Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (17448 Views)

BREAKING: Trump Releases His National Greatness Agenda With New Policy Proposals / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Yuneek(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump has announced the replacement of his National Security Adviser, Gen. Herbert McMaster, with former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton.

Trump announced on his Twitter handle that McMaster would handover to Bolton on April 9.

"I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18, @AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor.

"I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend.

"There will be an official contact handover on 4/9."

However, McMaster said in a statement released by the White House that he was leaving the position following his retirement from the U.S. Army.

“After 34 years of service to our nation, I am requesting retirement from the U.S. Army effective this summer after which I will leave public service.

“Throughout my career it has been my greatest privilege to serve alongside extraordinary service members and dedicated civilians.

“I am thankful to President Donald J. Trump for the opportunity to serve him and our nation as national security advisor.

“I am grateful for the friendship and support of the members of the National Security Council who worked together to provide the President with the best options to protect and advance our national interests”.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/breaking-trump-fires-national-security-adviser-mcmaster

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Homeboiy: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
correct man

16 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by femolacqua(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
That's ok
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Ahmed0336(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
How this one now take be "fires"? Pesin retire and bloggers are making it look like D.T fired him angry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Twitter trump fires through twitter this man is confused just 14 months into office over 6 people have either been fired or resigned first it was priebus,Sean,Hope,scaramucci,flynn,Bannon,tillerson and now mcmaster and counting the list is endless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Retirement or firing

10 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bia op AKA blogger, mind yasef, how is that sack, he retired nah,

see be kiafu oooo angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bloggers.

Dear Seun, once upon a time, nairaland was known for only allowing news from reputable sources on its front page.

The misinformation going on in your site is becoming legendary.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Lakside1955(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
May be him don visit buhari secretly grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by eleojo23: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
The man resigned from the position following his retirement from the U.S. Army.

He was not fired!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Conceptman: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Iyen Trump Na undecided
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Iyajelili(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Trump is in a season of fire and sack now make any of him cabinet no just provoke am

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Daviddson(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
OK
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
God bless my country America

I am proud of America

I may be black and from the shithole but my spirit is in American

14 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by buskie13(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Help us sack bubu and bundle him back to Katsina

5 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Proffdada: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
The way Trump keeps firing from the apprentice to presidency, dem go need firefighters grin

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Retired not fired

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Abjay97(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Trump aint no joker... unlike the joke we have here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by AngelicBeing: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
When will Donald Trump fire himself from office tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by willi926(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
wen would bubu sack himself .

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by dynicks(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
someone peacefully retired nd u said he was fired

come Mr blogger; how would u feel if thunder gets to fire ur balls now?

9 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by spartacus11(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
buskie13:
Help us sack bubu and bundle him back to Katsina

Slave spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Neminc: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Twitter trump fires through twitter this man is confused just 14 months into office over 6 people have either been fired or resigned first it was priebus,Sean,Hope,scaramucci,flynn,Bannon,tillerson and now mcmaster and counting the list is endless.
Did you read the story before commenting? Didn't you see where it was expressly written that The man is retiring from service? Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by SoNature(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Neminc:

Did you read the story before commenting?
I did it makes no difference because the administration is confused,My reference was to the administration and not mcmaster I only referred to mcmaster in my bid to point out how many people have left his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Was he planning to visit naija?
Jokes apart, I want to believe many mods here are illiterates. They hardly read any articles they are pushing to FP . I guess they don't know the implications of this. Nl serves as a link to many mushroom newspapers and blogs that quickly circulate fake news. While the man is due for retirements, and, then retired, the caption was that hr was fired. The day DSS will come to your ota office and bungle you to awaiting jeep, that day you will see moon. Hope they take camera along and take pics so that we will see how some of you cry in real life.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Newbiee: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
This Trump of a thing is making answering current affairs with regards US difficult for applicants

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by buskie13(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

Slave spotted
your papa

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
ACTION PRESIDENT.....Not A once upon a time CLUELESS one with a rogue as a NSA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by nairavsdollars(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari is yet to carry out a single reshuffle since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by linearity: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You say 6? They are more than 30 notable people, this is a partial list...at least 2 people leaves each month, plus he is finding it difficult to fill many vacancies as many professionals has declined to work with him

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/list-officials-left-trump-administration/story%3fid=49334453

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by 66spirit(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
What has retirement got to do with firing eh? I hate to read a post with contradictory contents. Headings and the news aint agreeing at all. Nairaland which way[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza / Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.