Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Need A Visa To Israel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Visa To Israel (1255 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Travelling To Israel: / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Visa To Israel by derock533: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
My wife is in Israel and can't help me get a visa or even work permit in israel. So right now i need a genuine person who can help me get a visa and advicce me on how i can get a work permit once there. I am willing to pay any reasonable amount you come up with, but no initial deposite until the visa has been verified and declared genuine. Please Drop your contact
Re: I Need A Visa To Israel by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
derock533:

My wife is in Israel and can't help me get a visa or even work permit in israel. So right now i need a genuine person who can help me get a visa and advicce me on how i can get a work permit once there. I am willing to pay any reasonable amount you come up with, but no initial deposite until the visa has been verified and declared genuine. Please Drop your contact

Your wife and the kids are not moving to Nigeria again from USA and now living in Israel?
Re: I Need A Visa To Israel by derock533: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ justwis, haba,you should have read with your glasses before you started ranting. When someone is a nationale of a place,it does not mean the person can't reside at another place and i never said where they are coming down from. Meanwhile,i just said she can't get me my papers to israel and not U.S. So please for goodness sake, lets aim well before we shoot. If you do have a good contribution do give.
Re: I Need A Visa To Israel by chelseabmw(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2011
justwise:

Your wife and the kids are not moving to Nigeria again from USA and now living in Israel?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin justwise u wan finish this man?

(1) (Reply)

Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice / Does A Person Need To Be Fluent In French To Live In Benin Republic? / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.