Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,684 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe (1063 Views)

Guide Through The Dept. Of Mass Comm. Nasarawa State University, Keffi. / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe by davmor(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
heloooo house, pls can anybody put me true!! what it takes to get admitted into the dept of International relations in  Obafemmi Awolowo University grin grin
guy im ready to lazu anybody that will provide with suitable info!!!
Re: What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe by Growise(m): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
you must have 5 o'level credit passes to include maths,english,economics,govt/history. Score at least 230 in jamb. Am currently in 200L, studying the same prestigious course in great ife (OAU)
Re: What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe by kaycast(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2010
grow wise am a student of international relations but not in ife, am in my final year and about to write my project do u think i can get resources from ur library, also do guys do other languages as part of the courses u take?

www.nigerian-youth..com

Re: What It Takes To Get Admitted Into The Dept Of International Relations In Obafe by Growise(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
@kaycast. You can get useful materials for ur project. Regarding language study, we are doing foreign languages (french,portugues, etc) but they are part of our restricted elective courses.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other List For Unilag? / Gre, Toefl, Us Schools Admission Processing Centres In Delta State? / Matriculation Date For Temple-gate Poly ND1 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.