Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run (34669 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD / Anambra Guber Poll: INEC To Relocate Polling Units fro Shrines, Churches, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by MyopicMods: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Security agencies in Anambra State have reportedly busted nine camps belonging to ‘unknown gunmen’ in the Anambra South Senatorial District.

Nine shrines used by the hoodlums for oath-taking were also raided by the joint task force on security in the state.

A police source said natives who acted as informants to the hoodlums were also in detention and making useful statements.

Some of the areas raided by the task force included Aguluezechukwu in Aguata Local Government Area; Ebenato community in Nnewi South LGA; Ezinifite community also in Nnewi South LGA; and Ichi, in Ekwusigo LGA.

Other areas include part of Osumoghu, Lilu and some parts of Ukpor in Nnewi South and Ihiala LGAs.

The source said most native doctors had fled from their homes because some of their colleagues who were arrested had been providing names of those involved in killings and kidnappings in the state.

The Anambra Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said it was too early to begin to count the successes in the war against terror in the state.

https://punchng.com/native-doctors-flee-as-security-agents-storm-nine-anambra-shrines/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR17T4z79XqXuBBMoAAFiHYgHF95_sp-_jeaQCUS9UatujrrnUtM1DALtjc#Echobox=1654489266

12 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Khoielvis: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Apply the same energy to the north

As for Tinubu, You were served notice in 2014 but you didn't listen.

I hope you know how it feels now to be betrayed. You popularized the concept of betrayal without remorse and know your me tees have adopted the teachings you thought them.

From your leuitenants to your professors, all loyalty is gone except for your foot soldiers in the street or social media.

Hope you now know how GEJ felt in the midst of your whole smears, scandalization and blackmails. How Funsho Williams felt. And so many others you trampled beneath your feet. Now, the last step that is left for you to ascend on in life that will be your masterstroke is being used as a torture tool over you.

Braceup. This is an indelible experience both yourself and your followers will continue to recall for the next 100 years. Next time, practice true goodness.

To all you SWners hyping the PYO mantra, may you experience deep bitter betrayal

As for me, I call upon all youths of this generation to listen to this clarion call. ohaneze communicate it to the youths of the SE, same thing to the South-South. Same thing with the Oodua nation. If 2023 isn't about southern candidacy, declare no elections in 2023. Here is the stretegic blueprint

No transport operators must operate throughout the election period

None of your children must accept VP candidature

No northern candidates must be allowed to campaign throughout the South

None of your children should participate as an electioning official

Nigeria has failed. Let's make them know they've messed up with the wrong generation. Let's turn it to end SARS for them

Broadcast this message on all your social media platforms and let's keep broadcasting it till it occupies the entire social media space. Any president from any bloc from the south is okay, no southern candidacy, no 2023 election. Simple. The mandate and objective is as clear as crystal

Anything short of southern candidacy is slavery. Southern Nigerians, wakeup. No 2023 elections. Begin to spread this message till it trends. We only need a few ten thousands to make this noise and it will become a trend.

No northern rulership 2023. There will be no elections

Southern youths wake up and put up the battle spirit. I Simeon, the son of my father and the son of the Most High, by the spirit of the Almighty declare it today 2023 elections will not hold. I will use myself as the tool to get this to become a reality. Everybody take it to all road parks and transport parks, tell all transport operators and all market unions in the south, 2023, no southern candidacy,no elections. Anybody from the south is okay. No one from the North is acceptable.

Nigerian police, Nigerian army, Nigerian DSS and other secret services, I'm not hard to find. I don put my name. I'm on the island in Lagos and I'm not hiding my face.I prefer to sleep in prison a freeborn, than a submissive slave. You are all mad in the north all of you. I curse you all IJN

God punish the ideology of slavery. I reject continuous slavery from my life. Youths wake up

SW there should be no operational polling units

SE I trust you. No voting throughout Biafra

SS, no voting booths too

The constitution mandates 2/3 wins in all parts of the federation, when this becomes good, there will be no elections.

Copy and broadcast this message across all your social media handles. There must be no elections come 2023. If they think they canspin the game, we will show them we can also spin it.

I prefer a dangerous freedom than a peaceful servitude. Southern Nigeria, wake up

I am putting my.money where my.mouth is.

We must begun to populate the idea and recruit social media influencers.

I am going to raise and drop 50 Million Naira for a social media tank team to begin the process of massively campaigning that no elections must hold next year if we don't have southern candidates. Start contacting me

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Oplomo: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
MyopicMods:
Security agencies in Anambra State have reportedly busted nine camps belonging to ‘unknown gunmen’ in the Anambra South Senatorial District.

Nine shrines used by the hoodlums for oath-taking were also raided by the joint task force on security in the state.

A police source said natives who acted as informants to the hoodlums were also in detention and making useful statements.

Some of the areas raided by the task force included Aguluezechukwu in Aguata Local Government Area; Ebenato community in Nnewi South LGA; Ezinifite community also in Nnewi South LGA; and Ichi, in Ekwusigo LGA.

Other areas include part of Osumoghu, Lilu and some parts of Ukpor in Nnewi South and Ihiala LGAs.

The source said most native doctors had fled from their homes because some of their colleagues who were arrested had been providing names of those involved in killings and kidnappings in the state.

