Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (46030 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by gozmok1(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

PITY WHAT!!!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by davidodiba(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Out of pity marriage is being cruel to your destiny. God has already said no. Please, run and her ur already valid reason. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Sagay212: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
stop coming here with fake stories and stupid questions for cheap attention. go get busy with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Biggers82(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Yes Go no and Marry her Ewu
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by baysol: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

If you are sure about what she's done Divorce in a marriage is only allowed in the bible if there is infidelity however you are not married yet which makes it a lot easier. You must also note that divorce decision is not absolute in the case of infidelity as the offended party can forgive and forget as it call not be used against the offender after she burnt a soup later for example. The ball is totally in your court as no one but you and prayer to God almighty for direction can only do the trick.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mayoor15(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
See this man still dey ask questions, better run for your life, once a cheat forever a cheat, marriage won't stop her from cheating on you and bro hypertension and high blood pressure is real.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
The chances are very high that your next fiancée will be doing the same thing. Except the new one may be more careful and you never discover it. Many women do it because of poverty, others because of greed. Just know that even sister Mary is doing what your fiancée is doing. I've seen too much and know that your fiancée's behavior is more common than you may think. Only move forward if you think she can let that lifestyle go after marriage.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by GEJDHERO: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
You guys are so pathetic.He caught her before marriage not after marriage to her.Maybe she was planning to end the relationship as soon as she gets hooked.It happened to me.My gal was always in contact with me but wen she got married that signalled the end of our relationship.It happens jare.Op pls dont call off the marriage,i bet she would make u a 1derful wife.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by eyinjuege: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Can you ever trust her again?
If you can't, better you people find your level.

However, if you've also cheated on her, even though never caught, nothing makes you better than her. You are birds of a feather and deserve each other.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Obas101:

this is the best and only advice you should take. you've sacrificed alot for you to quit the relationship. make sure you tell about her infidelity to her parents not yours, so that you can get trust and support from them. and tell them you still have plans of marrying her because you love her. her family will worship you nd talk senses in her. bt if you chose to make it private and you go ahead with the marriage, you are on a long thing cos she will surely cheat on you without remorse
but what if she's already infected with HIV but not knowing?
The lady in question will surely cheat in the future because the only reason she has affair with married man is because of money. if its because of sex, she will prefer to be doing it with normal single guys. such a lady will never be satisfied with his man.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by alexxo11(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

offcourse marry her...why not?just make sure u say "I pity" instead of "I do".
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by thowbie7ven(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Reason(s) why i can't go into a relationship with a girl that's got too many Male friends...These ladies hide under that umbrella too much..."He's my friend" "He's my bestie" and yet, you two are busy bleeping each other...na Thunder go fire the bestie

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 4reala(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Please what was the reason she gave for embarking on such moves, and when was there last encounter? was it after your marriage proposal or after your introduction? The answer to this qst will help in shaping your decision
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by adeboizy11(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
[/b]even the men whose once seemingly loving wife was cause of their untimely death[b], in sincerity they will tell you the tell signs were all there no matter how the woman tried to mask it, they simply choose to ignore or pity.

How the guy wan take see dead men wey him go talk to? Graveyard?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by GeneralOjukwu: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Another day....another fake story....

I hope Seun pays you fiction writers very well.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tofolo(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
is he getting married for people or himself?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
[s]You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.[/s]
THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
@op, really from your experience, she must have reasons for her actions, the man in question is older and married, i doubt if they are dating for sex or love, it could be finances or just for some other crazy reasons which she must have revealed to you, see if you can help the situation, don't assume that the next woman you will meet will be a saint, i know forgetting and moving on is a hard thing to do, but think of the other things she does that made you think of marrying her, Please forgive her and let her understand how broken you are. if she shows genuine remorse, then it means that she may not do it again.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by FashionandStyle: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
If you don't want to die. Please RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by gozmok1(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 99.9% OF NAIRALANDers TOLD YOU TO CALL OFF AND YOU WENT AHEAD AND MARRY HER YOU KNOW WHAT ? YOU KNOW ! YOU JUST MADE THE LIST OF JERICHO!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Yemea1:
Guy for your Information you don't get to marry a woman out of pity... that is the strong secret of happy marriage.

