Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,230 members, 7,825,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK (20447 Views)

Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu / Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by aggahegbema(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Truth is always bitter,but no mata how bitter it is it must be said.ffk is seriously not far from the truth and should be celebrated for being bold enough to say things that might sound irrelevant in the ears of arewa or sons and daughters of the oduduwas. 07065681905.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Daplux4: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
How I wish Yoruba Youths will share the same idealogy with you.
your elders will be very happy at ur stance because they know that current political strauture in Nigeria is dubious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by mana123: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK IS ON HIS COCAINE HALLUCINATIONS AGAIN....

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by aggahegbema(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
burkingx:
[/quote]
Bari22 post=58115576:
TRASH
[quote author=burkingx post=58114226]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by TheKingIsHere: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
Igbos will forget quickly how FFK was insulting the whole tribe in 2013/2014. Posting Hateful Articles on Punch Newspaper...don't believe anything this man says. He serves the highest paying master
So tell us who is paying him now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by TheKingIsHere: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
ollah1:
We gonna see how military minded he is if a war eventually breaks out. We would know if he stand the test of time before chickening out or he will disppear instantly.

Time will tell

Tell us why a war will break out because some people want to peacefully leave this country?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is he saying Kanu s bigger and better than Ojukwu, Zik, Nzeogwu put together? Nice one he would have added Igbo Ancestors join too that would have make it better.

FFK please stay off this issue you know I like you but not everything you talk about and dive nose into leave these people with their madness let that pride keep rising high on Kanu so his fall can be very quick. After all he is now the one telling the entire Ndigbo( I not included) how to
f u c k their wives or how to sleep or how to work or walk around he is their new lord, another Pol Pot brewing up, another Hitler brewing up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
admax:
I was in a job interview today when the manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me."

So I put it under my arm, walked out of the building and went home.

Eventually he called my mobile and said, "Bring it back here right now!"

I said, "N300,000 and it's yours."

Man you got me laughing seriously
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Abfinest007(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
run ur mouth d way u want
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by LazyNairalander(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
ABCA = Always Be Careful of Afonjas.

Wasterners from the Southwest part of nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Deltagiant: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
Igbos will forget quickly how FFK was insulting the whole tribe in 2013/2014. Posting Hateful Articles on Punch Newspaper...don't believe anything this man says. He serves the highest paying master
Human beings and life are dynamic. Change is constant, occassioned by our surroundings and the events around us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Dee60: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
What is wrong with FFK?

What will heal this man?

Reasonable people avoid him, but he reads that to mean superiority. He thinks he knows more than everyone else!

Who will heal him of acute rascality?

So shameful!

I really dont like to comment on him. When he speaks he reminds me of Shekau. They both have the same kind of approach to things and they speak alike.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by PrettyGaby(f): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Also incredibly good in insanity.
God bless you jare. FFK has always had a leaking mouth, always courting controversy and looking for which fire to fan. Some folks are praising him just because he's saying what they want to hear. When his kolo resets again now, they will revert back to insulting him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Daplux4: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur,

What I don't understand is FFK's empathy for the Igbos?
Is it because of that bleached Igbo girl Precious that he knacks?

my father use to tell me when I was still little that what he see sitting down that I will not see it even if I climbed up the trees.
that reminds me of Yoruba Youths who do not understand their elders and what they stand for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by oglalasioux(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Very childish sentiment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Oblang(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope when ffk do to igbos what he does best, they won't start shouting afonja the betrayer...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by OgundeleT(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
you said somebody is not weak and he was rigged out of power. what a joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by misano(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Only Nnamdi Kanu they give government headache. I love that guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by perez100: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Igbos always forgive, they are not Fulanis or Yorubas. They have forgiven FFK, that is nice and godly. I love that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by michelz: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Igbo nation is too big and advanced for this kind of ridiculous bullshi*t from FFK.
Who made NK the leader of Igbos?
Who's even NK that he should attempt to call the shots in Igboland?
Let them keep on shouting for referendum,when the time comes,they'll know that Igbos indeed have elites not in the mode of NK.
By the way,FFK should steer clear off every issue bordering on the Igbos.
We know very well he's been used by elements who do not wish the Igbos well,and when the time comes,he'll be nowhere to be found.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Oblang(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Daplux4:
How I wish Yoruba Youths will share the same idealogy with you.
your elders will be very happy at ur stance because they know that current political strauture in Nigeria is dubious.

What do u need Yoruba youths to share ideology with him for? Are yoruba youths the ones suppose to get u ur own country....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by DrGoodmanFather: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by dabossman(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oju4190:
All biafrans shod stay clear of dis man....he is a snake.

The best advice on this thread. Beware of the two-faced green snake.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by optimismlaz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK you are on point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by lordyugo: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
burkingx:
grin

its really hilarious watching a grown man get excited about another mans sexual encounter, even claiming it as a victory, that borders on insanity. U ppl really need to b productive with ur lives

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Daplux4: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oblang:

What do u need Yoruba youths to share ideology with him for? Are yoruba youths the ones suppose to get u ur own country....

ur criticism I know is for us to do more so that u can also request for ur own country thereby hidding under the agitation instead of supporting it. that is Coward that is what we are against

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by misspineapple(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK ehn,i like u o,bt i no gree 4 dis 1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Kc3000: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK is your typical yoruba rabble rouser, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He's latching onto the Igbo now for relevance but he's fooling himself if he thinks Igbo are not familiar with his antics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by TimeMod1: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
PrettyGaby:

God bless you jare. FFK has always had a leaking mouth, always courting controversy and looking for which fire to fan. Some folks are praising him just because he's saying what they want to hear. When his kolo resets again now, they will revert back to insulting him.
Pretty truth! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by kernel505: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
LaClickLaBend:

Yorubas will forget quickly how Hausas killed MKO, just to start eating with Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by engrchykae(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Ths man jes like famzin some peo, they aint gonna give u a ministerial slot in biafra. Dey there
he is an inlaw and we dont joke with our inlaws
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Oblang(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Daplux4:

ur criticism I know is for us to do more so that u can also request for ur own country thereby hidding under the agitation instead of supporting it. that is Coward that is what we are against

Who cares. That shouldnt be a problem to u. Whats ur business with what others do after u are out? Urs is to get ur biafra and leave Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC / Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.