Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) (29213 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by tejaylo11: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

While wizkid is busy meeting and dining with the who is who in the American music scene, Davido is here celebrating an instagram followers by a footballer whose instagram handle manager might actually be the one that click the follow button without the footballer ever knowing.

Good for the both of them sha.

cc lalasticlala
������if it be true oh, chai laugh won finish me hear
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by TellMeNothing: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nairaland is filled up with people who doesn't reason well.. Even tiwa savage hangout with Jay Z.. P daddy.. .DJ Khaled and other heavy weight Forbes recognised superstars recently no shout.. .Wizkid be hanging out with B_list artist apart from Drake who is A-list u guys be happy like one special something.. This are artists that pay Jamaican artists for feature.... To me Wizkid is still local and will forever be local.. His new sounds ain't even that marketable abroad with time he will come back home
Certified Hater
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by ugladys: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
davido, pls am waiting for your response.
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by ominilongest(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nairaland is filled up with people who doesn't reason well.. Even tiwa savage hangout with Jay Z.. P daddy.. .DJ Khaled and other heavy weight Forbes recognised superstars recently no shout.. .Wizkid be hanging out with B_list artist apart from Drake who is A-list u guys be happy like one special something.. This are artists that pay Jamaican artists for feature.... To me Wizkid is still local and will forever be local.. His new sounds ain't even that marketable abroad with time he will come back home
.you just say the word out of my mouth.. grin ronaldo will feed young 6ix abi na geezy generations to come...
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
flexxyworld:
Keep hanging on with all the artiste in American while we are still waiting for drake too come closer
of coz you go wait till he rule the world. Starboy tinzzz
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
flexxyworld:
Keep hanging on with all the artiste in American while we are still waiting for drake too come closer
Codes151:
the only problem is that if wizzy isn't careful, he'd get lost... I did music n I know what it means! He can also ask dbanj... that point u get confused with the real u n the new u... besides... he's genre of music has its own niche
which foolish music do u do Oga shut up...
flexxyworld:
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Codes151(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Temysteve:
of coz you go wait till he rule the world. Starboy tinzzzwhich foolish music do u do Oga shut up...of coz you go wait till he rule the world. Starboy tinzzz
who is this ape!?
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
timidapsin:

Have you ever thought maybe because he is the last on the list
Haha. Smart guy.
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by mecussey(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
The boy has made it and I'm here going to school

...and u never even go half...before u go reach PHD, I wonder.
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Tmercy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

While wizkid is busy meeting and dining with the who is who in the American music scene, Davido is here celebrating an instagram followers by a footballer whose instagram handle manager might actually be the one that click the follow button without the footballer ever knowing.

cc lalasticlala
he's still local until the day he's been nominated alongside American acts. for now den still dey nominate am with the same local
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Codes151:
who is this ape!?
nd who is this stupendious nonentity!?
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by 2Awesome: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:

you are a bush man
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Sultty(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
tolexy007:
Here comes Davido and His fans grin grin grin
wizkalifakid fans y don't u come closer so that sense can fall on u repete cheesy But mind u don't quote me we can't be seen together not even by d paparazzi
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Foxrain:
Honestly what has wizkid achieved since he started getting spotted with different celebrities?
Shakira a Colombian crossed over to USA and had some of the biggest hits of the 20th century.
Rihanna from Barbados is one of the biggest act in the world
Akon a Senegalese was very big for sometime .

Wizkid ,a zillion collaboration and still nothing to show. His songs don't chart on billboard, his albums don't top international charts ,his tours doesn't gross enough to place him on the Forbes list. He has never performed at the main stage on any notable international award.
I swear Nigerians live and die on mediocrity. Celebrating nonsense. What's the difference between wizkid and Davido?
Because Nicki Minaj commented on his post?
Mtchew
If I see u I will dash u money for this ur comment..
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by davidif: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeover Shots / Ubi Frankling Stands Alone In New Photo. Fans React / Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.