Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? (39250 Views)

Olamide Badoo Career As An Artiste Has Ended (SEE WHY) / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Vado(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Frankly it is not good enough for Olamide's brand and image.

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baffeh:
Na him be their spiritual father

noo b spiritual father Na Singering father.

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by sweetlaw: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No effect.

Olamide was already a washed-up, has-been, faded, self-imploded musician before the Badoo menace intensified.

His juju has faded, he will never blow beyond how he did during the ShakitiBobo era.
He will never replicate such success as evident in his new poor releases.

I advice he takes a bow and invest his money in an ultra modern cyber café where he can train upcoming G-boys and leave music for talented people like Timi Dakolo.

bad belle perin\

wetin u don achieve for ur life

nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
This is my Theory.

This is an organised conspiracy against Olamide to tarnish his image,by the ibo criminal elements in Ikorodu, and i make no apologies about it, because most of the criminals caught there have been from across the bridge.

One was caught the other day and burnt. And they said he was an MC coming from a meeting at 2 in the morning, what kind of meeting?Ogboni meeting?a lot of people in Magodo thought Evans was a successful businessman too.

Even the Igbo resident mouthpiece NwaAmaikpe is badmouthing on top of this thread.

Olamide's image cannot be tarnished.

He is our SON.
It'll do you a great lot of good if you stop viewing things through tribal lenses. You don't have to be senseless to point out the fact that linking the music icon to the barbaric activities of the cult group is absurd. You could have defended him in the sensible way others have done. Don't make every thread on nairaland one for tribal wars and throwing of ethnophaulisms. You don't need to be stupid_ to defend either those who don't give a fuck_ about you (Olamide), or those who do. Stupidity_ doesn't pay. It tears societies apart and ends up destroying those who exhibit it. You weren't born with a brain for nothing. Make sure you follow this advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Bobby808: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sammyramires:
Nigeria, Africa's most crowded nation and home to more than 155 million individuals is amidst political, monetary and social shakiness. The north, focal and south eastern parts of Nigeria are the most influenced parts.

No wonder the country sits pretty comfortably on the 6th position of Africa 10 Most Dangerous Countries.

Killings in different forms has been the major headline in the last 8 Years. If it is not MEND it will be BOKO HARAM. If it is not HERDSMEN it will be KIDNAPPERS.

Tension fills the whole region and no where is considered save for habitation. Although, the efforts of the Nigerian Army is yielding the desired fruits as we were told sometime ago that these elements had been technically defeated.

Meanwhile, as the Nigerian government seeks to finding a solution to many problem bedevilling the country, event took a dramatic turn in the South Western region of Nigeria.

Around mid-2016, a group called "BADOO" was reported to have carried out a bloodletting operation at an area called "Ikorodu", in Lagos State.
Their modus operandi is to sneak in to houses at the odd hour or hijack a loosely closed doors. They hit their victims on the head with a grinding stone and soak their blood in their magical handkerchief.

The spate of Badoo operations in Ikorodu is becoming increasingly alarming and nobody knows who their next target will be.

However, looking at the name Badoo, one may tend to mistake it for one of the Nigerian finest Indigenous rapper, Olamide, who adopted the nickname 'Badoo' and turned it to a brand.

Olamide to lovers of indigenous Rap music needs no introduction. He is a musician who rose from nothing to become something. And he is never shy to remind his fans that he's truly from the street (ghetto).

As people continue to mumble on what brought the name 'Badoo' for destructive missions, I ask : What Effect could Badoo Onslaughts Have On Olamide Badoo's fan base and image.

Written By Sammyramires✍�
Rubbbish post. What is the bussines of MEND here? Bloody hausa and yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
This is my Theory.

This is an organised conspiracy against Olamide to tarnish his image,by the ibo criminal elements in Ikorodu, and i make no apologies about it, because most of the criminals caught there have been from across the bridge.

One was caught the other day and burnt. And they said he was an MC coming from a meeting at 2 in the morning, what kind of meeting?Ogboni meeting?a lot of people in Magodo thought Evans was a successful businessman too.

Even the Igbo resident mouthpiece NwaAmaikpe is badmouthing on top of this thread.

He is our SON.

Keep kwayet

2 Likes

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by HyconMojo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Meanwhile don't forget there's a dating site called baddo too. So what effect would this shit going on in ikorodu have on the website too?!
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by mexxmoney: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
willibounce1:

Phuck timi dakolo with his k leg

Wetin Timi Dakolo do you? Typical response from your likes. You left the person who wrote the offensive comment and you are attacking a gentleman who has no time for such trash. He is probably making cool cash at a performance as we speak now and doesn't even know someone like you exists.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by mexxmoney: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
This is my Theory.

He is our SON.

There is no difference between you and Nwamaikpe. You two have a lot in common like always making stupid and senseless comments
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by SycophanticGoat: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
This is my Theory.

He is our SON.

I pray that God in his infinite mercies, revert the generational curses inherited by this sad and pitiable soul..
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by allymarry89(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No effect.

Olamide was already a washed-up, has-been, faded, self-imploded musician before the Badoo menace intensified.

His juju has faded, he will never blow beyond how he did during the ShakitiBobo era.