Guy think if you don't want to sign your death warrant at the registry and you will call it wedding certificate

Abeg do not waste your time. He's going to marry her. Many women will flood the thread now and say forgive her. Because many of them do like that girl.

The OP is just looking for encouragement to marry her. Pity my black behind.

This is how many firstborn kids, even subsequent ones belong to other men outside.

Imagine. Not even their engagement could make her call the affair with the elderly man off.

Because she wanted to continue getting the pecks from that man. Possibly even after wedding. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again

Wow I think the problem is you people don't love yourself that you'd go for anyone just in the name of marriage. Why would you go ahead with someone who cheated, male or female that's lack of trust already. Anyway sha

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
fatrix:
@op, really from your experience, she must have reasons for her actions, the man in question is older and married, i doubt if they are dating for sex or love, it could be finances or just for some other crazy reasons which she must have revealed to you, see if you can help the situation, don't assume that the next woman you will meet will be a saint, i know forgetting and moving on is a hard thing to do, but think of the other things she does that made you think of marrying her, Please forgive her and let her understand how broken you are. if she shows genuine remorse, then it means that she may not do it again.
bro, please how old are you?
so if she need money, she can't work?
if she can't work, don't she get relatives that can assist her?
haba! fear God nah

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Bro, in all honesty, run for your life, terminate the plans and don't give any gaddem reason.
There's more to life than just a mare marriage.

I married out of pity (big mistake) and I'm still paying for that mistake 10 years down the line.
It is well.

NEVER marry any lady out of pity, NEVER!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

Abeg do not waste your time. He's going to marry her. Many women will flood the thread now and say forgive her. Because many of them do like that girl.

The OP is just looking for encouragement to marry her. Pity my black behind.

This is how many firstborn kids, even subsequent ones belong to other men outside.

Imagine. Not even their engagement could make her call the affair with the elderly man off.

Because she wanted to continue getting the pecks from that man. Possibly even after wedding. shocked shocked shocked
God bless you for this wonderful contribution. op can go ahead & marry his hoe. we don't give a fucck

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by SonofDevil: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again
I swear the day of brain sharing you were marked absentgrin
Just read what u post and digest it itself and think if u made sense.

She was with the old man for money-- money is insatiable ,if not dangotes ,otedolas, adenuga should sit idle and lazy around their compound.
Any girl that cheat because of money when she is not lacking basic human needs like clothes,foods and shelter is an infidel.
Marriage is not rollsRoyce it is a storm that must be sailed by two people without looking back.
If the husband lost his job with no money definitely she will have a point to cheat on him

So increase your hustle you won't tempt her to cheat again- sorry is marriage a financial institution

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Sorry bro...

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by AnaCheks(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

How will you move ahead after u marry her and the cheating continue? Postpone the wedding. Marriage is not courtship ooo
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by abbey621(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Be honest with yourself and ask these simple questions:

If she caught you cheating in the same situation, would SHE forgive you and go on with the wedding?

If you had not caught her, would she have the mind to confess and repent or would she go on with the wedding and continue her cheating ways?

Never marry out of pity, it is the worst thing you can do in life but instead marry someone that you are willing to truly and genuinely forgive all their faults including cheating! There's a difference between cheating while dating and cheating while married but let no one deceive you the probability of a married woman cheating provided that she was known to cheat during courtship is very HIGH!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Mopelawlar(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Did i hear u say marrying her out of pity? shocked shocked shocked MR u re high i guess, wat brand of voldka do u tak? Ans me ooo b4 i knw d kind of advice i will give u kk. shocked kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ifyone123(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
lets say dat only moneyu hv spent which is not refundable is her wedding dress and cards for invitation..oda tinz u paid can b refunded
.I mean oda tinz aside d two i mentioned...Den sell her wedding dress or use it for hire. Sell her ring....Plz y wud she nid forgivness fr somtin she hz bin doin fr years...N if witout evidence she wud hv denied it plainly n she wil devise anoda means not to b caught. Oga...I will tag u d most stupid man if u marry her except if u wana keep her in ur house as a property not wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.