Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng (2911 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today! #npowerng 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by npowerng: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning,
To the 2016 Beneficiaries who have issues with their payments, N-Power will call you to get your correct details.
PLEASE ensure that it is one of our official lines.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR DETAILS TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T CALL WITH ANY OF OUR OFFICIAL LINES.
We will post our official lines in the comment section.
The June Stipend will be paid today
#NPowerNG
Comments that have nothing to do with payment will be deleted.

Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by ojotu4real(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
To the 2016 Beneficiaries who have issues with their payments, N-Power will call you to get your correct details.
PLEASE ensure that it is one of our official lines.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR DETAILS TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T CALL WITH ANY OF OUR OFFICIAL LINES.
We will post our official lines in the comment section.
The June Stipend will be paid today
#NPowerNG
Comments that have nothing to do with payment will be deleted.
please i'm yet to receive mine for june only...
State: kano
lga: gaya
ppa: gandu primary school gaya
bank: diamond bank
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by HotKween: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Is there a problem with Diamond bank payments? Most people i know using Diamond bank have not received in recent time.
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by leokinguch(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
State: IMO

LGA : Owerri West

PPA : Eziobodo Secondary Technical School

BANK: ECO Bank

Name : AGHAM UCHE LEONARD

I have not been paid June stipend
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by Bigii(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
ojotu4real:

please i'm yet to receive mine for june only...
State: kano
lga: gaya
ppa: gandu primary school gaya
bank: diamond bank
Same here. Diamond Bank, Benue
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by monlawal(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Good morning Npower,
I am glad to say that I have received two months stipend (May and June). Please when should we expect backlog payment?
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by Beamberry23(f): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have not being paid June stipend. Diamond bank. Lagos
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by Nicogen4us(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
No payment of Dec- April Stipend please help Akinnubi Olanike Esther Oyo State Oyo East LG please help
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by murphyrichy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
@npowerng please most people in Anambra state using diamond bank have not received their June stipend. look into it pls.
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by npowerng: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
murphyrichy:
@npowerng please most people in Anambra state using diamond bank have not received their June stipend. look into it pls.
Sir the Diamond bank issue . we are still working on it. Just be patient , you would be notified as soon as the issue has been resolved .
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by npowerng: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nicogen4us:
No payment of Dec- April Stipend please help
Akinnubi Olanike Esther
Oyo State
Oyo East LG
please help
Payment issues. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends. This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database . These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday. For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends . PLease share and ask people to be patient .We will resolve the issues person.Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
When will backlog be paid,I noticed the last set received theirs within a space of three weeks but its not like that for we that just got our first payment.
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by npowerng: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
dupsyluzy:
When will backlog be paid,I noticed the last set received theirs within a space of three weeks but its not like that for we that just got our first payment.
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it .N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng by sweetchi1011: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
yet another round of waiting for July stipend too

(1) (Reply)

A Cooling Van For Sale / 6 Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well- No Bachelor's Degree Needed / Vacancies At Saipem Nigeria LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.