Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Who Has Received His National Identity Card? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has Received His National Identity Card? (582 Views)

Why Trump Sacked His National Security Adviser / Mr. Gassama The Hero Has Received Official Appointment From Mali / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by Damoxy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
I registered for my National Identity Card September 2014 and so far its just the slip I have, am just wondering is that the they haven't started distributing the Card itself or its just that they have decided not to produce mine.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by olatola00(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
That one is vision 20xx..
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have not collected mine too. I registered in February 2015.

Check the link below to confirm your status https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by olasaad(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
I did mine when I was in school. They brought the registration to my school then and everyone who registered then had been given their original identity card since 2015
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by psucc(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
I registered in 2013 and have not seen it. Tried tracking and the keep replying, Card not ready.

But I'll have to include it in my will for my great grandchildren.
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by Damoxy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
kolafolabi:
I have not collected mine too. I registered in February 2015.

Check the link below to confirm your status https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/
Shit ain't ready bro
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by Damoxy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
olasaad:
I did mine when I was in school. They brought the registration to my school then and everyone who registered then had been given their original identity card since 2015
Lucky u
Which state?
Re: Who Has Received His National Identity Card? by olasaad(f): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Damoxy:

Lucky u
Which state?

Kwara state (Unilorin)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Turkey 2017 Stripped Of Title After One Day / The Father Of Las Vegas Shooter Was A Bank Robber. Pics / FBI Is Asking Facebook To Release The Details Of Anti Trump Protesters Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.