Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Between Dimeji Bankole And Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Dimeji Bankole And Doyin Okupe (476 Views)

Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Dimeji Bankole And Doyin Okupe by kaycee0604(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
"You enjoyed all the goodies that came with the position. Goodluck Jonathan took you to places you never thought you would go. He made you. I wish you luck." - Dimeji Bankole to Doyin Okupe Doyin Okupe replies: "How can you of all people say this? Jonathan took me to places I never thought I could get? Ask your father who I was before Obasanjo/ Jonathan governments. He knows me better."
Re: Between Dimeji Bankole And Doyin Okupe by NwaAmaikpe: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Between Dimeji Bankole And Doyin Okupe by MurphyInc(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why is Dimeji Bankole surprised by Doyin Okupe's exit from PDP ? Isn't Nigeria politics a selfish game anymore? 2019 will definitely change the history of politics in Nigeria.

Call me for UK and US used Laptop. We also fix all Laptop issues.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is An Artificial Creation, It Can Blow Up At Any Time – Agbakoba / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Senate President Gets A Hero's Welcome In Kwara State Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.