Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why (15213 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Ogashub(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Hope they won't kill him too
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by muller101(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
So omenka is a cultist

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by experimentist: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Ah! Banana don fall on am cry

if you live by axe, you will die it so
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by positivelord: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
3. The Other members of the Axemen who participated in the killing of Jude Iroegbu Junior include thus: Ebri Omenka;

I hope its not NL Omenka

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by lwils1: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Bam reason Egede, its only in times like this that u knw the real men, the man should crying
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by agitator: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Buhari’s Aide Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River After His Relative Was Murdered

3. The Other members of the Axemen who participated in the killing of Jude Iroegbu Junior include thus: Ebri Omenka ; Era Felix Ibiang; Ikpi Ewa; Otu Ikpi Ewa; Sunday Ojo; Derricko Okoi; Arikpo Okoi Opukor; Cross Belt; Payapaya Obol Yaseni; Eni Offing; Idebe Etowa; Etowa Etowah; Utum Ejegbe; Ebri Udumo; Ken Senator; Ubi Eno; Eteme Ofem and Authority.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/buharis-aide-names-behind-cultism-cross-river-relative-murdered/

Omenka!!! shocked shocked shocked

They know the names once it affects them directly, otherwise they feign ignorance and helplessness in handling the situation. All this while we have been reading about Cross Rivers cultists killings, rapes, etc online he didn't say anything. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Bizibi(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
I see so many jews here. not their fault. humans hate what they don't understand
live to be rugged
born to be rugged and born to die
to all my neo black. dodorima . we flock the Jews and drop the wrong men here in Benin City we don't fall even if we fall then we become like an Hydra when our head is cut off then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of the body

don't worry,your time go reach to fall.....ruggedity na fr pocket,em nor dey carry the thing fr head Mr man

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by onward4life(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
I see so many jews here. not their fault. humans hate what they don't understand
live to be rugged
to all my neo black. dodorima . we flock the Jews and drop the wrong men here in Benin City we don't fall even if we fall then we become like an Hydra when our head is cut off then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of the body

Omini gon
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
live to be rugged

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by VictorEkwere: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Buhari’s Aide Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River After His Relative Was Murdered

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/buharis-aide-names-behind-cultism-cross-river-relative-murdered/

your brother can not be totally innocent investigate you will know that he is also a frag man
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
VictorEkwere:
your brother can not be totally innocent investigate you will know that he is also a frag man

How can i become a frag lady? Lol

How is the salary structure?

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by CioAngels(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:
I don't know why I feel that he is lying undecided
ofcourse, he is lying, dino melaye's brother, accomplice in crime.

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Emmytrill(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
live to be rugged

a life without ruggedity and an unexamined life is not worth living

I pity the entire family u came out from, that is even if u have one. I pity your poor mother and father. I guess they don't know they have an efulefu as a son. RIP in advance.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Slurity(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:
I think I know. because he is too detail and using the word ' may be' where it is necessary
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by ogasnow: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:

We can't be sure. Why not go there and find out. Ewu!
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by CioAngels(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okoi obono obla, you better don't lie like dino melaye the big boy with No maturity. Mr obla, if it had happened to an ordinary Nigerian, would you have come out to name all these people? Obla, you also should be investigated to know if you are not a cultist yourself. You see the multitude you mentioned here, obla, it means you are equaly a cultist becos, if you are not, you won't know their names and their guy names. I hope your own video tape will not leak like dino melayes?
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by harrysterol(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
smartty68:
When I comes to cultism and high crime rates; Give it to Ugep, their hearts are made of stones!

With no doubts on my mind; Buhari's Aide is one of them

My current indirect boss is from Ugep and a top cultist and a politician for that matter

We're in real soup in this country
you are very unwise to say that, is crime specific to an area? Mind your words, crime is crime irrespective of the area
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by UbChapter(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Mumu man because they fall ur nephew

Now u are singing like a bird

Ur nephew is a Viking member

U are calling out axemen names

Why not mention names of ur fellow Vikings members

Oga park well, u are are the umber 1 sponsor of Vikings in Cross Rivers State.

