Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children (46019 Views)

Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
TO THE MEN ESPECIALLY.
Please if you can't afford to be physically, emotionally and financially there for your children, you don't need to have children.

I'm begging you with so much pain.

Child neglect is abuse. And abuse ruins life.
Don't bow to pressure to have kids if you know you're not ready.
It's better to have a dead parent than a negligent parent.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Jennyclay(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you choose to distance your emotions from your children, good for you. If you choose to be emotionally attached to your children, good for you.

What ever you sow is what you reap.

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
It is not masculinity to abandon your offspring.
You brought them into this world.
Don't think your only duty is to buy food and pay school fees.
As much as possible, be present in their daily lives.
Don't let toxic masculinity destroy your home.
I'm begging you. Please.
Those children NEED you. They need your presence. They need your attention.
Get involved in their daily lives.
Ask them important questions about their lives.
Affirm them. Speak positively over their lives.
Please never curse them.

235 Likes 20 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Bethanybethel(f): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
You are right my dad is paying the price for abandoning us with our sick mother. He have some health issues I have decided not to help him, he will suffer until his last breath on earth..

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you choose to distance your emotions from your children, good for you. If you choose to be emotionally attached to your children good for you.

What ever you sow is what you reap.
Exactly. But they'll say the woman brainwash the kids.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bethanybethel:
You are right my dad is paying the price for abandoning us with our sick mother. He have some health issues I have decided not to help him, he will suffer until his last breath on earth..
Please. I'm begging you, even if you don't want to give him the money directly, give to your mom with instructions for him.
I can't ask you to forgive him. But please.
I know what it is to be neglected. It's something I won't wish on my enemy.
But please, reconsider. Just please.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by culf: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
being a friend to your children is priceless. May God help us

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Davidave(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bethanybethel:

If he didn’t take the responsibility he was supposed to, he doesn’t deserved the sympathy he expects from you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Treassured: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okay Noted.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by ibkayee(f): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
When they don’t receive even as much as a bottle of epa on their 50th birthday, but mummy is showered with all sorts of love they will realise you can only reap what you sow into the hearts of your children.

They won’t be young kids forever and they don’t forget

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Chee59:
TO THE MEN ESPECIALLY.
Please if you can't afford to be physically, emotionally and financially there for your children, you don't need to have children.

That tweet you posted wasn't referring to finance, it was emotional attachment. A lot of fathers are actually financial there but not emotional & physical. So money was never the issue.

Nick cannon will also have that problem because he has so many kids but not enough time to spend with each of them because the mothers are spread across North America. They will end up hating him in few years.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:
When they don’t receive even as much as a bottle of epa on their 50th birthday, but mummy is showered with all sorts of love they will realise you can only reap what you sow into the hearts of your children.

They won’t be young kids forever and they don’t forget
When that happens, it is conveniently interpreted to mean that mummy poisoned the hearts of the kids against their father. The woman is always at fault where the average Nigerian father is concerned. undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Dec 21, 2022
truthsayer009:
Nick cannon will also have that problem because he has so many kids but not enough time to spend with each of them because the mothers are spread across North America. They will end up hating him in few years.
That boy was raised by his grandmother and not his father, so what do you expect from him? He thinks having kids everywhere is how he gets to plug up the hole of loneliness inside of his being. undecided

14 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by seanwilliam(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:
Same fate will befall you in your old age.

Some of you spend so much on women/people who have never contributed shishi to your life. So u want to tell me that your father never for once contributed anything to your life? Even when you were young and know nothing ? I can see your mom really poisoned your mind. Good luck .

Anyway
I buy all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice/ Netflix log, vpn ,rdp.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by ibkayee(f): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
When that happens, it is conveniently interpreted to mean that mummy poisoned the hearts of the kids against their father. The woman is always at fault where the average Nigerian father is concerned. undecided
It's happening already, accusations of the mum poisoning the kids against their father to shift blame for the dad's failings grin

If you treat your kids well they will recognise it, eventually they grow up from the impressionable children they were to adults who can observe for themselves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by nicerod(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin

Awon werey motivational speakers

Will just wake up one day and be spewing thrash

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Ifailed22: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Chee59:
TO THE MEN ESPECIALLY.

I'm begging you with so much pain.

Child neglect is abuse. And abuse ruins life.
Don't bow to pressure to have kids if you know you're not ready.
It's better to have a dead parent than a negligent parent.
On point. How i wish can go back and correct the mistake.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by KanwuliaExtra: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
You can't give what you never received or don't have.
Shikena.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Richy4(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2022
truthsayer009:

I so much hated the fact that he used to have stuffs to do with my dearest Mariah Carey...The fact that she was even included in his statistics is heart breaking..

