Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State (697 Views)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by uglyafonja: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Indications emerged, yesterday, that the dreaded Badoo cult group has extended its gruesome killings of defenceless Nigerians to Ogun State, following the arrest of suspected members in Ogijo area of the state, weekend. A report this morning by Vanguard said the paper was informed that the cult members resumed their gruesome killings in the state three weeks ago and had so far operated at Ogijo and Ipetero areas of Ogun.
One of their victims was a six-year-old boy, whose head was reportedly smashed with a grinding stone. A second case was an attack on a family of five.
This came as another suspected member of the cult was arrested in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday, but for the swift arrival of security agents, angry residents would have applied jungle justice on him.
A resident of Ogijo, who simply gave his name as Chiogor, disclosed that a member of the cult was arrested last Saturday at Itasoni area of Ogijo, Shagamu Local Government Area of Ogun State by a vigilante group. He stated that the suspect owned up during investigation to be a member of the cult group.
He said: “We took him to the Police station, where he confessed that they had 10 new hideouts along the Ogijo axis. He also confessed that they were behind the massacre of a family of five at Eskoba, another community in Ogijo. Their tongues, breasts and other parts of the body were cut off. For three weeks now, Ogijo has become a den of ritual killings, aside from the killing of the six-year-old boy at Itasoni.
“At the moment, residents of that part of Ogun State can’t sleep with their two eyes closed, since the invasion of the Badoo boys, and have joined members of the vigilante to watch over their environments, even as traditional rulers of the areas so far attacked have resorted to traditional means to tackle the problem. Some residents, particularly non-indigenes of Ogun State, have started relocating because, so far, those attacked were non-indigenes in the community.”

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/badoo-boys-move-ogun-police-screen-38/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjf1YTchvDUAhXEXRoKHRO7CBIQqQIICigAMAA&usg=AFQjCNF3v8Rm7Qk0wDcMbz-ZjGp_QMfr5w
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by samzzycash(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017

Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by baritereign24(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
ok i hear u smiley smiley
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by Deedeedee3: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dont let those animals escape when you catch them. Crazy animals with no human feelings!!
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by joe4real12: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why has Police not gotten their sponsors?
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by omobabalawo: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by funlord(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope their badoo skulls never leave ogun in one piece! At least for once make we support the babalawo of ogun! grin
Re: Badoo Killer Boys Move To Ogun State by ennon92(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dem wan go spread the gospel in Ogun

(1) (Reply)

"I Killed My Sister And I Don't Care" - 18 Yr Old Shares Photos, Video / OAU union clash: I defended myself with broken bottle to avoid rape / Customs Intercepts Another 2,671 Pump Action Riffles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.