Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut (932 Views)

Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by Ehiscotch(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2017
The ongoing fight between Tunde Ednut and
Bobrisky almost seems like a publicity stunt as
the two of them have been hilariously attacking
each other on social media for a while now.
In a new one this evening, the singer accused the
male barbie of being involved in the suspicious
hacking of his Instagram account and the latter
responded, saying he was not interested in
whatever Ednut had to offer. Lol. See more
screenshots after the cut...

Re: "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by Ehiscotch(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2017
The cross dresser went further :

Re: "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by doughziay: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
GAY!!!!!
Re: "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by Ehiscotch(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by Syphax(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2017
I no understand how person go dey visit Bobrisky's snapchat account. You guys should stop giving this Shediot cheap popularity.
I dey wonder the amount of pampers wey em go dey use.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Interested, You Don't Have Money" - Bobrisky Scolds Tunde Ednut by Punctual(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Are you guys not having work?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leave Yoruba Men Alone – Nigerian Girl Warns Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye / Nigerian Top Model, Onyinye Ilechukwu Dazzles In New Lovely Photos / Ace Actor Odunlade Adekola Joins Queen Of Moremi Ajasoro As A Celebrity Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.