Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (64528 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stone who?

Go sleep.

Islam and hypocrisy is 5&6

shuu, i don't argue with women, especially bitter, frustrated & single types like you

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jiang:

shuu, i don't argue with women, especially bitter, frustrated & single types like you
Because you are a Mulim and we know Islam don't respect women

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by authority2006(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
The Senator signed an Islamic Sharia law as a governor so the thread is still about the hypocrisy of the practitioners of Islam.

Do you know if it was the wife that was caught on tape, Fatwas will be issued on her head by various Imams and Emirs for her to be stoned.

Does Islam favour Men more than women or the rich over the poor
Yes, there is hypocrisy about some practitioners of Islam. But why are you salivating like there is no hypocrisy about some practitioners of Christianity?
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by authority2006(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Islam respects women more than you could ever comprehend.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by banmee(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
So why do we need to know her? Did she ask for this publicity? Is she the the first woman whose husband will be caught doing what men know how to do best? Her private matters should remain private!

It's too late for that. She is tied to the hip of her husband especially as a public officer. Whatever her husband does affects her and vice versa precisely because he is a public officer. As a private citizen it is a different matter entirely.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
authority2006:

Islam respects women more than you could ever comprehend.
Islam respects women in Saudi Arabia,AAfghanistan, Pakistan and others.

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by sursur(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Funny hpw you are fighting for name whereas you couldn't see the hypocrisy of these Islamic fanatics
u get head abeg
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Mbediogu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
TippyTop:

He has 3 wives yet doing three_some with prostitutes. Why not organize a foursome at home with your 3 wives?

STOLEN WATER IS SWEETER THAN HONEY. That explains it all.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

scram little girl, ur too much trouble cheesy
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Vado:

Muslim men can have up to four wives and there is no limit on the number of concubines.

It is not the public's business, they can blame him all they want.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Vado(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

It is not the public's business, they can blame him all they want.

Exactly.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Dekadet(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kobicove:
Has this guy committed any crime? undecided

From all indications it was consensual so what is the reason for all the brouhaha?

This is what I call true BEAUTY, see as she the glow!!!

Ladies please did u see any dumb ass painting on her face or any fake eye lashes? or fake Brazilian hair.....please wise up and quit making a mess of yourselves
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by zakir007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
The funny thing about this video was that the same Senator signed Sharia bill into law which stipulates death penalty for adultery and fornication.

I'm surprised the northern almajiris are silent when the sharia law has just been defecated on with this episode.

In Conclusion, the North is using Islam to subjugate the poor and keep them under. It uses the Wahabbi Afghanistan style of Sharia on the Poor while it uses the Turkish model for the
Rich.
let a goverors son kill someone and let's see if they won't bury the case with the help of police. you guys are idiots always looking for the next opportunity to insult people's religion not knowing that it makes you look foolish. we all know that in the world today, the law is for the poor man. the only law that applies to the rich are the ones that are enacted to benefit them
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by zakir007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

to fools like you, respect is about using women as sex slaves, demeaning them and seeing them as object
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
zakir007:

to fools like you, respect is about using women as sex slaves, demeaning them and seeing them as object
mynd44 this is the second insult from this person. I'm tired

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Pylony(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Old Baba ironicaly have 5wives, 2 na ashawo and 3legaly married and this was the same man who embrace sharia law and see him breaking the core islamic rule by committing adultery or Zina which is punishable by public lashing or lethal stoning to dead.
But would that happen to the preek itching senator? The answer we all know is No, infact never. As the Sharia law in the North was only design for the Poor, as simple as that.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by authority2006(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

As I said earlier, more than you could ever comprehend.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by zakir007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
OCHOdee:

...and he'll still get 70 virgins when he gets to "paradise" grin this is so #dumb
you have fish brain
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by zakir007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
ayenitre:
Sharia law is only applicable to the ignorant poor masses. Sadly, that is true even in Saudi Arabia.

My Saudi friends would tell me how adultery is extremely difficult to prove according to sharia law, because in order to report adultery you have to physically witness the act. Now we have a video and a confession, let the religious police do their job! This senator's scandal is a litmus test for sharia law implementation in the North. At the end, we should be able to answer this salient question: Do we have two sets of rule in northern Nigeria? One for elites, the other for the masses?