I advice he takes a bow and invest his money in an ultra modern cyber café where he can train upcoming G-boys and leave music for talented people like Timi Dakolo.
Stop hating, it won't do you any good undecided undecided
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by TheRaven: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
op u need to understand dat there is a difference btw BADDO and BADOO
Actually there is no difference,they are both BAD.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by willibounce1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
mexxmoney:

Wetin Timi Dakolo do you? Typical response from your likes. You left the person who wrote the offensive comment and you are attacking a gentleman who has no time for such trash. He is probably making cool cash at a performance as we speak now and doesn't even know someone like you exists.

I don't care what he is making. Phuck him and phuck you too.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by mexxmoney: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
willibounce1:

I don't care what he is making. Phuck him and phuck you too.

Like I suspected.... You're just another dimwitted, tantrum throwing, overgrown baby whose numero uno achievement in life is having access to the internet. Juvenile delinquency is your real problem

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
mexxmoney:

Like I suspected.... You're just another dimwitted, tantrum throwing, overgrown baby whose numero uno achievement in life is having access to the internet. Juvenile delinquency is your real problem

Blah blah blah! GTFO!
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by vodkat: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olamide stole d word baddo

B4 boys were saying bad guy

From bad guy, mad guy to baddo or Maddo

Sad guy saddo

But if I were him I will drop that baddo from his act

Boys have been saying baddo b4 olamide used his music platform to claim it

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by mexxmoney: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
willibounce1:

Blah blah blah! GTFO!

I doubt you even comprehended my comments as it is way beyond your comprehensive capabilities hence your resort to insults in gutter and thuggish language. If you must throw insults, at least do it with style and in correct English too. Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
You bloggers are trying to kill the guy's image.....FINISH. Forcefully linking him to these criminal acts is absurd
They are always looking for traffic at the expense of others people image. Thunder fall on them.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Maximus85(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sammyramires:
Nigeria, Africa's most crowded nation and home to more than 155 million individuals is amidst political, monetary and social shakiness. The north, focal and south eastern parts of Nigeria are the most influenced parts.

No wonder the country sits pretty comfortably on the 6th position of Africa 10 Most Dangerous Countries.

Killings in different forms has been the major headline in the last 8 Years. If it is not MEND it will be BOKO HARAM. If it is not HERDSMEN it will be KIDNAPPERS.

Tension fills the whole region and no where is considered save for habitation. Although, the efforts of the Nigerian Army is yielding the desired fruits as we were told sometime ago that these elements had been technically defeated.

Meanwhile, as the Nigerian government seeks to finding a solution to many problem bedevilling the country, event took a dramatic turn in the South Western region of Nigeria.

Around mid-2016, a group called "BADOO" was reported to have carried out a bloodletting operation at an area called "Ikorodu", in Lagos State.
Their modus operandi is to sneak in to houses at the odd hour or hijack a loosely closed doors. They hit their victims on the head with a grinding stone and soak their blood in their magical handkerchief.

The spate of Badoo operations in Ikorodu is becoming increasingly alarming and nobody knows who their next target will be.

However, looking at the name Badoo, one may tend to mistake it for one of the Nigerian finest Indigenous rapper, Olamide, who adopted the nickname 'Badoo' and turned it to a brand.

Olamide to lovers of indigenous Rap music needs no introduction. He is a musician who rose from nothing to become something. And he is never shy to remind his fans that he's truly from the street (ghetto).

As people continue to mumble on what brought the name 'Badoo' for destructive missions, I ask : What Effect could Badoo Onslaughts Have On Olamide Badoo's fan base and image.

Written By Sammyramires✍�

And what is The so-called olamide teaching in his music? Immorality, Crime, Violence. So, is there any difference between him and the Ikorodu gang? He preaches, they carry it out.

In the first place, why is the world seeing bad as something positive?

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Isn't this what Satan wants? He has subtly put this in our minds and we have accepted.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No effect.

Though I nor dey like your posts again but this particular one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
op u need to understand dat there is a difference btw BADDO and BADOO
doesn't change d fact dat both are pronounced d same.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by samtexfynx: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
we don see am nah all this NIGERIAN musicians self i wonder y someone will want banana to fall on HE/SHE......................add am beat boys take one bottle dance till day break who sigh
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by willibounce1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
mexxmoney:

I doubt you even comprehended my comments as it is way beyond your comprehensive capabilities hence your resort to insults in gutter and thuggish language. If you must throw insults, at least do it with style and in correct English too. Nincompoop

Duhhh! Stop being a bitc.h as.s ni.gga... you can eat foetus for all I care.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by elmagnifico411(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olamide baddo is a workaholic, a hustler, and a true son.. his name/ca t be tarnished just becos some jobless beings decided to take up the name committing evil in ikorodu environs.. bloggers should be mindful of the kinda gist they're spreading just becos they seek traffic. U can't kill our own.. he's gonna keep soaring high.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Gabbyraze(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
This is my Theory.

He is our SON.

bros must everything be tribal?wetin concern IBO with the criminal gang in ikorodu? instead of disagreeing with the op using salient points,u decided to use ethnic coloration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.