Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich (4877 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by FreshloadedNaij(m): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2022
A Nigerian man has narrated his experience after his bestfriend took him to a ‘baba’ to make them wealthy.

Sharing his experience, he revealed how he ran so fast after hearing the condition to make money.

He narrated,

“Some weeks ago, my bestfriend since childhood called me on phone and said he knows a place where we can go to make money.

Since we left school, nothing has been working for either of us so I decided to give a try.
Read Full Story Here

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Totilopussylick(m): 2:37am On Mar 22, 2022
tongue
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2022
If you think doing or performing some fetish nonsense is gonna give you money then you need some brain reset.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Mentcee(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Since we left school, nothing has been working for either of us so I decided to give a try.

I asked him how he found out about the place and he said his former boss told him about it and he knows it is legit. He said his ex-boss would take us there if we decide to follow him. We left at night around 9 pm. The journey was really long with so many cuts. Finally, we reached. First of all, my best friend said it was like a religious kind of place.

(That’s what his former boss told him so I don’t really blame him). Turns out it was more like a cult. I was frightened and I observed that my friend was scared as well. When we reached the place, the oga at the top with his red cloth told us to pull off our shirts and slippers.

We obeyed. My friend’s boss comfortably sat down in one corner while we were already shivering. The oga asked if we really want to make money. Then with fear, we said yes. The baba looked at us. And said our case is hard.

Did we ask how? He said we are best friends. I said how does it matter? Then he dropped the bombshell. He said we would have to choose between ourselves who need the money more and who will be the sacrifice between us.

That means one would die for the other to make it. Immediately he said that I looked at my friend and I quickly picked up my slippers and ran off as fast as my legs could carry me. I didn’t bother to see if anyone was calling me to come back.

But since I got back, I have been having frightening dreams and worse of it all is that I haven’t set my eyes on my best friend since then. I am really scared. Should I meet his parents?”

12 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by shortgun(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Victerica(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm

Things are happening...
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by obynoceaser: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you think doing or performing some fetish nonsense is gonna give you money then you need some brain reset.. undecided
Yimu as usual
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Lawly: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
obynoceaser:

Yimu as usual

What is yimu?
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Lawly: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Op if really your story is true (which I doubt by the way,) I will advice you to run to God and fast and pray at midnights consistently for 7 months non stop. Don't waste your time looking for who will deliver you. You can't trust ur friend anyway and for the period you have not seen him, he might already have begun the ritual against you at the instigation of his said ex boss. Do the prayers at midnights and try your best to avoid sin completely for that 7 months. People are just too evil these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by bluefilm: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2022
FreshloadedNaij:
A Nigerian man has narrated his experience after his bestfriend took him to a ‘baba’ to make them wealthy.

Sharing his experience, he revealed how he ran so fast after hearing the condition to make money.

He narrated,

“Some weeks ago, my bestfriend since childhood called me on phone and said he knows a place where we can go to make money.

Read Full Story Here

This your story is very funny.

How did the guy know his way out of the place since they took many cuts to get to the place in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Samueltemi337(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Fake story
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Harry00(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lawly:

What is yimu?
mumu
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by gsid: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Join affiliate marketing business and earn 50% commission is better than babalawo

you people want quick money
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by 9jaBloke: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Watch your back first. Your friend might be more desperate than you think. #Hunger games.
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by 47watts(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreshloadedNaij:

He narrated,

Read Full Story Here
Anybody visiting your site won't last past 10 seconds. Ads no fit allow person scroll your blog. Rubbish
FreshLoadedNaija ya blog is gibberish, work on it.
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Blingblings(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Before I go find my own baba abeg make una buy my fairly used Original LG Home Theater with four surround speakers and woofer, or Xbox 360 with pre installed games. Location is Nyanya Abuja.

Serious buyer can contact me on 08023387032

Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Ayoleeboy007: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Know this everyone, devil does not give wealth he only takes wealth that you could have had in future and bring it to you now. One of you is going to be filthy rich in the future, the devil want to bring the riches of the other person that could be use for ritual to this other person or use the other friend as sacrifice to bring his future wealth to him now.
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by CheedyJ(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Contekbbc: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2022
FreshloadedNaij:

He narrated,

Read Full Story Here
I click i bend

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark now 170 not 150 / Logic Is Fundamental To Every Discipline. Discuss / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.