The truth of the matter is this is between him and his many wives (and his God), state has no business interfering in his domestic matter.
poor mass abi? what of Nigerian law? fool!
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by zakir007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stone who?

Go sleep.

Islam and hypocrisy is 5&6
reporting me to mode? isn't this also against the rule? you've been doing it here too
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by BurningBlade: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

I just said he is married, that's why. What his family thinks is not the business of the general public blaming him for infidelity which he's guilty of.
Nope. You also said "he is scum". Now there's a very big difference.

As for him being guilty of infidelity, how is it any business of yours? At least he didn't cheat on you, did he?

Frankly, I wonder why he hasn't moved against those trying to blackmail him cos blackmail is a crime against the state.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
BurningBlade:
Nope. You also said "he is scum". Now there's a very big difference.

As for him being guilty of infidelity, how is it any business of yours? At least he didn't cheat on you, did he?

Frankly, I wonder why he hasn't moved against those trying to blackmail him cos blackmail is a crime against the state.

It doesn't affect me in any way. I have a right to air my opinion and here it is;
A promiscuous married man is scum the same way 1+1=2.
Blackmail and all other stories really do not concern me.

*sips malt *

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by BurningBlade: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

It doesn't affect me in any way. I have a right to air my opinion and here it is;
A promiscuous married man is scum the same way 1+1=2.
Blackmail and all other stories really do not concern me.

*sips malt *
As you have the right to air your opinion, so do I. So, here's mine: People who don't mind their business are nothing but meddlesome good for nothing busy bodies.

A promiscuous married man isn't scum the same way 2 + 2 = 5.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
BurningBlade:
As you have the right to air your opinion, so do I. So, here's mine: People who don't mind their business are nothing but meddlesome good for nothing busy bodies.

A promiscuous married man isn't scum the same way 2 + 2 = 5.

Your problem is English. Henceforth you shall be ignored till uncle lala stops loving snake.
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by BurningBlade: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deseo:

Your problem is English. Henceforth you shall be ignored till uncle lala stops loving snake.
Your problem is comprehension, henceforth, you will remain an opinionated individual.

Learn to mind your business, miss busy body. tongue
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by psalmsjob: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jiang:
so her fathers name is Bakura Abba Ibrahim abi ?

shebi Christian ne, cause i know for a fact married muslim women are supposed to keep them fathers name & not husband.

To all the muslim ladys in the house NEVER DROP UR FATHERS NAME IN FAVOR OF UR HUBBY. that is against Islamic teachings.

You are supposed to be addressed as the daugter of so so person. cause you will only have one father in dis world while u might have several husbands, are you going to keep Changing ur name to thiers?! grin

This makes alot of sense! Even the so called christains now add "nee" their father's name.grin

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
BurningBlade:
Your problem is comprehension, henceforth, you will remain an opinionated individual.

Learn to mind your business, miss busy body. tongue

Ignored kiss

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by electroilorin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
are we saying he is a senator and his wife is a senator too??
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by Maeka(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mr Ibrahim, ENJOY YOUR SELF AND RELAX YOUR MIND, THOSE POOR SHARIA LAWYERS AND MEN CANNOT COME CLOSE TO YOU, YOU ARE THE BOSS YOU SIGN SHARIA LAW FOR THEM NOT FOR YOUR SELF OK.

shocked
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by javalove(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jiang:
so her fathers name is Bakura Abba Ibrahim abi ?

shebi Christian ne, cause i know for a fact married muslim women are supposed to keep them fathers name & not husband.

To all the muslim ladys in the house NEVER DROP UR FATHERS NAME IN FAVOR OF UR HUBBY. that is against Islamic teachings.

You are supposed to be addressed as the daugter of so so person. cause you will only have one father in dis world while u might have several husbands, are you going to keep Changing ur name to thiers?! grin

your ignorance stinks to high heavens. Please show me anywhere in the muslim books or hadiths that says a woman MUST keep her father's name. What Islam says is that its not compulsory for a woman to drop her fathers name...she can choose to remain with her fathers, choose to take up her husband's name or combine the two....

Please read before posting and stop embarrassing yourself... smiley

#Javalove...unless otherwise stated...!
Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by ephi123(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
After introducing sharia, he can't practice it?
Hypocrisy. See how his fellow people are defending him here. Bunch of retrogressive human beings.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked by OCHOdee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
zakir007:

you have fish brain

Truth hurts right? God bless wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.