Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil (24722 Views)

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / Nysc Member Creates Gov Udom Emmanuel With Pencil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by veragistonline(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017

A young artist, Etuk Unyime recently drew a picture of the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Gov. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, using the new made in Akwa Ibom pencil and the governor seemed really happy about it.

According to the artist who is from Akwa Ibom State, the drawing was done strictly with AKEES pencil and charcoal.

According to him, he did it in a bid to support made in Akwa Ibom products. “I am from Akwa Ibom and I support made in Akwa Ibom products.” He wrote.

The Pencil factory which is situated at Km 2, Uyo Etinan Road, Ekom Iman, Etinan Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State is one out of the five pencil factories in Nigeria, and is owned by the Akwa Ibom State Government floated under the Akwa Ibom Enterprise and Employment Scheme (AKEES).

“When I was a kid, I had this burning passion for creative and challenging things. I remember stealing comic books just to draw the characters.”

“I still remember offering myself in secondary school to be flogged in front of SS3 students who were drawing so I could see what they were doing.”

“I remember being mocked at because I drew rubbish. I remember buying pencils upon pencils, watching tutorial videos in lecture room, skipping classes to go and practice how to shade well. I also remember getting a job and drawing up to 10 pieces only to select the best one out of it.”

Turns out his story is that of passion, hard work, perseverance and dedication.

We must say it’s a beautiful portrait.

SOURCE: http://veragist.com/news/artist-etuk-unyime-udom-emmanuel/

10 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Temidayo9(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Incredulous!

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Temidayo9(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Incredulous
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by veragistonline(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Temidayo9:
Incredulous

Well, seeing is believing. You've seen the photos.

Its amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by sukafia(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Super talented. Great work bro, more grace.

16 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by sukafia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
This post still no reach FP? Oga Lalasticlala where you dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by auntysimbiat(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Evablizin(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lols so na made in Akwa ibom pencil did all this wonders i'm seeing in this drawing anyways the drawing make brain and nice

8 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Vision4God: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by pedel: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
We have seen the picture of the governor and the artist, where is the picture of the pencil?
Why not advertise the pencil?

10 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by raker300: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Quite remarkable
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Raptureminded(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bravo... Gud to here that
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by veragistonline(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2017
There's a photo of the young artist holding the pencil.

Hello lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, erad, prof800
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by NwaAmaikpe: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

How does this merit front page?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by columbus007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
All what I care to know in this news it's how much the governor gave him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by ekems2017(f): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creativity in action.
AkwaIbom dakada!!!

4 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by jejemanito: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by imstillnovice: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Akwaibom!! I only love their Women, Their men are so Lazy!!!!
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by maxiuc(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
veragistonline:
There's a photo of the young artist holding the pencil.

Hello lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, erad, prof800
call upon them very well, if it was photo of snake no page will be missing
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by unitysheart(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
With responsible government and citizens, Nigeria will be great.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by NgHealth(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice work ayin nnyin

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by ephi123(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
pedel:
We have seen the picture of the governor and the artist, where is the picture of the pencil?
Why not advertise the pencil?

grin grin this nairaland, loool

@topic, such a talented artist.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Akwa Ibom pencil grin

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by talk2saintify(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by luckynzo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Talents abound in our country. But corruption won't allow intellectuals thrive
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Aitee1: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Akwaibom!! I only love their Women, Their men are so Lazy!!!!

Really?

Tell me more... undecided undecided
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by harriet412(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice work.

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by bizzibodi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
nice work but wher is d pencil that draw d guvnor?
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by SexyCrixus25(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one, more grease to your elbows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate My Recent Business Card Design / 5 Guys Take Same Picture For 30years. / Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.