Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (46038 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by dnawah(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
she will marry another if u r dead,she won't even morn u.u this boy u no go hear.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ganjafama(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
The op wants people to give him the go-ahead to marry her. He still loves the bi*tch. No matter the advice given to him here, he will still marry the hoe. He is just looking for one or two chip-ins from the "forgive and forget" crew.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Annywhite: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga if you do?

you are finished!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by enzojaylini: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
I think you should give the marriage a break or prosponement to settle your heart issue with her. Care Less about her n more about you and your future. It's death sentence if a mans wife cheats �. She be been cheating for years until u found out n she would be continue even after married to you. Call both families to reason it out but best settle it n move on. She learnt her lesson the hard way. I left mine bcus of same reason n now happily married. But it's ur decision if u must go back uve to be sure she won't which is hard for her bcus likely shell ooh.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by GuntersChain(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheating on you with an elderly man, is it because of the wad of cash or the elderly man is good in the oza rum, hmm all i can say is; sum tin rung
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by OBku4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Stop being a bvtch and accept the painful truth...
abeg who be dis f shocked l
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by rukyrichie: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro i think u shud run for ur life coz for dat same reason some men r training other people's children
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ioi74(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

honestly you need to have it at the back of your mind that she could continue even after marriage and also she could discontinue the affair and be faithful. Marriage isn't child's play so you need to pray about it bro.. If you aren't prepared then don't go into marriage
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by odutolasodiq(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
you can go ahead with the wedding plan if "later In your marriage you will be able to withstand the agony of knowing that you have been raising someone else's children as your own children"...... you think a cheating girlfriend can become a faithful wife? My brother wake up from your dream!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by seunadebayo: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
I beg you my broda even if you have the heart to forgive her and go ahead with the wedding, plz take your time in order to be sure she really regret her action. but if you dont have the heart to forgive such cruel act, just move on jeje, no matter how tough it is...you will surely get over it.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Gamusgamus: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Guy is was a good thing that she confessed , she was probably dating the elderly guy due material gain or may even be under a spell, however, don't marry out of pity but love, if you still love her then GI ahead and solominise
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by rookie10: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
i just registered to nairaland and i need to create a pressing topic...how do i go about it ? anyone ?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by EMERALDGIL(f): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
THIS IS SO FAR THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE READ SINCE I STARTED READING COMMENTS.
LIKE IN THE BIBLE WHEN THEY BROUGHT THE PROSTITUTE TO JESUS WHAT DID HE SAY,IF U KNOW U AV NOT COMMITTED ANY SIN BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE AT THIS WOMAN, BUT WAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE STOOD UP,I BELIEVE U ALL KNOW THE END OF THE STORY, SO.......ANSWER FOR YOURSELF,MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THIS,CAST HER OUT IF U KNOW SINCE U STARTED DATING HER U HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON HER BEFORE, AND REMEMBER CHEATING IS NOT ONLY WHEN U SLEEP WITH SOMEONE,WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF DELETING TEXTS,CHATS,FIND YOURSELF ENGAGING IN DIRTY CONVERSATION THAT WILL HURT UR PARTNER,MY DEAR U ARE CHEATING......OK LIKE THEY SAY,A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.
babythug:
It's a tricky and sticky quagmire to be in! Ultimately only you can decide for yourself

Ponder on these though- if the reverse were the case would you expect her to forgive and move past the incident?

Are you one to be vindictive or to keep referring to "sins" like this?

Why did she say she dated the man? For love or financial gratification?

Do you still love her despite this?

Is she a good person who's been caught in a bad spot/situation?

Is it a case of multiple philandering?

When you can answer perhaps you'd be able to move forward or not!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by repogirl(f): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
A girl that didnt break up the affair after you guys started plans to marry, obviously planned to keep cheating on you even after marriage.

Even if you manage to forgive her, you can never trust her. The marriage is over even before it began.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by efficiencie(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guy you need make them format your brain, virus don scatter am!!! If after buying a bottle of soft drink you find out that a dead cockroach was in the liquid content would you for any reason still go ahead and enjoy the drink? You may rightly say no but I assure you that it is better to drink such a polluted soft drink than to marry a lady whose heinous act, which has gone on for years unnoticed, was exposed days before your wedding... committing suicide now and going straight to hell is quite commensurate to marrying such a lady and having double dose of eternal torment here on earth!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ipobbigot7: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

All these you mentioned can not buy your joy. Run and forget what you have spent, in time you will recover them back.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Pylony(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Guy so all you're worried about after this clean revelation is how much you've spent and what people would say and not about the kind of home you want to have with this lady, which she has clearly shown you the kind of lady she is made of. If the good lord has help open your eyes after six years of blindness would u still go back to apply sand as eye drop?
You better man-up dude and do the needful, not minding what the world would say as Marriage is a life time commitment and its your life we talking abt here. I also believe you won't want to fall into it with a cheat as a wife. Thats my advice to you take it or leave it
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by OBku4(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
TinaAnita:
Amadioha fall on you if you have also cheated on her without being caught.
You want to call off the wedding simply because she sleeps with a married man? Haven't you slept with a married woman cum oloshos? Do you even assist her financially? That could be one reason she sleeps with a married man as her so-called future husband isn't meeting expectations.

