Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why (15217 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017

Buhari’s Aide Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River After His Relative Was Murdered

By Eyo Nse,

Senior Special Assistant on Prosecutions to President Muhammadu Buhari, Chief Okoi Obono-Obla has revealed secrets behind the unrest in Cross River few days after his nephew, Jude Iroegbu Junior was murdered by suspected cultists in Ugep, Cross River.

On his Facebook page he wrote;

STATEMENT ON CULT RELATED VIOLENCE AND SPATE OF KILLINGS IN UGEP, YAKURR; OBUDU, OGOJA AND CALABAR SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF CROSS RIVER STATE OF NIGERIA

1. On the 29 June, 2017 at about 5.22pm, my young nephew, Jude Iroegbu Junior was viciously, gruesomely and brutally murdered by cultists led by Item Eno Obla (of Utom, Ijiman Town, Ugep); Sunday Abam (A.K.A OjorKesorokpor) of Aneja, Ijom Town, Ugep; Nta Ofor (aka Obor).

2. They dealt axes and machetes cuts on Jude Iroegbu Jnr. and he fell down writhing in pains and thereafter, one of them shot Jude Iroegbu Jnr. on his stomach and chest, killing him.

3. The Other members of the Axemen who participated in the killing of Jude Iroegbu Junior include thus: Ebri Omenka; Era Felix Ibiang; Ikpi Ewa; Otu Ikpi Ewa; Sunday Ojo; Derricko Okoi; Arikpo Okoi Opukor; Cross Belt; Payapaya Obol Yaseni; Eni Offing; Idebe Etowa; Etowa Etowah; Utum Ejegbe; Ebri Udumo; Ken Senator; Ubi Eno; Eteme Ofem and Authority.

4. Item Eno Obla is a notorious cultist and terrorist/murderer and is the head of the notorious and dreaded Axemen, a group that often terrorise People in Ugep. He is said to be under the sponsorship and protection of some influential politicians from the Yakurr Federal Constituency. He is also the “Commander’’ of the group that serves as Palace Guards. Thereafter, hundreds of Axemen were mobilised in their hundreds armed with axes, automatic rifles, pistols and machetes to terrorise the natives of Ugep.

5. These two cult groups in Ugep are a threat to the peace and security of the People of Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area. The two groups of cultists are well funded financed by some powerful Politicians and individuals. They have a stock pile of modern weaponry in their arsenal which they often use to unleash terror on the hapless people.

6. The incident of 29th June, 2017, has caused palpable tension and fear in the Ugep Community and unless something is done there is a likelihood of reprisals and communal violence erupting in Ugep which is the second largest Urban City in Cross River State.

7. As a conscientious citizen of Nigeria and a Traditional Ruler in my capacity as the Obol Lopon and Village Head of Letampankom Community in Ijiman Town, Ugep Urban, I have a duty to ensure that all those who participated in the murder of Jude Iroegbu Junior and wanton destruction of property in Ugep on the 29th June, 2017, are brought to book.

8. In this wise, I have submitted a six (6) paged petition today, the 3 July, 2017 to the Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris for investigation of the unfortunate incident that led to the murder of Jude Iroegbu Junior.

9. In the petition I have prayed the Inspector General of Police to do the following thus:
i.The recruitment of Axemen by the Obol Lopon of Ugep, Obol Ofem Ubangha , to serve as Palace Guards in the Obol Lopon’s Palace, Ugep;
ii.The stockpiling of dangerous weapons in Ugep by the cult and terrorists groups known as Bargers and Axemen;
iii.The involvement of Bargers and Axemen in killings; terrorism and criminal activities such as extortion and armed robbery in Ugep and its environs;
iv The membership of Bargers and Axemen;
v. retrieval of dangerous weapons in the arsenals of Bargers and Axemen;
vi.Who are the financiers and sponsors of Bargers and Axemen.

10. I urge the Governor of Crops River State of Nigeria, Senator Ben Ayade to constitute a highly powered Judicial Commission to investigate the remote and immediate causes of the recent outbreak of cult related violence and killings in Obudu, Ogoja, Ugep and Calabar South with a view of identifying the perpetrators of cult inspired violence and killings in the State.