Dem don use Vikings count scores anyhow for Cross River
7 fall on u
Clear Road
7-7-17 is the day

Dodorima to all Glorious A men

Jollification on DAT day

Guy, no one needs any investigation to conclude you are a viking member. Why do you people heartlessly kill, maim and destroy?

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by UnimkeAk(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
UbChapter:

Guy, no one needs any investigation to conclude you are a viking member. Why do you people heartlessly kill, maim and destroy?

He is an axeman....

Wat about the vikings in this situation of obol nephew?

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
The peaceful demonstration by Ugep youths today is just a tip of the iceberg.

We have just sent a warning signal to all the cult groups in whatever guise today.

In the days ahead, we would facilitate seminars and give them opportunities for renunciation and once the door is closed, we swing into action.

We have to take overbour community from Cultists!
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

How can i become a frag lady? Lol

How is the salary structure?

The peaceful demonstration by Ugep youths today is just a tip of the iceberg.

We have just sent a warning signal to all the cult groups in whatever guise today.

In the days ahead, we would facilitate seminars and give them opportunities for renunciation and once the door is closed, we swing into action.

We have to take overbour community from Cultists!
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Logisticalguy: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Great, but when shall Ambode's aides name those behind Badoo group in South West Ikorodu part of Lagos undecided undecided[/quote]
Is simply because non of their family members has been touched .
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Danny287(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
cry

Sir is your Nephew a cultist or not?

God bless you for this question the young man is a cultist the started the fight in the process of axemen defending themselves that was when the boy was killed.

he should also mention those bargers that destroyed things in the palace mtchwwww raising his voice now because his nephew is involved.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by chiraqDemon(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
smartty68:

He's telling the truth because his blood relation was killed. He's now using the media to get back at them
I feel he is a top cultist sef. One of the sponsors
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by IamUdo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Your nephew too was a cultist so shhhhhhh
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Cjay2020(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
live to be rugged

.... And with all the rugged whatever... They hack themselves down and live without peace... No b only hydra.. They get killed like rabbit, the most they get is a noisy burial and thereafter a life of chase and run with no peace for those who are left.
Take a minute and think.. Ask yourself genuinely "what do I gain from this that I have sacrificed my peace and freedom for?....

2 Likes

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Why is cultism related violence in Calabar and CR at an all time high under Ayade?

The governor is the problem.

He is waging a street war to build his political influence in CR.

This man has been an apc wannabe and he is bidding his time to defect but not before he controls the streets.

The governor is the problem

Well done. You just succeeded in drawing baseless conclusions. Nice job... At least we now know your brain capacity is just 2 bytes!
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by chisabones: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
live to be rugged

looooooool, Calm down bro. we are all gonna die sooner or later, its just a matter of time and when we go we leave pain here for people.
live your life and easy with this Bravado thing, you are still young with no kids thats why you talk like this and if you have children ... please pity them, you cant remain a strongman forever.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by IdeyFindWife: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
3. The Other members of the Axemen who participated in the killing of Jude Iroegbu Junior include thus: Ebri Omenka; Era Felix Ibiang; Ikpi Ewa; Otu Ikpi Ewa; Sunday Ojo; Derricko Okoi; Arikpo Okoi Opukor; Cross Belt; Payapaya Obol Yaseni; Eni Offing; Idebe Etowa; Etowa Etowah; Utum Ejegbe; Ebri Udumo; Ken Senator; Ubi Eno; Eteme Ofem and Authority.

No wonder omenkalives has been missing from nairaland.he is busy engaging in his other profession cultism
shocked shocked
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Nellybank(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Enter left
ouzo1:
naija which way na??

op weldon
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why by Gamelegend25(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wonder why some people will decide to be arm chair theorists and write ignorant nonsense about ugep. For that guy that claims his village is before ugep,I bet he's not educated. Because if he was,he won't post that which he knows nothing about with his poor writing skills. For members of the forum that know nothing about ugep,I bet if you visit ugep even for a minute you will forget where you are coming from. Ugep is filled with grandeur and splendour,and with a high sense of euphoria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai / South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.