Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo (51148 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Goldfaze1:
OBOY WAITEN WON HAPPEN HERE WIZKID AND DAVIDO NEVA START ANYTHING OOO ABEG WHEN THE BEEF GO START? WE NEED VENUE TIME AND DATE BIKO.
Una dey wait for fight abi grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
You dey find fight abi grin gringrin

No.....I wan make money oga.....dem say every woman should av a hand work.....em a ref. for boxing contest dat na my hand work.....so first to throw online blowwww.....oga me dey wait ooooo.....
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by talk2saintify(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Someone knocking at your Door

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzJin:

No.....I wan make money oga.....dem say every woman should av a hand work.....em a ref. for boxing contest dat na my hand work.....so first to throw online blowwww.....oga me dey wait ooooo.....
You go wait taya grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Dare2Try(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
ProfEinstein:
This guy just use this "hallelujah" thing become famous.

Sorry to burst ur bubble bro, he was already famous before the hallelujah challenge

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by sshalom(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Beautiful, blessed and empowered family.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Dare2Try(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chukazu:

I don't think you know Nathaniel Bassey before.. I don't think been celebrity is any big deal for him, I mean this is someone that would have been a bigger act if he had remained in his previous trade, which was classical secular music

The issue is that this guy paid his due probably more than any gospel artist I can think of, he was a the lead Trumpeter to late Steve Rhodes, who had the biggest classical music genre in Africa

U can help me tell them again bro, I've been with Nathaniel for years now and I know that the guy doesn't bother about being a celebrity
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by ekensi01: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzJin:

you the find money, people the make am go throw party check my signature
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by ibolomo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope he wouldn't do another challenge to promote a new song.
Really bro? did you see the song on iTunes or any other music sales platform? He asked people to go online to any website and download the olowogbogboro song for free, and even the new song he released, he asked people to download for free. So he did not make a dime from the song.
and during the span of the hallelujah challenge, he went to different places, with plane tickets paid for by himself, and people provided halls and free banners just for the purpose of the programmes.
All in all, he spent more money than he made doing the hallelujah challenge, saying that he used it for popularity and fame would have made more sense.
Try not to be too judgemental of people.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by phillthy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
Considering your signature, I would say I far beat your imagination to deserve a mention grin .And if you really wanna start a beef with me,It Will be my first feud on NL and it's gonna be a real dirty one!!

agbaya.

cute family photos though
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by kingsfield(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
ProfEinstein:
This guy just use this "hallelujah" thing become famous.

Book of life made him famous.
D challenge made him win more souls for CHRIST.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by adellam16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
wayisshut:

please lets see yours then you can talk
haba!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They look awful.

Is he sure those kids are his?
They don't look like him
Hmmm oga NwaAmaikpe u don come abi? Oya lemme just com nd be goin b4 u reason my Mata.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
SeniorJude:
Lovely, imagine if that accident claim his life how will this shot would have be like, thank God for his protection. Nice pix may the good lord continue to keep you and your family kiss kiss
I guess u missed dat part where he debunked d accident rumour, he said it wasn't his bt some other person's testimony.
Tho I dnt av d link to dat thread bt I'm sure sombori here does.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by jadarmani(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

Well, that was my experience just now.
kai........savagery. you get mouth aswear.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
saaedlee:
I know a guy this his wife Sarah used to date
Thnk God u said 'used to' nd nt 'still dating'. Monitoring spirit! grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by lailo: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
I know d wife personally.She was Sarah Ebuk.A member of RCCG in Eket,Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by nazablossom(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chukazu:

I don't think you know Nathaniel Bassey before.. I don't think been celebrity is any big deal for him, I mean this is someone that would have been a bigger act if he had remained in his previous trade, which was classical secular music

The issue is that this guy paid his due probably more than any gospel artist I can think of, he was a the lead Trumpeter to late Steve Rhodes, who had the biggest classical music genre in Africa
you are right, I don't know him before. I just heard about him through his hallelujah challenge
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cute family..... Best gospel musician
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope he wouldn't do another challenge to promote a new song.
You just talked like someone with no sense at all, grow up kid

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Unstoppableymx(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

Well, that was my experience just now.
Bros you wicked oo grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
ekensi01:
you the find money, people the make am go throw party check my signature

abeg gimme d address
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
LordCrimson:
You go wait taya grin grin grin
hahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by hormobolanle: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Na Wa to Nathaniel Don offend una bfr c as people dy bad mouth am chaiiiiiii humans Ehnnnn..... well make me Kontinue to dy observe shagrin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by ekensi01: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
MzJin:

abeg gimme d address
just use the link in my signature.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by ijomaSN(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
[LA familia
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
ekensi01:
just use the link in my signature.

ok Sir I will follow d road dt leads to rome
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by adellam16(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
wayisshut:

please lets see yours then you can talk
shuo! What did I say dat will warrant me displaying ma pic on dis mumu NL? Tufia
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by pally123: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
God bless you and your family for flying the Akwa Ibomitez flag...
Abasi Ukama fien, ada anam mme ikpor mkpor ke idung nnyin Nigeria Ami.. You are our Biggest export of the Moment...
Abasi u diong fien! Atang akpaniko

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by sparklingwealth(f): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow Cool union
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by dayssolalee(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
10 Things About Nathaniel Bassey You Probably Didn’t Know

https://smenmusic.com.ng/10-things-about-nathaniel-bassey-you-probably-didnt-know/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.