Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) (1256 Views)

Quick Business Trip To China, What Woukd The Embassy Ask Of Me? / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Why Are So Many Nigerians Abroad Not Sincere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by visionsen(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
After the expireration of the time given by Guangzhou authorities many Nigerians are still unable to leave. They plead for more time to be given . ln a meeting last week with the landlords, there was a request that they plead to  authorities to give about ninety days  before the proposed crack down of illegal immigrants.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Tudor6(f): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
How many years will it take them to pack their few belongings and get the hell out?
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
What's my view?

They should pack up and leave. They don't need 90 days, give them an inch, they'll take a mile. It's all about abusing priviledges accorded to them.

The time for pleading's long gone.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Tudor6(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
If there was a natural disaster or an outbreak of endemic disease you'd be suprised at the fibre-optic speed they'll disappear from quanzhou.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by AjanleKoko: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
Another sad story.
Poor buggers.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
The problem is that this people don't have money to buy ticket to go home

The chinese government is not ready to fund their trip.

Some are ready to leave willingly but no money

Where do you want these poor guys to get 1000USD to fly home?

Some even say if I go to Nigeria? Where will I start from and all that.

The Nigeria economy is not that encouraging for guys like this.

I feel for this guys.

Majority were misleaded by dubious agents that they will get a job when they arrive china.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by NordicRace: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2010

Thats their problem, its funny this only happens to useless blacks. You will never see a white person run our of money or living illegally in another country.

The chinese government is not ready to fund their trip

Nor should they. why should the chinese tax payers have to py the bill for getting rid of unwanted blcks in their country.

Nigerian taxpayer should foot the bill. But we all know how usless african governments are.

Tough, thats your problem. You afri cans are likie children you travel illegally to other countries so that other people look after you, because you are so incapable of looking after yourself.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by ikeyman00(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^^

AND would u say the same in era of african invasion by some evil whites??
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by NordicRace: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2010
AND would u say the same in era of african invasion by soe evil whites??

Rephrase the question in proper English, and I will be able to answer it.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
NordicRace:

Thats their problem, its funny this only happens to useless blacks. You will never see a white person run our of money or living illegally in another country.

The chinese government is not ready to fund their trip

Nor should they. why should the chinese tax payers have to py the bill for getting rid of unwanted blcks in their country.

Nigerian taxpayer should foot the bill. But we all know how usless african governments are.

Tough, thats your problem. You afri cans are likie children you travel illegally to other countries so that other people look after you, because you are so incapable of looking after yourself.

looooooool
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Emmyk(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2010
@Tudor, I Like That!! ^^,
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by snowdrops(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
NordicRace:

Thats their problem, its funny this only happens to useless blacks. [/b]You will never see a white person run our of money or living illegally in another country.

[b]The chinese government is not ready to fund their trip

@moderators
That language is racist and/or incites racial hatred
Please wake up and live to your responsibilities.
There should be zero tolerance to people like [i cant bear to write his name].
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by suxes2005(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
But wat r dey doin dia self?
cant Chinese govt depot dem?

Men, I feel for these pple

SHALOM
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by morpheus24: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
NordicRace:

AND would u say the same in era of african invasion by soe evil whites??

Rephrase the question in proper English, and I will be able to answer it.

You aren't getting the hint with your posts being taken down.

keep up the racist redrick.

I smell a ban coming along,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xp2j0F3wg
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by MrCrackles(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
It is imperative they are allowed time to leave. . .
It wont happen overnight, so China has to exercise patience as long as thier is a genuine intention to leave. . .
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by niceguy10: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2010
Guys is not easy for staying out of the country for many years without showing anything for it, most of our guys there  are not doing anything,  let just pray for them.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by suxes2005(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Anyways, i pray dey get well
and fins work out for dem

SHALOM
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by ikeyman00(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2010
nordice

Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2010
I still don't know what Nigerians are looking for in that blood-spilling vagabonds of a nation.
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by Tcrack(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
china. useless country. human right, zero pheeeeeewww
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by AjanleKoko: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2010
Tcrack:

china. useless country. human right, zero pheeeeeewww

mama-gee:

I still don't know what Nigerians are looking for in that blood-spilling vagabonds of a nation.

Both of y'all need to visit China. Then you would be shocked at the power of Western propaganda!
Re: Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?) by hugooh42(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ajanlekoko,i agree with you totally.The Chinese are the most accommodating people i have ever met.i live in China.But its unfortunate what our Nigerian brothers and sisters do there. Do you know they practice cultism i mean campus cultism there?fight, stab themselves.they also gang rape Chinese girls. we are not even talking about illicit drug pedlings .They are also involved in armed robbery,Drug trafficking and 419 and some of our girls prostitution.Any government that folds its hands and watch these happen to their citizens are irresponsible.so the blame is on some of our Nigerian brothers and sisters.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Visa To Israel / Deporting Of Nigerians From Canada / Studying In University Of Alberta, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.