Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dearest Best Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dearest Best Moderator (1667 Views)

Oam4j Is The Best Moderator Of Politics Section. Do We Agree? / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / kosovo, I love you, you are the best moderator in Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dearest Best Moderator by vowiski(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
Can i have your facebook Name? i really like your sense of humor and judgement. and i want us to a little bit more closer,  what do u think, ?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thinking
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
Kosovo, some of your decisions are questionable. You are quick to lock down the "Proof: That Osama bin laden is dead" thread, yet it let this one carry on right? Nice.

Where is the logic?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ElRazur .  you are not going to change anytime soon,  cheesy
  Everything i do is always questionable by you,
but you forget that the thread in question was baseless,
  Still Thinking wink
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

@ElRazur .  you are not going to change anytime soon,  cheesy
  Everything i do is always questionable by you,
but you forget that the thread in question was baseless,
  Still Thinking wink

What makes the thread about Osama Bin Laden baseless?

Wouldn't it have been better that you left the thread open for forumites to air their views. Perhaps some insights might be gathered from various perspectives.

Since I asked that you step down as a moderator, You have been locking my threads grin grin
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
Look the thread in question is about convincing each other as to what is acceptable as proof or not. It is not for you to decide if it is baseless or not. The thread was a meaningful thread with readable content and this one isn't.  Seriously, where is the logic?

What is this thread based on and how is it related to politics? You see, even after you are pointed at your illogical approach, you are quick to carry on posting in a useless thread. Jeez, you are already power drunk.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

What makes the thread about Osama Bin Laden baseless?

Wouldn't it have been better that you left the thread open for forumites to air their views. Perhaps some insights might be gathered from various perspectives.

Since I asked that you step down as a moderator, You have been locking my threads grin grin
I never knew you told me to step down, some of your threads are still open and visible, that alone invalidates your Misleading and cheapjack claims.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
It is funny how some people around here are quick to defend him, yet these kind of people do not come out to speak against his questionable judgements when one is made. Most importantly, none of them will see how power drunk he is. After all, how can he keep this thread open and then lock this [see link] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389953.0.html
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by blacksta(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
Step down ke? That is a serious one

Please enlighten the forum
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by vowiski(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
i did not mean to cause any harm to the Moderator's compitence,  or to insite probes, create a thread and address that afterall it's free. i don't just grab,  can i get a reply Mr. Kosovo?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ezeagu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
undecided
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
blacksta:

Step down  ke?  That is a serious one

Please enlighten the forum
 I am not stepping Down anytime soon, i have never been found wanting, so why should I.?
    i have been doing an efficacious Job and i would not subject my self to any distractions and/or beguilement.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oh really? Here is the acid test.

Do you agree that your decision to lock down the thread "Proof:Osama bin laden is dead" while letting this one open is biased and at least questionable?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
What is going on here?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Oh really? Here is the acid test.

Do you agree that your decision to lock down the thread "Proof:Osama bin laden is dead" while letting this one open is biased and at least questionable?

No i don't . . . and i have answered your question in a new similar thread to the one locked.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by blacksta(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What is going on here?

As usual  - a fight with moderator - to the extent some have called for kosovo to step down
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by vowiski(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
you ve all suceded in diverting the issue, Gush , this i why i dislike NL.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

No i don't . . . and i have answered your question in a new similar thread to the one locked.

I am convinced you sir are nothing but a power drunk, and illogical moderator. smiley
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
vowiski:

you ve all suceded in diverting the issue, Gush , this i why i dislike NL.

That is a stupid coming from you. You forgot you posted your own rant in a thread that do not need your contribution, and when ignored, you resulted to changing the font colours to red. Sorry, but I won't dignify idiot like you with a reply. Finally, your thread was created for what exactly? I guess it fitted with politics right? What a joke.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by vowiski(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

I am convinced you sir are nothing but a power drunk, and illogical moderator. smiley
 you are the dumbass, Leave the moderator to finish thinking so i can get a reply,

meanwhile enter the link and answer the questions i asked you, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389991.0.html

Mr. i know too much,
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by vowiski(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ElRazur, No one is perfect, you too have flaws everywhere, Now! Get a life,
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by Beaf: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
vowiski:

you ve all suceded in diverting the issue,  Gush , this i why i dislike NL.

