Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? (39234 Views)

Olamide Badoo Career As An Artiste Has Ended (SEE WHY) / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gabbyraze:

bros must everything be tribal?wetin concern IBO with the criminal gang in ikorodu? instead of disagreeing with the op using salient points,u decided to use ethnic coloration.
bros!e tire me o.i'm a yoruba and i dnt support all this tribal riff raff.is nigeria d only country wit different tribals?
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by DavidTheGeek: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
bigtt76:
I hate him like mad now for not dissociating his brand from those senseless murderers angry
undecided

Sense fall on you!
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by bigtt76(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
I agree with you but I still believe he should come out openly and denounce them else it would impact his career.

Sony records etc would not find it funny signing up an act whose name is associated or bears striking resemblance with a deadly gang.

IdeyFindWife:

Reserve your hate for better things. The boy just happened to pick a wrong name at the wrong time besides he debuted the name far before these murderous id1ots took up killing as a hobby, like the other thief in their area that they called Shina Rambo after Sylvester Stallones Movie character.

Society itself needs healing. What else do we say? Let's just pray no set of crazies wake-up tomorrow and decide to call themselves Bond-Boys after the Legendary James Bond; will we call London to have him shed his brand also?

You can't please everybody. Him calling a press conference might do just the opposite of his desired peace-seeking motives and make him too a target for far-worse public insinuations and brand-damaging attacks from bloggers etc.

Let Security people just do their Intelligence profiling well and stop pussyfooting so Ikorodu people will stop holding indiscriminate bonfires killing all manner of people randomly.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by IdeyFindWife: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
bigtt76:
I agree with you but I still believe he should come out openly and denounce them else it would impact his career.

Sony records etc would not find it funny signing up an act whose name is associated or bears striking resemblance with a deadly gang.

Ahhhh, on that Sony Deal and the untold story of Davido sef coming away without a signing, i must agree with you m'lady.

Wisdom is needed if ministry must move to permanent site; Olamide needs a creative PR Agency's services asap!

2 Likes

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by loverboy2000: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Latest Ankara MAxi Skirt Styles
see below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul6y2dO9vw8
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by loomy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olamide fans should try to be unoffended ,but the truth is the guy's music change from a good to bad, I don't grab any moral message from his songs again, what does a wavy level mean ?even in the one he meant to be motivational, he sounded a little off-point: letter to my... And it is true that our musician should stop passing across violence as a message to innocent and naive youths.
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by Emanodimo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stage name or not, a good name is better... Now I have to confirm that people get high for inspiration to sing song...

1 Like

Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by kolajoo(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
What doesn't change at www.badoo.com

Stvpid bloggers
Re: Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? by loverboy2000: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
hello ladies,
today i bring to your doorstep the most beautiful and Fashionable Ankara Jumpsuits ever made, these are styles that are going to wow you.
bringing out the style and class in you. so this is an opportunity for you to have one. Watch video below to see and don't forget to visit your tailor after watching!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxSLNPm5Fg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.