Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support (666 Views)

Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support by chimebube: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Still celebrating her Harvard Admission after trying for 5 years, Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, has pledged to pick and help a random follower who needs educational support.

Chika Ike, who thanked her fans for their support and congratulatory messages, wrote;

"Thank you all for the love and congratulatory messages , i truly appreciate it...you're next in line for a testimony....God bless you . In the spirit of my Harvard celebration , it was laid on my heart to give to someone in need of educational support . I'll like to randomly pick someone who needs educational support ....could be payment of fees or anything pertaining education. Let me know what you need it for .... please be honest . #goodmorning #harvard #africadiva#giveaway"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/celebrate-harvard-admission-chika-ike-pledges-educational-support-random-fan.html

Lalasticlala

Re: To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support by Papiikush: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please be honest? grin

Lol, trust me after reading lots of DMs you will be confused on who to choose.
Re: To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support by costal(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one. BTW she look beautiful
Re: To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support by praizmedia(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
that's nice
Re: To Celebrate Her Harvard Admission, Chika Ike Pledges Educational Support by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's easy to spend sugar daddy money. Flying to Morocco to do ashawo work. Now you want to dash money, olosho!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ycee share a cute sefie with his Gramma for the first time (photo) / Latest Ankara Gown Styles And Designs / This One Wants To Rule Anambra From Quilox" - Fans Slam Kcee's Governorship Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.