Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW (4891 Views)

Where Can I Learn How To French In Lagos / Learn German, Chinese & French In Asaba / Study French In Cotonou | Intensive Programs In A French Language School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

brotha "French professor"
i am giving you proper French tuition, and instead of thanking me, you are here talking more nonsense. you ungrateful somebody!

people like you can NEVER correct me, and i dare you to show me one mistake i have made in French, and i will pay you 1000€.

Two wrongs can never make a right, hence i will exchange words with an ungrateful person of your status
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Fchristo:
[b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

Learning is good

Bonjour mes dames et messieurs
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Fchristo:
[b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

Learning is good

Learn with ease
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58122448][b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

Knowledge is power says my father
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58122448][b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.
Seriously learn now
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Bukunmee: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fchristo:

Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle du Cameroun moi petit frère
I pity those that will come and learn French from you.
You will just chop their money
why dnt you learn from the French guy correcting
I speak French too and you are totally wrong
It is *Mon* not *moi*
Dnt misinform people because of Your love of money .

1 Like

Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bukunmee:
I pity those that will come and learn French from you. You will just chop their money why dnt you learn from the French guy correcting I speak French too and you are totally wrong It is *Mon* not *moi* Dnt misinform people because of Your love of money .
Where did you learnt your own self speaking and whatever you call it French
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Bukunmee:

I pity those that will come and learn French from you.
You will just chop their money
why dnt you learn from the French guy correcting
I speak French too and you are totally wrong
It is *Mon* not *moi*
Dnt misinform people because of Your love of money .

that dude is just trying to defraud NLers with his mediocre French language.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

that dude is just trying to defraud NLers with his mediocre French language.
That's why you people don't grow, for your information, am a Federal Government staff hence am not like you guys who talks or survive with your online business only. Empty vessel makes the greatest voice. I schooled in Cameroon from primary to Secondary school all in French and not all the nonsense you guys are vomiting in the name of French. Am presently lecturing French language at The Bayelsa State College of Arts and Sciences.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fchristo:

That's why you people don't grow, for your information, am a Federal Government staff hence am not like you guys who talks or survive with your online business only. Empty vessel makes the greatest voice. I schooled in Cameroon from primary to Secondary school all in French and not all the nonsense you guys are vomiting in the name of French. Am presently lecturing French language at The Bayelsa State College of Arts and Sciences.

RIP to anyone who is currently learning French from you... people like you, who think they are ALWAYS right and think they are above getting corrected, will never make good teachers, as you will continue spit your gibberish, while dismissing the help i am offering here.

funny how you are here talking about "growing" yet you are not ready and willing to become a better teacher... if you did, you would listen to the correction I (the French dude) gave you, and say "thank you". instead, you decided to insult me.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

RIP to anyone who is currently learning French from you... people like you, who think they are ALWAYS right and think they are above getting corrected, will never make good teachers, as you will continue spit your gibberish, while dismissing the help i am offering here.

funny how you are here talking about "growing" yet you are not ready and willing to become a better teacher... if you did, you would listen to the correction I (the French dude) gave you, and say "thank you". instead, you decided to insult me.
Who are you helping, if you want to correct somebody, check well and confirm first that you know what you want to correct right before correcting someone in such a place. You wrote it all wrong
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fchristo:

Who are you helping, if you want to correct somebody, check well and confirm first that you know what you want to correct right before correcting someone in such a place. You wrote it all wrong

bro again, use your brain and read the following:" I AM FRENCH and everything i corrected you on is how you should have wrote it."

you can take the above information and accept my corrections, and keep on foolishly believe that any of the gibberish you wrote is proper French language (while it certainly aint)

something as BASIC, as "je suis né" (i was born) you didnt even know how to say it right.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mrbrownjay1 and co, make una continu dey use google translate dey deciev unaself
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fchristo:
I will teach you French language to the fullest and no French book you can't read
3 months indeed. You pple shud fear God
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
jamarifox:
Mrbrownjay1 and co, make una continu dey use google translate dey deciev unaself

if thats your opinion then so be it. have a great evening.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=60596826]

bro again, use your brain and read the following:" I AM FRENCH and everything i corrected you on is how you should have wrote it."

you can take the above information and accept my corrections, and keep on foolishly believe that any of the gibberish you wrote is proper French language (while it certainly aint)

something as BASIC, as "je suis né" (i was born) you didnt even know how to say it right.[/quote
]
Your problem is that you believe you know it all more than anyone else in French but bro, i don't know where you learnt this trash you compete with me with. You can correct me in English language but think well and read hard before you will correct me. "Je suis né "(i am born).
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2017

Learning with ease
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fchristo:
Your problem is that you believe you know it all more than anyone else in French but bro, i don't know where you learnt this trash you compete with me with. You can correct me in English language but think well and read hard before you will correct me.

YES, French is my 1st language and i certainly know how to speak it(the proper French or the street slang).... just like i know how to speak English Fluently (proper English, not gibberish).... so, if you write something that is NOT proper way to speak French (or English) then i am gonna call you for it, take it as a helping hand to help you upgrade your poor French or LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH PROPERLY!

i know you are trying to teach people how to speak French but sadly, that's as stoopid as a one legged man trying to teach a child how to walk.

you are hurt because i am showing you where you lack as a French teacher, while you ar trying to tell gullible NLers that you are A French teacher.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

YES, French is my 1st language and i certainly know how to speak it(the proper French or the street slang).... just like i know how to speak English Fluently (proper English, not gibberish).... so, if you write something that is NOT proper way to speak French (or English) then i am gonna call you for it, take it as a helping hand to help you upgrade your poor French or LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH PROPERLY!

i know you are trying to teach people how to speak French but sadly, that's as stoopid as a one legged man trying to teach a child how to walk.

you are hurt because i am showing you where you lack as a French teacher, while you ar trying to tell gullible NLers that you are A French teacher.

