Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute (924 Views)

Your Personal Branding Will Contribute To Your Career Success / Contribute To Jobseeker Survey In Nigeria / Contribute news content and earn money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nasa28(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
1.Letter of acceptance of employment

2. Letter of employment acceptance

Which of the above is proper and more official to use?

Is any of them wrong?? Pls give reasons

Thanks
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just:
LETTER OF ACCEPTANACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Laryne(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
The first one is specific and the second is general... since you're accepting an employment, I'll go with the first one. But the guy below might know better...
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Since the guy above didn't answer, let me allow the next person answer!!
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nasa28(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Laryne:
The first one is specific and the second is general... since you're accepting an employment, I'll go with the first one. But the guy below might know better...

Thanks... I really appreciate
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nasa28(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
grin grin
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

....this ur signature, hmmmm...
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
DavidLoves:

....this ur signature, hmmmm...
Lol... abeg, wetin do am??
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Bibi294(f): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Letter of acceptance
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... abeg, wetin do am??

...it cant go unnoticed o.....all the digital marketers....i go soon join una...
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
DavidLoves:

...it cant go unnoticed o.....all the digital marketers....i go soon join una...

Hahahaha... You wan make money too?

Oya na.. find something and promote na...

We dey your back!!
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha... You wan make money too?
Oya na.. find something and promote na...
We dey your back!!
...thanks boss...lemme follow u nw...atleast make i dey ur back
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
I will suggest
ACCEPTANCE OF EMPLOYMENT

U needn't put the letter, as even an illiterate already know what u putting up is a letter, so that title above will suffice.
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Laryne(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
The guy above has sense in his brain o...
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by monimekaz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
I will suggest
ACCEPTANCE OF EMPLOYMENT

U needn't put the letter, as even an illiterate already know what u putting up is a letter, so that title above will suffice.

Apostle ..good evening sir ..How your matter with that Otobo girl come go na? We no come hear anything again . Your anointing sir
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
employment of acceptance of letter.kai i too much this is the best to use.

1 Like

Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2017
monimekaz:

Apostle ..good evening sir ..How your matter with that Otobo girl come go na? We no come hear anything again . Your anointing sir
hahajahah grin cheesy
. My bra!!! We gat go settle onside name; u know the drill as e set be...
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by vivie01(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Funny! cheesy cheesy
@OP, Just letter of acceptance since its content must have reflected or would have stated its intended purpose.

1 Like

Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by vivie01(f): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2017
ahamonyeka:
employment of acceptance of letter.kai i too much this is the best to use.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you guys sense of humour is just amazing.
Re: English / Grammar Gurus Come In Here And Contribute by Caseless: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2017
1 is ok. Like we saw on the thread on the sentences that sounds 'wrong' but are 'correct', number 2 could fall in that category, who knows.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Vacancy At Drudge Consulting Limited / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.