Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State (29491 Views)

Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / US Soldiers Spotted Eating Snake Meat In Ghana (photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by IdeyFindWife: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2017
lazsnaira:
...i am not even vexed by APCs miserable two years outing...but the sheer abject lack of sense on the part of those who suffer and smile at their own very miseries occassioned by this rudderless party.

...anyway whats my stress, the same miserable people would still vote in the miserable party and their miseries would continue to grow in leaps after crude oil has been exhausted then whatever was left of the jungle called nigeria would be auctioned on EBAY just to save the north who willfuly as a political weapon kept her herd of beggars and killers made up of their very own not able to be numbered children and every other normadic desert wanderer from all over africa AND call them ALMAJIRI
.,and after 50 years of being in charge of the most populous black country in the world 'every one in the north is a beggar, except their elite' as kokori rightly said.

...not even in a thousand years would nigeria progress with the north in charge.

Dunt wax lyrical and trouble your soul with unnecessary sorrows my friend, na so their way be!

The North went in for this outcome immediately they embraced the irresponsible ethno-religious extremisms of jihadist Mohammedanism!

They use those same population figures of fatherless mongrel-bastards against us other regions when election, allocation and revenue sharing time comes.

They fight against western education which advocates Family Planning yet consumed the best of Nigerian resources for decades only to whelp out kids destined to be subhumans? And their brains don't tell them the Saudi princes, whom dey partly worship, don't live as such?!

Man, dey deserve it and More, because these are the same Boko haram recruits of the future. Pity them sparingly. May you never get caught up in their enclaves, that is the when you will know they have no pity or regard for you or your way of life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Fourwinds: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Nigeria have a president who lives as a citizen in another country ruled by another president.

Una never see anything. By the time APC have change the country , people will look for work in the dustbin too.
U just dey vex...nawa oooo

I'm taking u too mama soon
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ivolt: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2017
This children were sent to madrassa to learn Arabic at an early
age, they are left to care for themselves.
At the end of their "schooling", they master Arabic but have no useful
life skills, they often become jobless adult or unskilled part-time laborer
and are soldiers in the hands of religious zealot.

Yet, some dumb people in ministry of education want to force Arabic
, a useless language into our school curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2017
lazy bunch of F00ls , later they will blame Ipob for their backwardness ...I wonder how they are going to survive when their is no longer oil money,
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by toprealman: 4:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Back then in the north, they will watch you eat and will happily pick up any bone you throw away.....like dogs do. Was a harrowing experience.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2017
ajanma2:
I was just sitted outside today at Aluminium village suleja, Niger state when suddenly I say this young guy put his hands in the waste bin and brought out disposed takeaway park and started eating the Remains,I had to secretly snap him..

silver or gold I don't have but I gave him the little I had to purchase food from any nearby mama put...
God help your children..
Op why do u give him money to buy food he will use it to smoke weed or inhales hard industrial chemical, later u will see him back to the Street as a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by juman(m): 4:56am On Jul 05, 2017
That is daily life of almajiris.

But because the economy is very bad, it affects them more also.

One nigeria is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ddeola: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2017
These small small boiz are vulnerable. The northern elites no try at all undecided undecided undecided

How can BH become a thing of the past with this in the 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by TVTKOKO(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Dunt wax lyrical and trouble your soul with unnecessary sorrows my friend, na so their way be!

The North went in for this outcome immediately they embraced the irresponsible ethno-religious extremisms of jihadist Mohammedanism!

They use those same population figures of fatherless mongrel-bastards against us other regions when election, allocation and revenue sharing time comes.

They fight against western education which advocates Family Planning yet consumed the best of Nigerian resources for decades only to whelp out kids destined to be subhumans? And their brains don't tell them the Saudi princes, whom dey partly worship, don't livee as such?!

Man, dey deserve it and More, because these are the same Boko haram recruits of the future. Pity them sparingly. May you never get caught up in their enclaves, that is the when you will know they have no pity or regard for you or your way of life!
very spot on!!
I stay here in the North, kaduna precisely. The number of almajiri up here is something else! This same children are the ones being used to hold a knife to your throat in the event of any war, they use them to garner votes during elections and grow up to be religious beasts.
The North has a plan in the scheme of things, and this is just one of them. DEFENCE IN NUMBERS

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by espn(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXtVfWvmkpk
I hope to set up an Ngo someday..very soon..using my music label platform..raising funds from good people around..dedicating a certain percentage of our earnings to this course..taking few of this kids off the street..educating their parents about the disadvantages of giving birth to so many children without having the financial capacity to cater for them..Woo on to our leaders..Woo unto our government..Woo onto the wealthy and stingy ones..Woo onto those shameless wealthy politicians from the north..let them fight poverty genuinely to keep most of this kids off the street.. join me in achieving this course..

Chat me up on whatsapp..

Alstars Ent Empire
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by wokemzine: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2017
jacksonlows:
The young boy picked up a blue takeaway pack and is seen eating out of a green takeaway pack.