Silence is the best answer to a fool
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fchristo:
Silence is the best answer to a fool

ungrateful Nigerians... someone is trying to help you upgrade your poor low level French status, and instead of saying THANK YOU, you call me a fool. may you continue being the uneducated clueless French teacher that you are.

btw...someone says we are using Google translate, so you could also check that before you write you gibberish French Phrases
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ungrateful Nigerians... someone is trying to help you upgrade your poor low level French status, and instead of saying THANK YOU, you call me a fool. may you continue being the uneducated clueless French teacher that you are.

btw...someone says we are using Google translate, so you could also check that before you write you gibberish French Phrases

You are just an illiterate or secondary school student because educated men don't blab like you do.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017

Free online French classes from tomorrow henceforth
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fchristo:

You are just an illiterate or secondary school student because educated men don't blab like you do.

so this education i am giving you, you call that blab abi?! Mr federal government staff who cant even speak proper French but want to call himself a French teacher. HABA!!!!
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 4:59am On Sep 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so this education i am giving you, you call that blab abi?! Mr federal government staff who cant even speak proper French but want to call himself a French teacher. HABA!!!!

What do you understand by proper French, you are just a character that does not justify an educated person.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Pamelayoung: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Why ya 'll just turned this thread in a fight haba not good you just discouraged me
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Fchristo:

What do you understand by proper French, you are just a character that does not justify an educated person.

proper French is the RIGHT way to speak/write French....just like proper English etc. here is a clue: you dont say "i had born two kids" thats not PROPER English, thats GIBBERISH and if any English teacher says that, then correct them, and advise them that they should learn English before calling himself/herself an "English teacher"... same situation here.

but hey, if you dont want to learn directly from a French person, then fair enough dont take MY word for it, but then GOOGLE IT!!!

Pamelayoung:
Why ya 'll just turned this thread in a fight haba not good you just discouraged me

A) we are having a DISCUSSION and B) its for your own good... believe me, you dont want to learn French from someone who can barely speak/write it properly.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

proper French is the RIGHT way to speak/write French....just like proper English etc. here is a clue: you dont say "i had born two kids" thats not PROPER English, thats GIBBERISH and if any English teacher says that, then correct them, and advise them that they should learn English before calling himself/herself an "English teacher"... same situation here.

but hey, if you dont want to learn directly from a French person, then fair enough dont take MY word for it, but then GOOGLE IT!!!

A) we are having a DISCUSSION and B) its for your own good... believe me, you dont want to learn French from someone who can barely speak/write it properly.

Why getting your French words on Google before writing. As a French Professor as you claim, just write the way you write English. Call any well-known French language Lecturer to come and clear the house and let's see who he will end up correcting.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fchristo:

Why getting your French words on Google before writing. As a French Professor as you claim, just write the way you write English. Call any well-known French language Lecturer to come and clear the house and let's see who he will end up correcting.

bro, AGAIN, French is my 1st language, English is 2nd, but as you can probably see, i speak both fluently (along with Spanish and Portuguese)... i dont use Google for neither French/English (dont have the need to), but my advice to YOU is that if you dont believe my correction, then check it on google translate or any other French dictionary online, instead of refusing to accept that you are wrong (and i am obviously RIGHT).

again, i am not (and never will be) a French professor, i am a French educated native... huge difference!

oya, give my above corrections to ANYBODY, and i dare them to come and tell me that i am wrong!!!!!
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, AGAIN, French is my 1st language, English is 2nd, but as you can probably see, i speak both fluently (along with Spanish and Portuguese)... i dont use Google for neither French/English (dont have the need to), but my advice to YOU is that if you dont believe my correction, then check it on google translate or any other French dictionary online, instead of refusing to accept that you are wrong (and i am obviously RIGHT).

again, i am not (and never will be) a French professor, i am a French educated native... huge difference!

oya, give my above corrections to ANYBODY, and i dare them to come and tell me that i am wrong!!!!!
Same problem am having with you, French is also my first language and English, Ijaw, Douala. You commonized me
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Fchristo:

Same problem am having with you, French is also my first language and English, Ijaw, Douala. You commonized me

the difference is that the French you speak isnt proper, its the bastardized Cameroon street version.... unless you have been properly educated in Cameroon (above primary school), then you will only make gross language mistakes as the many you made in this discussion. if you have indeed been educated in Cameroon, then although you would have an African accent, your French SHOULD have been perfect. so something is not true in your story.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the difference is that the French you speak isnt proper, its the bastardized Cameroon street version.... unless you have been properly educated in Cameroon (above primary school), then you will only make gross language mistakes as the many you made in this discussion. if you have indeed been educated in Cameroon, then although you would have an African accent, your French SHOULD have been perfect. so something is not true in your story.

I completed my Secondary School in Douala
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2017

Bonjour mes amis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friend Mock Him Because He Snap With A Jolope On His Signing Out See His Reply / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich / Horrific And Hilarious Sexual Facts About Some Animals [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.