Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79468 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
whitering:
I support Jungle Justice for Rapist & Kidnappers.
Has rape and kidnapping reduced see then?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by stilldoingokay(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
seriously this jungle justice in only one country alone is too much

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

Wa gbayi padi mi. awon agbebo losan ... oro won o'n parri.. ojowon loju junkomi lo...

Oro o gbodo pari oo! Ti oro ba pari ni ikoodu, ko si alawo mo ni gbogbo naija niyen!
Ti oro o ba si mo ni ikoodu bawo lawon boys se maa gbe eegun ti won ma fi ri eyan na pelu egba atori?!
Gbogbo area ita elewa to connect de area ajayi hospital na onisegun quarters... mo judi fun yin jor!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Kkposky: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't just understand these people shouting Government should stop Jungle justice...
what do u expect when the security agencies refused to act...
If Evans was handled like this we would have forgotten his case..

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
With the rate of lynching and burning in Ikorodu devil sef go fear to stroll enter there , na there him hell fire go start from

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by themayor4542(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu.........This is really really getting out of hand. Have people lost their conscience? I just don't understand. I mean....... the more I think about it the more beweired it feels.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Kkposky: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't just understand these people shouting Government should stop Jungle justice...
what do u expect when the security agencies refused to act...
If Evans was handled like this we would have forgotten his case..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sexaddict08(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I know u have issues comprehending word of wisdom ... It's hereditary so ah don't care..

Buh lemme help you on this....

Spell out the letters of each words....
Pronounce them slowly...
Do the same to every words I typed there ...
It will make sense to you...

Thank me later..

ok...you're making sense!!
yimu
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
What if she was innocent
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Reference(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
And we say there is nothing wrong with this country and fight hard to maintain the status quo and war against those who want a turn around, the kind of genuine change that is only possible through restructuring. Nigerians have no right to complain. This is what they want. This is what they get.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by kechywillz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cheiii!!! Animals are better than us(Nigerians),what a cruel nation,man inhumanity to his fellow man, Nigeria is a savage. I can't believe the comments am reading,we have lost sympathy n humanity. God will never be happy with this country,this country is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by squarelead(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.

Even government sef can't be trusted. That's why people decide to have the law in their hands. But Jungle justice is a NO no. They just have to find some other way.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ignis: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mophasa:
Say no to jungle justice

It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace
Its long overdue.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by peacemara54(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
whitering:
I support Jungle Justice for Rapist & Kidnappers.
Looters nko?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by salford1: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikorodu people are not smiling. They are bringing out the ijebuness (no-nonsense trait) in them.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Oro o gbodo pari oo! Ti oro ba pari ni ikoodu, ko si alawo mo ni gbogbo naija niyen!
Ti oro o ba si mo ni ikoodu bawo lawon boys se maa gbe eegun ti won ma fi ri eyan na pelu egba atori?!
Gbogbo area ita elewa to connect de area ajayi hospital na onisegun quarters... mo judi fun yin jor!

Baba shey mo pawon emi ma bawon ayeye ye lo sha ? Orisisrisi emi no oro yen to mu lo o. Ejowo ori dobale ni a wa ni, awa ti agege, an be yin ejo ejio pari..ejowo
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Pylony(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
All these constant Jungle justice at day break, how are we sure its not the same Badoo that are pointing at ppl at random and killing them? See the big stone close to her head like they use it to crush the head, badoo style.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by odaniel1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
I get so angry when people react to these 'Jungle justice' acts meted on people. Do you know why the average passer-by, resident or individual will rush to carry a stick, bottle or mortar to hit his fellow man or woman with?? It's because they are fed up!!! The people are fed up!!!
Hand over the case to the police and watch the criminals come back into action in a matter of days!!
Two wrongs don't make a right i know, but don't stand there and wonder why these things happen when you have a failed government and justice system.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ekevwe(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Devil as relocated to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Fourwinds: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
why are we always quick to take laws into our own hands..i know we nigerians dont trust the police and i know how we feel when they set these criminals free and i know the pain we feel when this criminals attack us bkos these guys are always heartless as well when they attack us in the night or during the day..but i say jungle justice is not the way forward.bkos we could end up killing a man or a woman thats innocent
Ok what should we do.?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sirfee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
woodcook:
Wild wild west!!!
In the voice of Dr Dre.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by jbnm: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
dear Jesus plz protect the innocents from angry mob
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by jargo89(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
beamtopola:

Civilized states in Nigeria, where jungle justice is a menace

Bayelsa: only police and arm robber and cultist kill. Masses don't kill thief or kidnappers
Akwa ibom: the same
Rivers they will hand over to the police
Delta hm hmmm hmmm little
Calabar they don't kill
Edo hmmmm hmmmm little

Uncivilized states
Lagos
Osun
Ibadan
Ogun
Oyo
All Biafra states
All Hausa states

So only Niger deltas have humans heart!
And ALUU 4 killing occured in Lagos Island bah or Ogbomosho? Think straight
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Chubhie: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerians are angry. Buhari should do something!

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Badoo people and kidnappers should stay off ikorodu for now. Ikorodu people are not smiling....
meeennnhhh just look at this advice...
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by DONFASZY(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
If u can't watch disss clip
Pls protest againt jungle justice
Dis is very cruel
Who is so smart to investigate n condemn her to death
Innocent will alsso die coss of dis badooo wahala
Agressive tout will kill
Police should b called once anyone is caught especially wen dere is nt deadly badooo cult

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
A zoo is too organized to be compared to Nigeria. Nigeria is just a wild jungle.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by debanj326: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Badoo group VS Ikorodu Avenger
Police VS. Kidnappers
Custom VS. Smugglers
Army. VS. Boko Haram
Navy. VS. Pirates
SARS. VS. Herdsmen
EFCC. VS. Corruption
Immigration. VS. Illegal Migrant
Buhari VS Cancer

Add yours.. .......

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by tillaman(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu shud b included as one of the most haunted place in Nigeria, I hate that place

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by modsfucker: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mophasa:
Say no to jungle justice

It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace

The guys did the right thing since the woman was caught red handed.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
After boko haram killed thousands and burning people like ram it was always gonna look easy or as if it nothing in people's eyes. Your hearts would be hardened. God help us cos if this jungle justice continues, using the head of somebody to play basketball would be so easy. Or there is a war in Nigeria, the death toll would be massive cos killing looks so cheap!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.