Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? (927 Views)

How To Verify If Your Job Invite Is Authentic! / Help Me Verify This Before I Will Travel Down To Lagos / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by ogayoungboss(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, Osolo way, behind Keystone Bank, 7/8 Bus-stop, Ajao Estate, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 5TH JULY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng/

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR DEPT.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present
soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and
Verification Purposes.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by alukstea(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na very heavy G- something
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
lolzzz. First of all, did u apply? if NO, abeg run o,.some na ritualist o
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by oladefirst2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na dem oooooo,abeg run for ur life.i got same message too
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's a fraud and you'll be asked to pay 10k for registration fee etc, like the people who went there (if you are desperate enough, you can also pay).

Check the below thread for info:

https://www.nairaland.com/3219690/live-solution-resources-interview-real
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
LOL... cheesy see packaging.... cool
As in "....behind keystone bank" lipsrsealed
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One? by martinsfm(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dem even give u direction cheesy looks like deir HQ
ogayoungboss:
After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, Osolo way, behind Keystone Bank, 7/8 Bus-stop, Ajao Estate, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 5TH JULY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng/

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR DEPT.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present
soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and
Verification Purposes.

(1) (Reply)

English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute / Nectar Group Inc / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.