Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nysc Member Creates Gov Udom Emmanuel With Pencil - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nysc Member Creates Gov Udom Emmanuel With Pencil (1132 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / Rate These Artworks. Made With Pencil Only / Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Member Creates Gov Udom Emmanuel With Pencil by domesifa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Etuk Unyime posted this on Facebook

#thatPencilBoy

Pencil piece of governor Udom Emmanuel

In my search for people to connect and favour me, i discovered that i am at the first position to connect and favour myself. When i was a kid, i had this burning passion for creative and challenging things. I remember stealing comic books just to draw the characters. I still remember offering myself in secondary school to be flocked in front of ss3 students who were drawing so i could see what they were doing. I remember being mocked at because i drew rubbish. I remember buying pencils upon pencils, watching tutorial videos in lecture room, skipping classes to go and practice how to shade well. I remember getting a job and drawing up to 10 pieces only to select the best one out of it.

The story goes on and on. The product of what you have been seeing now is as the result of the past effort. I promised myself that i will never give up. And i want to thank all my 5000 friends on fb here. You guys have been so supportive. And to my boss mr. Raphael Edem i say God bless you and your family immensely.

That drawing was done strickly with akees pencil and charcoal. I am from akwa ibom and i support made in Akwa Ibom product.

I am open for interviews and endorsement � please help my destiny mbok.
God bless you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Great Drawing From True Hands / Animated Video Expert Needed... / We Are Video Content Producers, Feel Free 2 Reach Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.