ElRazur has a very childish and petty way of carrying his grouses / abuses from thread to thread, deliberately derailing them. It is both anti-social, crude and against forum regulations; nobody wants to carry the burden of other NLers chips on their shoulders or share in their unrefined attitudes and dirty character flaws.

For goodness sake! How has this become a discussion on how an unrelated article, "Proof: That Osama bin laden is dead" was moderated? Stupi'd.
There are rules and processes for making complaints. Lets not reduce this place to a zoo.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by naijaswag1: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Kosovo

Who do you consult before you take some of your stupid and misguided decisions? Are you infallible?
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tergiversation by ElRazur has become more egregious and axiomatic by the day. . and his inability to Pooh-Pooh in the section has made him not to be taken seriously. His fuddy-duddy is also palpable.
  all his allegations tabled against me is completely apocryphal.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by blacksta(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

Tergiversation by ElRazur has become more egregious and axiomatic by the day. . and his inability to Pooh-Pooh in the section has made him not to be taken seriously. His fuddy-duddy is also palpable.

But one must not dismiss the fact that their are many complaints against your style of moderation -  I must confess they were complaints against Richy but cant remember any instance where people started threads to voice their complains.  Is their something we are missing - Maybe one should read through all your historical posts.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by ElRazur: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

English please. smiley
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by xterra2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
@kosovo are u an english profesor?
@people please leave the mod alone,complain politely
@kosov-please answer @topic(tweeter is affecting me) waitin for the answer
@people-respect the @topic and urge @kosovo(twitter again) to answer not bashing @kosovo in this @topic-
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kshow1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hhhmmmmm and the argument continues grin grin grin
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by Justcash(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2010
@Kosovo

While it is necessary to acknowledge the good job you are doing here, it is also important not to overlook some questionable actions you have taken in this forum.
One expects that as a moderator, you should be unbiased and objective at all times. But I doubt you are.
There are some threads/posts that you quickly kick out of a popular section just to discredit them, and allow some other very questionable posts to stay in the same section for eternity.
I'l give some instances:
As I am talking to you now, becomerich is flooding the politics section with ethnic induced posts. One notable one is about why Ijaws should not join Biafra because they will be a minority group. The most annoying one was when you allowed a post by a forumite called something like "BBKAY" (Wrong spelling) to make the front page when it was actually meant to cause a controversy between the Igbos and the Ijaws. The topic was, Why does Igbos like to claim Niger-delta. At the same time, you were quick to send posts like, "Why Nigeria needs to divide" away from the politics section to obscurity, when it is actually political. Why do you throw away such posts and allow posts like "Why the South South should join the yorubas in Benin republic" by becomerich to stay forever in the same section. Some of your contributions leaves me with no other option than to believe that you are very very biased.
You are visibly against the rise of Biafra. You don't want to hear anything about Nigeria's break up by Igbos. You prefer us to stay in a Union that is no more working due to some callouse capitalist reasons. In some of your views you even taunt the Igbo folks by putting smileys like this  grin, when some inflammatory remarks are made against Them.
I am not against your belief. I will prefer that you step down as a moderator if you cannot stop being biased.
Remember that the World is a small place. You can never predict tomorrow. The wall close to you have ears, and can hear very well.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2010
Thank you all for your contributions, i will work will with the desideratum recomemdations and extolments to ameliorate on my duty as the most unbiased and prizewinning moderator.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2010
KOSOVO

why did u locked the above thread, does`t it worth reading.

can u tell me why it is locked.
Re: Dearest Best Moderator by kosovo(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2010
Duplicate Thread! However, it can be read as against your claims. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt May Hit N16.08tr By 2020 –experts / Who Know Nigeria's Emergency-police Number? / An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.