Don't marry her out of pity, it's either you forgive her and let the wedding push through or go jump off the bridge. You cannot claim you aren't cheating on her right now! Na only who them catch be thief jor. All those asking you to walk away are cheats and hypocrites.

Take their advice if you like, na you sabi!

Olosho's everywhere... In all shapes n sizes. Even dis orange face.
Dem no dey even get shame again

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by myles24: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Is this suppose to be a question, she should have thought about all that before cheating.....moreover, the game has been on for long and she still went ahead with the introduction to wedding stage..leave her alone, if you pity her you'll still break up eventually so just let it slide...she's not remorseful yet.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DukeNija(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again

Young woman i remember you from a previous thread. I honestly regret arguing with you because now i know you have issues you need to address and this is a honest feedback. I thought you were just being objective the last time, but now i can succinctly say you need to really re-evaluate your values and morals for your own good. You might see this as a personal attack but it is not. I would tell you same if you were close to me.
You seem to have no limit to your level of greed and reliance on men for substance. A woman like you can do anything to get money from a man; you might not know this but you are a ticking time-bomb. I don't know if you are a graduate or working currently, but i'd like to believe you have a purpose in life and God created you to be successful in what you lay your hands on.
I hope you don't advise any young person around you as you seem not to have a conscience as long as money is involved. I felt very sad when i saw your post. It was unbelievable.
Maybe you've been hurt before or just hate men, but there's always a solution to any problem and if you are a christian its even easier.

God help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
Look at the stup'id question listenersky is asking ? Look at my thread Mehn, I was in your shoes some months ago and thank God I did the right thing.. Just go through my thread to see how soon I was going to get married like you too
Dude,I did go through ur thread and all I saw was a guy who proposed 2 his GF on her b'day. Are u saying u called it off?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ladyisi1(f): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
nrexzy:
I see you dying of rat poison in a few months after marriage
hahahahhahaha u bad
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

My guy. When she was banging another man did she pity u??
In short do not pity her. Send an letter to every body u invited statimg the exact reason u want to cancel the marriage. U cannot be thinking of her own happiness n then walk into marriage that u will not be happy with. Be smart
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by oodua1stson: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
nrexzy:
I see you dying of rat poison in a few months after marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pylony:
If the good lord has help open your eyes after six years of blindness would u still go back to apply sand as eye drop?
grin grin grin
U possess no chill
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Wolfbrother(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again

Runsgirl ... i sight you ...

@OP marrying her is signing up for a lifetime of misery or divorce, let her go and marry the old man
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by guru03(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
If u are sure u can tolerate her cheating in marriage, continue, but if u cant tolerate her, u better quit to save urself the embarrassment.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bîtch shut the fuçk up, you don't know me so quit making useless and silly assumptions. This is just the internet, don't ever take it serious. You go fear epistle na, you're just too deep mehn. Don't ever believe everything you see on here, what I type or what I claim to stand for, you'd be very dumb and foolish to do that.
DukeNija:

Young woman i remember you from a previous thread. I honestly regret arguing with you because now i know you have issues you need to address and this is a honest feedback. I thought you were just being objective the last time, but now i can succinctly say you need to really re-evaluate your values and morals for your own good. You might see this as a personal attack but it is not. I would tell you same if you were close to me.
You seem to have no limit to your level of greed and reliance on men for substance. A woman like you can do anything to get money from a man; you might not know this but you are a ticking time-bomb. I don't know if you are a graduate or working currently, but i'd like to believe you have a purpose in life and God created you to be successful in what you lay your hands on.
I hope you don't advice any young person around you as you seem not to have a conscience as long as money is involved. I felt very sad when i saw your post. It was unbelievable.
Maybe you've been hurt before or just hate men, but there's always a solution to any problem and if you are a christian its even easier.

God help you.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by effico(m): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2017
listenersky:

Oga it's God that made you find out in time. You'll blame yourself if you marry her, that's for sure.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Monday5(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2017
YES O, continue.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by sisisioge: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Please follow the general advice...remember to tell her parents the reason you are bailing.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DukeNija(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Bîtch shut the fuçk up, you don't know me so quit making useless and silly assumptions. This is just the internet, don't ever take it serious. You go fear epistle na, you're just too deep mehn. Don't ever believe everything you see on here, what I type or what I claim to stand for, you'd be very dumb and foolish to do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.