise.......
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Haymaykar(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Our God is with them...so no weapon can function against them..
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by JuzzJoel: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
The way Pastors are escaping death

It is like I will become a pastor

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by hundredrivas(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Kazeem but why?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Echo50(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
To God be the Glory
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Richdad50(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Rocktati0n:
Look at what Buhari did to myself and my family..Fellow Nairalanders Abeg make una help me, Hunger Is killing me seriously. My moniker is memphitz537 I got banned. Thank you
Your wife is pretty but you are embarrasing her. You got a nice hair cut and she got a decent hairstyle yet you can't feed yourself and her.
God placed that lady in your hands so that with your hands you can provide for her and her offspring.
For the young men, place the need of your wife and children above yours. Work for them to feed and never let a day come that they go to bed without food. Times are hard and unfortunate can happen but a man's longetivity is rooted in his ability to provide.

#Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
God you are toooooooooooooo much

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by deafeyez: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
God never disappoint his children.
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
That 1kg fire extinguisher is a total waste and can't stop big fire in your vehicle. Go for 3-5kg and be 85% safe against fire in your vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by cana882(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.

But don't get the logic why that guy with the extinguisher is on rainboot?
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
IPOB pastor wey carry better jazz for belle
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by Ayoswit(f): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
K
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by easynetsms(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos by iamleumas: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos) / China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.