——————-
Okoi Obono-Obla
Abuja, Nigeria
3 July, 2017

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/buharis-aide-names-behind-cultism-cross-river-relative-murdered/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Ezigboune: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know why I feel that he is lying undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by smartty68(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
When I comes to cultism and high crime rates; Give it to Ugep, their hearts are made of stones!

With no doubts on my mind; Buhari's Aide is one of them

My current indirect boss is from Ugep and a top cultist and a politician for that matter

We're in real soup in this country

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by ouzo1(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
naija which way na??

op weldon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2017
ouzo1:
naija which way na??

op weldon

Hmmmmmmm

It is well
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by smartty68(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:
He's telling the truth because his blood relation was killed. He's now using the media to get back at them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:

hmmmmmmmmmm

Some people ehhhhhh...

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2017
smartty68:
When I comes to cultism and high crime rates; Give it to Ugep, their hearts are made of stones!

With no doubts on my mind; Buhari Aide's is one of them

Oh no!

Are you from Ugep?
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by smartty68(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no!

Are you from Ugep?
Nope! My local government is just before Ugep
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by SoberDisciple(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:
He's not lying. It's very easy to get that info. He's a politician. They know these boys, own these boys, just that this time its not from his camp.
Thats the logo for politics in CRS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2017
The phoolish boy deserves to die, so many poor men children don die nobody talk about them now he own don die hea spewing Shiite likevwe care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by GMBuhari: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Buhari left the country for you people but you still drag his name up and down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:

Hahahahahahhahaahaha grin grin grin

It is well! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by SoberDisciple(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:

He didn't leave his entitlements, and that's one of the reason he's always in the news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Atiku2019: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
cry
Sir is your Nephew a cultist or not?

4 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by FeloniousFelon: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Why is cultism related violence in Calabar and CR at an all time high under Ayade?

The governor is the problem.

He is waging a street war to build his political influence in CR.

This man has been an apc wannabe and he is bidding his time to defect but not before he controls the streets.

The governor is the problem
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Why is cultism related violence in Calabar and CR at an all time high under Ayade?

This man has been an apc wannabe and he is bidding his time to defect but not before he controls the streets.

Cult related problems has always been Cross River State problem. It just escalated from Calabar to central and northern Cross River under Ayade

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by nototribalist: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
They will always be saboteur in South South
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by slawomir: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
I see so many jews here. not their fault. humans hate what they don't understand
live to be rugged
born to be rugged and born to die
to all my neo black. dodorima . we flock the Jews and drop the wrong men here in Benin City we don't fall even if we fall then we become like an Hydra when our head is cut off then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of the body

a life without ruggedity and an unexamined life is not worth living

3 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Walexy609(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
sad
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by evy1(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
cry

Sir is your Nephew a cultist or not?
You dey mind the man,as if them just carry matchet butcher the guy for nothing.
Other souls he has cut short na..he deserved what he got.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by faithugo64(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
angry

Some of buhari's aides abi Aids are cultists too
#fact#

Fight from the root!

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Great, but when shall Ambode's aides name those behind Badoo group in South West Ikorodu part of Lagos undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
3. The Other members of the Axemen who participated in the killing of Jude Iroegbu Junior include thus: Ebri Omenka; Era Felix Ibiang; Ikpi Ewa; Otu Ikpi Ewa; Sunday Ojo; Derricko Okoi; Arikpo Okoi Opukor; Cross Belt; Payapaya Obol Yaseni; Eni Offing; Idebe Etowa; Etowa Etowah; Utum Ejegbe; Ebri Udumo; Ken Senator; Ubi Eno; Eteme Ofem and Authority.

No wonder omenkalives has been missing from nairaland.he is busy engaging in his other profession cultism

3 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by evy1(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

what do you expect when most of his so called appointees are the ones sponsoring the so cult members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna / Ebelechukwu Obiano Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate / 2023: Fayemi Joins Presidential Race, Unfolds Agenda After Consultations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.