Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79469 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by RaptorX: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2017
This country needs to be recolonised again, niggas only thrive under white rule if not they will just revert back to their jungle nature. Look at Nigeria pre independence 1914 -1960 very peaceful country and look at it from 1960 that is when all the ethnic killings, civil war, corruption, coup all started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by praise1705(f): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.

and you call yourself evil

pray nothing befalls any one close to you, then you would understand
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2017
I thought people or angry mobs always pity female criminals...... But now all equation is balance........
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Stormisova(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Mophasa:
Say no to jungle justice

It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace

diz country don't have a government.....what we have Is corrupt leaders with so much greed
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Brainz01(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
mehn... this is f**k, na person people do like this?? Nigerians sha
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Brainz01(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
mehn... this is f**k, na person people do like this?? Nigerians sha
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2017
RobbStark:
And some day, someone will be saying poo about Rivers State like "Rivers of Blood."
Wat do we call this in LAGOS STATE?

Maybe it shud be called Lagos of Milk.
Yeye dey smell.

Seriously whenever I red such comments I feel like strangling the poster with my bare hands. Some folks here just stink of so much tribalism that truth is now rocket science to them. And the worst part is, "they're all kids". I wonder what would happen when they finally become adults.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by loomer: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2017
banmee:

Small time now you gonna you go school.

I no understand wetin u write o
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2017
This explains everything wrong with the Nigerian society. No wonder our country is so fucked_. Most Nigerians are animals at the fundamental level, beasts at heart. It takes terrible human beings, a heartlessly wicked lot, to indulge in such barbarism and savagery without batting an eyelid or having the slightest bit of shudder. What strong evidence proved beyond reasonable doubt that the victim of this lunacy was indeed a kidnapper? Was every member of the mindless, bestial lynch mob a WITNESS? What gives them the right to kill as they please? This madness has become a NORM. The people are no longer human. Primitive bastards.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Caseless: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"
true
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by EvilMetahuman: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
praise1705:

and you call yourself evil

pray nothing befalls any one close to you, then you would understand
nobody deserves to be burned alive no matter how evil they are.

Its the mentality of the barbarians and savages to kill in the worst way possible.

I have seen the evil of jungle justice first hand, I will never support it unless there is absolute proof the person did the heinous crime.
Not all the reasons these people present as proof.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by odaniel1(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
kjhova:

May you never be the victim of mistaken identity. Then you will know how it feels.
In the bible, even Jesus left 99 sheeps just to save one lost one.

Interestingly, all these mob who gather to lynch suspects and the ones who gather to watch and record on mobile phones...they are all Christians (the followers of Christ) & Muslims (the religion of peace)! They all speak in tongues, partake in holy ghost nights and observe Ramadan!!

No matter how aggrieved you may be, an accused still remain INNOCENT until proven guilty. So says your Quran and your bible!

I make bold to say that only 2% of Nigerians are Christians and Muslim faithfuls. The rest are just barbaric animals with human features!!

Welcome to Nigeria bro..if ur looking for Jesus or Muhammad...they checked out a long time ago!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by donqx: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2017
good
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"
savagery is the default state of blacks, you failed to add that...
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by RobbStark(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Seriously whenever I red such comments I feel like strangling the poster with my bare hands. Some folks here just stink of so much tribalism that truth is now rocket science to them. And the worst part is, "they're all kids". I wonder what would happen when they finally become adults.

Strangle who. Get the fuuuck outta here you.dummy.
When it happens in your glorified state, its normal, but when it happens elsewhere, the gov is weak, the gov is that.

Rivers is now calm after all said. Now, na Lagos State wit Bad, Badoo and baddest news. I hope Ambode is still the gov of that state.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
RobbStark:

Strangle who. Get the fuuuck outta here you.dummy.
When it happens in your glorified state, its normal, but when it happens elsewhere, the gov is weak, the gov is that.

Rivers is now calm after all said. Now, na Lagos State wit Bad, Badoo and baddest news. I hope Ambode is still the gov of that state.

are u stupid? did u even read to understand where I was coming from? he goat
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by iukpe: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
simplemach:
Evans babe

No be lie!
Give Evans to this mob what do you think will happen?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by AZINGA(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
this is wickedness
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by RobbStark(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

are u stupid? did u even read to understand where I was coming from? he goat

Trash you are.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by obontami: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
KingTom:

Obontami vs. Doris
grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:

Baba shey mo pawon emi ma bawon ayeye ye lo sha ? Orisisrisi emi no oro yen to mu lo o. Ejowo ori dobale ni a wa ni, awa ti agege, an be yin ejo ejio pari..ejowo

Oro o le pari ni ikorodu, isheshe ni oro. Eni ti o ba leti kukun loro ngbe. Won man announce at least 3days b4 oro for evrybody to know. Nobody claims ignorance, even motor n people go dey tlk am to warn people, especially women, because if u fall victim nothing like sorry
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Oro o le pari ni ikorodu, isheshe ni oro. Eni ti o ba leti kukun loro ngbe. Won man announce at least 3days b4 oro for evrybody to know. Nobody claims ignorance, even motor n people go dey tlk am to warn people, especially women, because if u fall victim nothing like sorry

Baba toban washe she boma lo sha she... Oro Ikorodu ti pawon eeyan bi asun...Wo baba konshe merin, marun, mefa tabi majila paapaa.. Ikorodu ti pa ero.. Mo le jerisee..Konsheyniyi lo ti beree o.. Ejowo, ejeka sowopo ki kiniyi lepari... Ni gba ti mo wa Niperu/odogbolu/Oderemowonma kede ojo meta tit kanjo merin kawon eeyan moo... amo tiiKorodu.. Omo okuku ni gbo gbo wan... Ko lo sha she,o opay wa ju ko ma bo shi yen kirii..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.