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2022
truthsayer009:

That tweet you posted wasn't referring to finance, it was emotional attachment. A lot of fathers are actually financial there but not emotional & physical. So money was never the issue.

Financially is part of everything.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
You can't give what you never received or don't have.
Shikena.
You can learn. You have a mind, you can learn. Only if you want to. But no excuses.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by jaszplus12(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:
Be at peace sir, forgive him and let him understand that life isn't about how he lived it! His "punishment" will be him receiving what he deliberately refused to give you all... Seeing you giving it to him so effortlessly.... Try it bro... I was a victim...

22 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Farrason: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:

You will regret this the day he breathes his last. Posterity never forgets and two wrongs can never make a right. You will also bear children someday and understand somethings that you were never thought.

Don't get me wrong... He might deserve your judgement on him but this leaves you to be judged by your own actions too. Karma is a BITCH!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Chee59(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Farrason:

You will regret this the day he breathes his last. Posterity never forgets and two wrongs can never make a right. You will also bear children someday and understand somethings that you were never thought.

Don't get me wrong... He might deserve your judgement on him but this leaves you to be judged by your own actions too. Karma is a BITCH!!
Any good done for a parent who neglected their children is only because of God.
That's why you see me pleading with him.
Good parents deserved to be cared for in old age.
Negligent parents deserve what they've sown. Anything else is a product of mercy.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
And men wonder why mothers day is more popular than fathers day..

It's because the mothers are always there, they know their kids in and out.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Richy4:

I so much hated the fact that he used to have stuffs to do with my dearest Mariah Carey...The fact that she was even included in his statistics is heart breaking..

Musicians are not people you should rate or emulate though, majority are very shallow and only few are left out. I don't hold any musician in high regard at all.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by ChukwukaEze: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chee59:
It is not masculinity to abandon your offspring.
You brought them into this world.
Don't think your only duty is to buy food and pay school fees.
As much as possible, be present in their daily lives.
Don't let toxic masculinity destroy your home.
I'm begging you. Please.
Those children NEED you. They need your presence. They need your attention.
Get involved in their daily lives.
Ask them important questions about their lives.
Affirm them. Speak positively over their lives.
Please never curse them.
O.K. I'll do as you said.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by ChukwukaEze: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:
My guy if anything happens to that man, you will take the responsility you think you are running away from, in his death. You think you can change your paternity. You are indepted to him NOW in the same way you think he was to you. No go help your DADDY. Guy no vex me oo

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
1. My guy if anything happens to that man, you will take the responsility you think you are running away from, in his death.

2. You think you can change your paternity. You are indepted to him NOW in the same way you think he was to you. No go help your DADDY. Guy no vex me oo
1.Why in the world is he meant to be saddled with the responsibility of taking care of a man who squandered his time on earth without making certain he would be adequately cared for in his old age? undecided

2. Is "paternity" meant as some sort of burden an offspring to bear or what? Indebted to him for squirting you out as sperm from his dick? undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by ChukwukaEze: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why in the world is he meant to be saddled with responsibility of taking care of a man who squandered his time on earth without making certain he would be adequately cared for in his old age? undecided

2. Is paternity some sort of burden to bare of what? Indebted to him for squirting you out as sperm from his dick? undecided
Because at that point he would call to the mind of the Dad, all his forgone responsibilities. At this point, he would teach him the lesson he has learned from being negleted; never to neglete anyone. Anything more soothing than that? And if he lives . . . you think about that.
2 You would stand see someone you could help expire? C'mon that dude's diction is not friendly. He could even take the Dad's life if he is given the chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
1.Because at that point he would call to the mind of the Dad, all his forgone responsibilities. At this point, he would teach him the lesson he has learned from being negleted; never to neglete anyone. Anything more soothing than that? And if he lives . . . you think about that.
2 You would stand see someone you could help expire? C'mon that dude's diction is not friendly. He could even take the Dad's life if he is given the chance.
1. Why in the world would one waste one's time teaching an adult what he or she ought to have learned in life? Isn't one's time and effort best used in teaching the wisdom gained from one's experience to the next generation? undecided

There is a popular saying which goes "as you lay your bed, so you lie in it", so shouldn't the father shouldn't be allowed to lie in the bed that he laid for himself? undecided

2. Someone I could help? There are millions out there I could help. Why does it have to be that one and not the others? What has friendliness to do with this? undecided

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.