The Anambra Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said it was too early to begin to count the successes in the war against terror in the state.

https://punchng.com/native-doctors-flee-as-security-agents-storm-nine-anambra-shrines/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR17T4z79XqXuBBMoAAFiHYgHF95_sp-_jeaQCUS9UatujrrnUtM1DALtjc#Echobox=1654489266

In another development

Police kill suspected kidnapper in Anambra

A suspected kidnapper has been killed in Anambra State when his gang’s effort to kidnap someone was resisted by security operatives.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the assailants, numbering about four, had stormed the Oko community in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of the state where they planned to execute the kidnap late on Sunday.

The hoodlums were said to come in a Sport Utility Vehicle, but the timely intervention of the security operatives led to the killing of one of them while the others escaped.

“They came through Nanka road and heading towards Ekwulobia before they were repelled by security agents,” an eyewitness said.

“The operational vehicle belonging to the hoodlums was also recovered by the military men.”

The lifeless body of the dead was seen in a video with the body having many objects suspected to be charms.

Confirming the development, the Anambra State Police spokesman, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu, said that the operation followed the information received by the command in the afternoon.

“Following information gathered of an abduction that took place today June 5, 2022, along Oko and Ekwulobia, the police embarked on a rescue operation which resulted in neutralising some of the armed hoodlums and recovery of some of their operational vehicles.

“The operation is ongoing now. I will get back to you with full details as soon as I can please,” he told our correspondent.

https://punchng.com/police-kill-suspected-kidnapper-in-anambra/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1WC6I3FLS4JfMFEf4dzUV1IzujWrZUc0U0DvhCHFCwBgYSDROnH5bCgzM#Echobox=1654492468

The spelling is Orsumoghu. They also stormed the neighbouring Orsu-Ihiteukwa in Orsu LGA in Imo state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Crixxx: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:

And west

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ndibunna: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Flush the IPO/ESN terrorists out of Anambra state. They have commercialized freedom fighting to franchise of kidnapping even adopting barbaric practice like beheading and cannibalism.

Security agencies should continue to harass the enemies of the state, destroy their invades and bring peace to the people.

The informants should also face the judgement of man and then that of God.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Urheadmaster(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

And west

And South

5 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ndibunna: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:

They should sustain the energy more in anambra. Anambra can't be a breeding ground for any form of terrorists.

But you can invite the IPOB criminals to your state and be dinning with them because northern lives are more important to yours that's why you are obsessively fixated on them.

Kudos to security agencies, continue rooting them out.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by chatinent: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
If e no fit disappear as babalawo, how e wan take do naw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by MyopicMods: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Bahamas95(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Can't they disappear? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by gozmok1(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2022
I told my ppl that even if we sit at home for decades, burn our properties and destroy our land, that Buhari and his northern brothers won't even shake as it's not affecting them.
They never want any progress of Igbos so how does subjecting or destroying our land going to compel them to release our brother?
The earlier we change tactics, the better for all of us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by FalseProphet1(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2022
sad
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by gozmok1(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2022
them kollect woto woto for ekwulobia yesterday

4 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
Mr man shut up if you don't know what to say here, so make them leave them to kidnap people for ransom bah! So if northern governor's allow atrocities to happen in their region we in the south should do same bah... Akpa amu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Isokiscool(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
keep quiet IPOB rat

12 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ndibunna: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2022
dirtydiva:
Mr man shut up if you don't know what to say here, so make them leave them to kidnap people for ransom bah! So if northern governor's allow atrocities to happen in their region we in the south should do same bah... Akpa amu

J just tire how people now reason..

13 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by YoungLionken(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2022
The hypocrisy of an average Nigerian is out of this world..

I noticed that the same people that claim Christianity/Islam and criticises those that don't, are the highest patronizers of juju priests..

Ask majority(if not all) of the terrorists in the east and north their religion, they would tell you "I'm a Christian catholic", "I'm a Muslim"..

It is well...
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by BadNews: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by uchaymart(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Quick to arrest"ESN/IPOB" while bandits take over the whole country...

Can Nigeria just divide please...
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Cypress042(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by tiswell(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
they should channel their energy at ondo sad

1 Like

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by WonderManly(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Jaaaaapa pa...

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Emmypure: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep go collect woto woto.
Igbos dibia on The run, amadioha no fit defend them again.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
The masses are the major issue we have in this country. Whenever crimes occur we blame a particular tribe/religion for them. We create all sort of stories for our narrative. Immediately the news about the Owo killings was announced, some said it is Boko Haram. Some Fulani. Some Hausa. And they must be Muslims looking for Heavenly virgins. No one says it's IPOB/ESN who are mostly Christians or Jews.

Even if the security agents tries their best to do something, some will berate them saying why didn't they do same to some other people elsewhere. Who told you they are not doing anything to Boko haram, ISWAP and bandits?

The evil we create among ourselves will keep haunting us till we get sense. The earlier we face all criminals, terrorists, etc. irrespective of tribe, region or religion the better.

And some are clamoring to "japa" as they say! Just study where you go and hope racism and gun running won't mar your "japa-ing" again!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by iTommysco: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Good
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Yibo(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
K1ll any ipob terrorists on sight
Re: 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run by Ademola47(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Ok...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.