Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) (29227 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by brightersms(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
SMALL BOY BUY HIM MAMA HOUSE
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Danny287(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
good one sha
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by fistonati(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pictures don't lie. David is kidding

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Davido fans ryt nw

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
so ?
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by SageTravels: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

While wizkid is busy meeting and dining with the who is who in the American music scene, Davido is here celebrating an instagram followers by a footballer whose instagram handle manager might actually be the one that click the follow button without the footballer ever knowing.

Good for the both of them sha.

cc lalasticlala

how is that your business. No competition in destiny. everyone has his/her own kind of lifestyle
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by sam2020(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make your money with just a click http://earningemploy.com/?send=6952
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by elmas(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
OBO for life

Let's just forget all this sturvs wizkid is trying to do! He's no match with davido, OBO music is electric, no offence tho

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Gobhanky: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh pls
Yung jeezy
According to erriga
Na gangster for studio
No level.
Wack ass american gsngster wannabe.
Im time don pass.
Theres no big deal chillin and holding bottles of alcohol
No big deal.
Most black american rappers cant do without the bottle.
Always acting like small kids
If its not bottle
Its cash
Or showing jewelry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by wildchild1: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
and i love it grin

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Foxrain: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Honestly what has wizkid achieved since he started getting spotted with different celebrities?
Shakira a Colombian crossed over to USA and had some of the biggest hits of the 20th century.
Rihanna from Barbados is one of the biggest act in the world
Akon a Senegalese was very big for sometime .

Wizkid ,a zillion collaboration and still nothing to show. His songs don't chart on billboard, his albums don't top international charts ,his tours doesn't gross enough to place him on the Forbes list. He has never performed at the main stage on any notable international award.
I swear Nigerians live and die on mediocrity. Celebrating nonsense. What's the difference between wizkid and Davido?
Because Nicki Minaj commented on his post?
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by shadrach77: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

While wizkid is busy meeting and dining with the who is who in the American music scene, Davido is here celebrating an instagram followers by a footballer whose instagram handle manager might actually be the one that click the follow button without the footballer ever knowing.

cc lalasticlala

Your brain needs rewiring oh! Your so called international star has 3.7 million followers on IG while Davido the "local" star has 4.3 million. That's 600k more. Are you done talking? Didinrin! Sense fall on you kiss
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by dayleke: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
manchester1:
I appreciate wizkid efforts but I think there is no reason comparing him with davido because their different individual pursing their carriers in different direction
THIS GUY TALK SENSE THE REST JUST THEY TALK LIKE BABIES
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
There is a large difference between a Natural talent and a Money coated talent but when the natural talent Money gets Money coated it surpasses the ordinary Money coated talent by an incomparable margin.

Full stop
wetin dis one dey yarn
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by ikezuora4689(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

cc lalasticlala
and u what have u achieved,wake up in the morning,greet ur parents,rush to the kitchen carry ur food,rush down to ur room like usan bolt pick up ur phone from ur bed and start posting rubish............grow up

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Tchinaidi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by OliviaYolanda: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
okay OBO STILL THE BADDEST

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nairaland is filled up with people who doesn't reason well.. Even tiwa savage hangout with Jay Z.. P daddy.. .DJ Khaled and other heavy weight Forbes recognised superstars recently no shout.. .Wizkid be hanging out with B_list artist apart from Drake who is A-list u guys be happy like one special something.. This are artists that pay Jamaican artists for feature.... To me Wizkid is still local and will forever be local.. His new sounds ain't even that marketable abroad with time he will come back home
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS ONE...YOU JUST MADE MY DAY WITH THIS ONE. DON'T MIND THOSE KIDS SAYING TRASH,THEY ARE MYOPIC. ONE CAN CHILL OR TAKE SELFIE WITH J-ZAY,BEYONCE,FLOYD MAYWEATHER ETC DOESN'T MAKE ONE SUCCESSFUL. ITS A PITY HW SOME NIGERIANS (KIDS) CLASSIFY SUCCESS...KIDS WILL ALWAYS BE KIDS

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by belindar: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
When you are inferior you try to socialize with superior
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by fiyin47(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
tolexy007:
Here comes Davido and His fans grin grin grin

So Migos 're the haters
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
yo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Whizzylee...connection don much
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Came: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
No be all these ogogoro way dem dey drink dey cause kidney wahala... Hmmmmm!!!.... These end time big boys na women, exotic cars and hot drink dem dey take show say dem be big boy. Na wa ooooo.... World don really change.
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by oksmart1992(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kurisigamo:
Let me park here...

Waiting for Davido fans to come with that drake crap...
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Codes151(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wats so special here??
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by Codes151(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nairaland is filled up with people who doesn't reason well.. Even tiwa savage hangout with Jay Z.. P daddy.. .DJ Khaled and other heavy weight Forbes recognised superstars recently no shout.. .Wizkid be hanging out with B_list artist apart from Drake who is A-list u guys be happy like one special something.. This are artists that pay Jamaican artists for feature.... To me Wizkid is still local and will forever be local.. His new sounds ain't even that marketable abroad with time he will come back home
the only problem is that if wizzy isn't careful, he'd get lost... I did music n I know what it means! He can also ask dbanj... that point u get confused with the real u n the new u... besides... he's genre of music has its own niche
Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by mumihaja(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
ebukaka12:

E dey pharmacy??

patronize me jor

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) by chrisbrown20(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
wu u epp bro,so cris brown too na B list artiste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Idyl Gets His SUV As Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.