Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK (20442 Views)

Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu / Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
ollah1:
We gonna see how military minded he is if a war eventually breaks out. We would know if he stand the test of time before chickening out or he will disppear instantly.

Time will tell
zoo war

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by basictutor: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
This FFK is sweetmouthing Nnamdi . It will take time before they know how much of a betrayer he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by exlinklodge: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
let them know ffk

But I pay Kanu takes caution

Because FFK na knife of two faces
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Tchinaidi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by valboy20(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK the bird. Give him food and he's gonna sing for ya

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by OliviaYolanda: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
come and claim your eze 1 of fake watch ipod Igbo jews lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by magoo10(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is unstoppable,not even you,yes you can stop him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by 1stMD: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
oops!

Read: 5 Ways Students Can Make Money on YouTube: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/make-money-on-youtube.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by godunia(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Where's this picture ooooooo, yes I have found it

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Frankyboy1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria is suffering both a leadership deficiency problem at all spheres, and also a structural problem,Coupled with d fact.that d people 're too foolish to understand that they 're pawns in d hands of th elites and ruling class,Who constantly divide them at d bottom along ethnic and tribal lines,But at d top this divide doesn't exist,They dnt seem to know that actually only two classes of people exist,the rich and the poor, the elites and the masses, the commoners and the ruling class.since we 've become divided and polarised along ethnic and tribal lines,and d divide is getting bigger daily, fueled by poverty,youth restiveness,illiteracy and ignorance,Coupled with a lot of people who 're constantly disillusioned becos things have hit a brick wall in nigeria,But something has to give in for now,if not we 're heading for a state of anarchy.Restructuring and true and fiscal federalism is the best bet for now. Nnamdi Kanu who is an opportunist will only help in actualization of this order! I am Igbo of delta extraction, but I am smarter than following a man to self destruct, and a lot of intellectuals have to start speaking out!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by newyz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
truth shall prevail, no matter how long it takes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by project55: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Taking to Facebook to reveal how he sees Nnamdi in his article titled "The Lion of the East", Nigerian's former aviation Minister, wrote that the IPOB leader is an Ojukwu, an Nzeogwu and an Azikiwe all rolled into one. 

According to him however, he agrees with everything Nnamdi Kanu says, except seeing ex-President Goodluck Jonathan as a weak leader. 

Here's what he wrote; 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208744980891323&id=1516216357

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
#NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Mubarak2BY(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
See Animals unclad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Arrester171(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one FFK. Talk some sence into them. How I wish all your brothers think and reasons like you.
GOD bless you sir u just earned my respect

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by burkingx(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
lonelydora:
FFK thank you for seeing farer than most of your Yoruba brothers.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by SARMAT: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
http://biafrasay.com is the new home of biafrans

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by burkingx(f): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Arrester171:
Nice one FFK. Talk some sence into them. How I wish all your brothers think and reasons like you.
GOD bless you sir u just earned my respect

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by edupedia: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ehiscotch:
FFK. Do you also believe that PEJ would have been a better president than the weak and incompetent GEJ?
I have lost all respect for FFK. He also condemned GEJ back in 2013. He was one of the foremost users of the phrase "weak and incompetent".
He is just a cynic who loves to talk and tell you what you want to hear. But many pro biafrans are being ignorant.

...like father like son...he has betrayed all who ever trusted him...Ojukwu's wife,OBJ, APC etc...when its time his IPOB mumus will get wiser...same for Fayose

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Adebowale89(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
ffk is my boy "give him food, he'll sing for u- obj 2015

he's playing on the intelligent of his eastern fans perhaps because he knew they can easily be brainwashed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by edupedia: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ehiscotch:
FFK. Do you also believe that PEJ would have been a better president than the weak and incompetent GEJ?
I have lost all respect for FFK. He also condemned GEJ back in 2013. He was one of the foremost users of the phrase "weak and incompetent".
He is just a cynic who loves to talk and tell you what you want to hear. But many pro biafrans are being ignorant.

...like father like son...he has betrayed all who ever trusted him...Ojukwu's wife,OBJ, APC etc...when its time his IPOB mumus will get wiser...same for those of Fayose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
to think some people still bother reading this man's posts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by WORDSENSEI: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Precious must be using original kayanmata. All that amount of buffoonery cannot be holed up in one person. S'ori e buru ni? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
I love how FFK & Fayose have become the Lord and leaders of Ndigbo grin

They are pushing their MUMU buttons with so much ease grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by TRUTH2020: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by citizenY(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
TippyTop:
FFK is incredibly good with words

Yes, Verbosity has its faux pas. Reconcile his past with his present and you will see the real FFK. He stands for nothing. He is clutching straw, really, As they say, avoid hang over, stay drunk. He has no option but to continue along this trend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by BiafraAmaka(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
MirJay:
undecided

Mr FFK stop deceiving that Fraudster and his bunch of bigoted Followers.

Mr FFK so u still have the guts to call the name of Mazi Ojukwu the hero after you have whined your waist and mesmerized inside Mrs Bianca.

Aro!!!

FFK totally agreed with Nnamdi kanu that thief nubu is a man without honour

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Mac2016(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
we have a way of celebrating people who embrace shortcut to popularity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Avery200: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ehiscotch:
What r d Pro-Biafrans ignorant abt my broda
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK by Bari22: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
TRASH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Under Pressure To Resign; As APC Reps Withdraw Support / Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.