Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu (41001 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Charlesdonald(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
I just don't knw what to say but anyway ...nairalanders this is a block of classroom at mass communication department of the institute of management and technology Enugu

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
The interior looks as though it were a public secondary school.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Charlesdonald(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vessi:
the blue and black attire is there departmental wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nastydroid(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vessi:

There're even putting on uniform

abeg this na one local secondary school oooo grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by liveyourlife: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
The End is Near.

I know they wear Uniforms for some depts. in ESUIT. But IMT? this is new!

A school of technology? They should practise their Tech and build better Classrooms!

And look at me, advocating use of tech in classrooms. What will happen when someone's phone falls on The Floor into the Water will using

Classroom .ng?

I wonder!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by goldfish80(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is absurd. I see no reason why these students should be paying school fees, To be honest

10 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by geedot: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
ℓ don't think there's αηу Government secondary school classrooms as worse as this in Lagos, and this was supposed to be a tertiary institution for God's sake!

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by tzoracle: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gburugburu tk note

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by MisterLongman(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Sorry state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by kekakuz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
mass com in IMT

really
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by jingh(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
what can I say but shake head without moving the neck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Ahmed4002(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
e-class

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by bunmioguns(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by yurme(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Amastermovic(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
When they all want to be a lawyer in sec sch.. But faith failed them they end up in mass Com.. Over flooded department. Up science students... Y dem no go spoil am.. NA DEM DEY DRESS PASS... BUH WERE R D I BLAME GEJ FOR THIS PPLE..

BBM PIN :7F021ECA.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by onosprince(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is why I dropped out grin

8 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Calebosko(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Actor, Prince Eke Pens An Open letter To Gen
Buhari
Nollywood actor and husband of singer
Muma Gee, Prince Eke, has written an open
letter to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is
asking him to allow the younger generation
to take positions of authority as he had
already been in power and other top
positions when he was young. It’s also quite
funny read;
“My letter to BUHARI, Sir ,let us examine your
service records. I consider your generation a
very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at d age
of 33, you were appointed d Military
Governor of d North-Eastern State, present
day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at d age of
34 you became d Minister 4 Petroleum and
Natural Resources. In 1978 at d age of 36 you
became d Chairman of d Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today d
reverse is d case. Most Nigerians at age of 35
are still unemployed and still living with
parents. Many are still not married. During
your time you were already Governor at this
age.
“One major reason for this unfortunate turn
of events is that many elders like you have
refused 2 voluntarily handover d baton 2 d
next generation. Life should be a relay race
where one runs his race and hands over 2 d
next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run
their races and are still holding on tenaciously
2 d baton.But Sir, I have an important
question here 4 you. The question is simple,
MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT
ONLY? IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN
SERVE US EXCEPT D PRESIDENCY? It is very
erroneous 2 imagine that you can only serve
Nigeria only in one capacity. During d regime
of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted d
appointment 2 serve as d Chairman of d then
Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). D general opinion
was that you served faithfully in this capacity.

12 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Education in Nigeria is a Big Joke. These students will graduate and start looking for big companies to employ even though they didn't learn anything important in school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Misogynist2014(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gory

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by creepsyme(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Do dey wear school uniform?

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Maczeelly(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by nanyya5000(f): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Some federal universities in 9jA tho..

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
e b like u dy imt..I have been there several times...have u entered mechanical class room?? e no even get roof..but there mass comm gals sharp..up esutite

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
So sad. Really sad

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
liveyourlife:
The End is Near.

I know they wear Uniforms for some depts. in ESUIT. But IMT? this is new!

A school of technology? They should practise their Tech and build better Classrooms!

And look at me, advocating use of tech in classrooms. What will happen when someone's phone falls on The Floor into the Water will using http:// ?

I wonder!

When was the last time u took a walk inside the school?
The building of Classrooms is in progress.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by efilefun(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Naija I hail oooo

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
lol....

I see no management and I see no technology
sad

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by estyvino(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:
Gburugburu tk note
Which one, the one that have said nothing of what he will do if elected. Oke Ezia(APC) all the way, atleast he promise to cut state higher institutions tuition by 50%.
Like if you are with me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by alienvirus: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Very beautiful classroom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Words You Have Been Using Wrongly As A Nigerian!!! / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.