@OP Facts OR Fiction??
i guess the packs were has both blue & green in the bin. Some he opened & discarded on the ground. On the ground you will see the blue pack he initially collected. Maybe am wrong tho.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by glossy6(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Raymondreigns:
n u gat snap B4 u help m ooooo... wehdone sir!! after e dn chop d bin finish... Marcy you;!
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by debokaz(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
lazsnaira:
...i am not even vexed by APCs miserable two years outing...but the sheer abject lack of sense on the part of those who suffer and smile at their own very miseries occassioned by this rudderless party.

...anyway whats my stress, the same miserable people would still vote in the miserable party and their miseries would continue to grow in leaps after crude oil has been exhausted then whatever was left of the jungle called nigeria would be auctioned on EBAY just to save the north who willfuly as a political weapon kept her herd of beggars and killers made up of their very own not able to be numbered children and every other normadic desert wanderer from all over africa AND call them ALMAJIRI
.,and after 50 years of being in charge of the most populous black country in the world 'every one in the north is a beggar, except their elite' as kokori rightly said.

...not even in a thousand years would nigeria progress with the north in charge.
So na dis party cause your poverty?Oga wake up.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
BoluGabriel:
I blame the youths of this country. No great country is great without passing through revolution. Stop being beggars to politifcians, to legislooters, to executhieves. Enough is Enough. Tuface chickened out of a protest, for God knows how much.... We must be wise, resilient, defiant, hungry, and mad for revolution.
#NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution
Fvck Tuface...it starts with u!
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2017
LastProphet:

as u are giving they are giving birth to more children just to outnumber the south or Christians. if u check that child now he dosent know his parents he only knows the imam who tells him he's hungry because of buhari ir Jonathan. more than 90 million nigerians are useless and shouldn't have even been born but of course its too late to talk that
thank you, I don't give them money, never, I once saw an Hausa beggar eating rice with meat and vegetable ,that food was heaped ,food that me will not blow on lunch,and her little children were also there begging. They get pregnant at will so they can out number southerners, for me they can all starve for all I care,there are people in the south that needs the help,that are even willing to work, but this ones from the north see begging as an occupation .shey some elements said the north feeds the country with its food, let them start feeding their beggars
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by patola080(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
saasala:
I want to donate my eyes, there is nothing else to see in this world
and if d owner take d eyes now u will be saying is one woman dat is doing u and ur family
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Missmossy(f): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Ewww really bad embarassed and someone gave birth to him. Why birth kids when you can't take care of them?? Its really sickening.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by lamalang(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Almajiri had been dipping there hands inside dustbin since 1900, dont blame them, blame there parents and there communities
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by XBLadez: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Disgusting, poor almajari kids infected with ebola.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Alwaysking: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Nigeria have a president who lives as a citizen in another country ruled by another president.

Una never see anything. By the time APC have change the country , people will look for work in the dustbin too.
SMH
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Zenithpeak(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Not blaming them for their condition but blaming them for their woes.

The problem is that, they used these same destitute to massively rig the election that brought calamity to the people of this nation. But not just that alone, they are a ready tool in the hands of northern oligarchy come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by ifeanyi83(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXtVfWvmkpk

Heavens!!! see the look on their faces. They probably have never seen a phone much-less one with a camera. The northern elites failed their people. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by mikolo80: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
BoluGabriel:
I blame the youths of this country. No great country is great without passing through revolution. Stop being beggars to politifcians, to legislooters, to executhieves. Enough is Enough. Tuface chickened out of a protest, for God knows how much.... We must be wise, resilient, defiant, hungry, and mad for revolution.
will you take care of his family when they kill him. how many revolute you Don revolute. you think say na by mouth
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by adedayourt(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
abiolasogey:
and me too...AAAAAMMMMEEENNN

Amen oooo my broda. Poverty far from our abode
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2017
BoluGabriel:

Please can u lead the revolution?
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by vickylincon(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Ginaz:

so what's fun in what you wrote? and putting up that meme. people are dying of hunger everyday and what you could say is laughing at them for exercising their right of vote. I pity you lady. it's high time you recognize that both PDP and APC are the same. Same with buhari and Jonathan. don't let me vex for you this morning o
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by naijajobx: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
sad
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by nmama(f): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2017
I cry for this country. Help us Lord
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by shullamite: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
This is not a strange thing, its the way of life in the north. Almost all the children and some adult are beggers, there is great suffering in the north which they inflicted on themselves.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by dollytino4real(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
alaji bleep ur bom bom u get food, u refuse u go hungry.
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by lilytender: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
lazsnaira:

Please what progress did Nigeria made in the years that senior thief Obasanjo and chief dummy Goatluck were in charge aprt from progress in looting and sharing?
Re: Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State by Pearly255(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Almajiris.... May God help them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Palm Oil Really Bad For Your Health? / Gas Safety Tips Everyone Should Know / Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.