Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe (29571 Views)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / 10 Bad Habits That Damages The Brain (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Kejilee(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2017
10 Bad habits that affect and damage our brain – Organic Health Universe

Compiled by Afolabi Adebayo

1.No breakfast
This meal is really important the most important in the whole day, but when avoided all the time the blood sugar levels get spiked and low and irregular. After a night of sleep and no eating, you need food. Otherwise the brain gets no nutrients and is easily damaged

2. Lack of good thoughts and stimulations
To think also engages the brain in healthy work. It opens up new pathways and activates every segment of the brain. You have to work the brain all the time, otherwise it shrinks up or gets damaged due to inactivity. Why not working on the skills you might be great at? Learn, talk, think!

3. Rarely talking
Talking makes the brain work and activates it. Engage in intellectual talks as much as you can and boost the health of the brain.

4. Working when ill
We all are in a rush, speeding, having too much things to do. We all work when we are sick, one thing or another. But, this means the body is begging for rest! Give the body some rest!

5. Polluted air
You can’t wear a mask all the time of course, and there is not much you can do with this. The brain needs a lot of oxygen and this polluted air deprives us of it.

6. Covered head during sleep
It sounds weird but we need as much oxygen as we can get during the night, this limits you to breathe in the whole oxygen. Also, you get more carbon dioxide this way!

7. Smoking
The worst of all habits here. It has many side effects but for the brain, it causes shrinkage and dementia related issues like Alzheimer’s.

8. Overeating
This makes you gain weight, be obese, damages the stems in the brain and reduces the mental focus.

9. Too much Sugar
Sadly, there is sugar in everything we eat or drink. You will benefit a lot if you reduce it. For starters you can absorb more nutrients in the absence of sugar and prevent brain issues.

10. No sleep
No sleeping for long periods of time reduces healthy brain cells. Sleep repairs the whole body from the stress and regenerates every cell.

http://smartbrainsnig.com/2017/07/04/10-bad-habits-affect-damage-brain-organic-health-universe/

#Sbupdates
#SmartbrainsNigeria
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by whitebeard(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Too much sugar, watin concern the brain with sugar.. Op abeg I dey consume sugar oh..!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Papiikush: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Too much sugar
Covering the head while sleeping
Smoking
No sleep.

Nothing damages the brain as rapidly as those things

7 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Evablizin(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Op you mean i should stop covering my head while sleeping,heyeh una want make cold finish me oooo,mummy moooo~crying~

7 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by sukkot: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
guilty of number 6
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

No or bad sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Solomonudofia(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Wow good one but this will do the opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_opHyQqUcY
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Friedthunder(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
me wey no dey sleep for night and I dey smoke weed every hour ...chai grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by maxiuc(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Evablizin:
Op you mean i should stop covering my head while sleeping,heyeh una want make cold finish me oooo,mummy moooo~crying~
more blanket fall on you

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
kuku kill me...

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Larryfest(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Am guilty of number one and so are most Nigerians....
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by jessejunior(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
no sleep smiley

make my brain no damage oh cos I dnt get enough sleep

no breakfast

can't remember d last time I had breakfast sincerely.. na brunch sure past eating between 12 and 1 so it can last till night and if I finally get food to eat at night all na same..

even this Nigeria condition can damage someone's brain on its own

16 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by TINALETC3(f): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
undecideddis breakfast of a tin, wl I eva change
Breaking my fast is like a taboo 2 me, dnt no why
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by maxiuc(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't sleep in the night

If it not heat then it must be mosquitoes disturbing

Dry pocket can't stimulate sleep

When you are broke are also bad habit that seriously effect someone's health

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by sod09(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
too much sugar
i tot a good break fast must contain sugar so ur brain can be active
doctors and nutritionists are scam keep deceiving us with fake news

4 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by M2dX(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
OP, what of acohol?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by maxiuc(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2017
This list should have number 11.

Been broke is also a bad habit that threaten someone's health infact if kills sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by kceewhyte(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Evablizin:
I like ur moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by hensben(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Kejilee:
10 Bad habits that affect and damage our brain – Organic Health Universe

Compiled by Afolabi Adebayo

1.No breakfast
This meal is really important the most important in the whole day, but when avoided all the time the blood sugar levels get spiked and low and irregular. After a night of sleep and no eating, you need food. Otherwise the brain gets no nutrients and is easily damaged

2. Lack of good thoughts and stimulations
To think also engages the brain in healthy work. It opens up new pathways and activates every segment of the brain. You have to work the brain all the time, otherwise it shrinks up or gets damaged due to inactivity. Why not working on the skills you might be great at? Learn, talk, think!

3. Rarely talking
Talking makes the brain work and activates it. Engage in intellectual talks as much as you can and boost the health of the brain.

4. Working when ill
We all are in a rush, speeding, having too much things to do. We all work when we are sick, one thing or another. But, this means the body is begging for rest! Give the body some rest!

5. Polluted air
You can’t wear a mask all the time of course, and there is not much you can do with this. The brain needs a lot of oxygen and this polluted air deprives us of it.

6. Covered head during sleep
It sounds weird but we need as much oxygen as we can get during the night, this limits you to breathe in the whole oxygen. Also, you get more carbon dioxide this way!

7. Smoking
The worst of all habits here. It has many side effects but for the brain, it causes shrinkage and dementia related issues like Alzheimer’s.

8. Overeating
This makes you gain weight, be obese, damages the stems in the brain and reduces the mental focus.

9. Too much Sugar
Sadly, there is sugar in everything we eat or drink. You will benefit a lot if you reduce it. For starters you can absorb more nutrients in the absence of sugar and prevent brain issues.

10. No sleep
No sleeping for long periods of time reduces healthy brain cells. Sleep repairs the whole body from the stress and regenerates every cell.

http://smartbrainsnig.com/2017/07/04/10-bad-habits-affect-damage-brain-organic-health-universe/

#Sbupdates
#SmartbrainsNigeria
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44
11- masturbation.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
grin a minute silence to those who expected to see masturbation!!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by XaintJoel20: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2017
OP thanks a million..

Now I am going to be talking non-stop.

Who wanna talk with me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Am guilty of that no sleep part
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by fortunekaura(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2017
guilty of 10 and 1....... Hardly sleep 5hrs a day and if person wake up hm go reach 11 or 12 before him chow

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by maberry(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2017
No 11
having a nagging wife or girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Samsonl13(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Generalyemi(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
nothing can stop I from smoking my ganja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by idrisolaide(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2017
angry
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by Laple0541(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
(11) This is for women folks though:
REFUSING YOUR MEN TO SUCK YOUR BOOBS....(this have been causing issues between me and my lady).
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by slawomir: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
I fit observe the rest but for smoking. never I will never stop updating and upgrading my brain at least with two tie a day
you mean I should stop smoking weed?
you lie. forget about that one I will never stop weed. in fact me and my guy don even arrange how we go take go buy three parcel later make we take follow up

but we always smoke it with sense because no matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high only jah(God) is the most high

5 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by teamsynergy: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
hensben:
11- masturbation.

and you know this how?
cos your pastor told you so?

show your own link abeg
Re: 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe by holluphemydavid(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Sugar has a lot of disadvantatges

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary / Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.